Adultery Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties
Husband catches his wife cheating

*I am going to narrate you a story of a husband who catches his wife cheating on him red-handed. I will post it in six parts. I hope you like it. I'm not going to reveal immediately if it's a real story or just an imagination. You can decide and tell me what you think.

* *So enjoy...

*Part 1

*It must have been half past midnight when I entered my house using my set of keys. After a hectic weeklong business tour of Delhi and Gurgaon, I had finally returned to my home in a Western suburb of Mumbai. Apart from the humming noise of Air conditioners, and an occasional barking of street dogs, there was a complete silence. I locked the entrance door behind me and took my bags and headed to my bedroom. Before entering my bedroom, I peeked into my teen ager Son Mohit's bedroom to see his calm and quiet face. He was fast asleep. His desk was cluttered with open books. Used clothes scattered over the floor. It was a typical teenager's room.

*I pushed the bedroom door and without making any noise, kept the bags near the wall and quietly shut the door and glanced at the bed. Neeta, my dear wife was in deep sleep. With the cat feet, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got inside a fresh pair of boxer shorts and a vest and very quietly slipped into the bed besides Neeta. She didn't seem to notice my arrival. I didn't want to disturb her sleep either. After all, she too must have had a hectic week, managing the teenaged kid, her own work and the house while I was away. With my frequent business travelling, we hardly got time for each other. But it was essential for our living and for the future of our only son.

*It must be 6:30 in the morning when I woke up. I looked by my side. Neeta was still in sleep with her back facing me. Her pink colored, sleeveless silk nighty was pulled up exposing her smooth whitish thighs. I could figure out that she was not wearing any under garments beneath that nighty. That view was enough me to get a hard erection. *It must have been two weeks since we had made love. I turned towards her and slowly dragged myself near her to spoon her. My hand went over her breasts. I searched for her nipple and pinched it while planting a kiss on her neck. This was enough for her to come out of sleep. She turned around and smiled at me and said, "Good! You are back". We both kissed each other. My hand was already inside her nighty, caressing her ass. She felt my hardness over her groins. *"Take off your gown" I whispered. She immediately obliged. As she lied naked on the bed, I mounted myself over her and kissed her again. Then I slid down to kiss her neck. As I reached her breast to kiss, I saw a bluish spot on her left breast, just above her areola. It looked like a love bite. But it wasn’t a fresh bite. I didn't react and continued with my kissing and fondling of her breast. But as I continued with my foreplay, my eyes kept looking for more marks of the love bites. And I did find a couple more over her shoulders. But my lust overruled my curiosity and I continued with my foreplay. Eventually, I entered my dick inside her and gave her a hard bang. She was very wet and warm down there. She responded to my every deep stroke with a soft moan. After a 2-3 minutes of hard banging, my penis gave way to a loads of cum, which filled her pussy.

*As I cooled down, I disengaged myself from her and threw my back on the bed. I was still panting. She turned towards me and kissed my forehead and headed towards the bathroom. Her naked ass looked nice as she departed from the bed.

*Still lying on the bed with now flaccid penis, I started to think about those love bites. "Is she cheating on me?" I thought. My mind wasn't ready to believe this, but my brain was suggesting that she was cheating on me. I didn't want to accuse her of cheating without a firm evidence. I turned around to pick up her phone and check her whatsapp messages in the hope of finding some clue. There were many conversations on her whatsapp. Most of them were her female friends / cousins etc. But what drew my attention was the conversation with this guy Jay. I knew Jay. A young dynamic chap who had joined the accounts team Neeta headed in a large MNC. I met him once in their company's annual event.

*There were about 10 unread messages from Jay. I didn't open the chat window to read the messages. Else, she would know that I read the messages. I kept the phone back and lied on the bed staring at the fan. "Is she having an affair? And that too with Jay? But he is so young. Why would a guy in his mid- twenties fall for a woman in her late thirties? Well, why not? Who would resist a busting, well figured chic like Neeta?" My mind was engrossed in thoughts.

*Neeta came out of the bathroom. She had now changed into a comfortable T shirt and slack. "Come on get up! Let's catch up over a hot tea!" Yeah right! I had a lot of catchup to do. I picked up my boxer and went to the bathroom, while Neeta left for the kitchen. *Inside the bathroom, I again thought about Neeta and Jay. In my mind, I visualized Jay fucking Neeta and Neeta screaming with joy. Surprisingly, this thought gave me an erection. I was actually getting aroused by thinking of my wife getting fucked by another man. Oh Shit! Was I a cuckold? How come I am not getting angry with the thought of my wife cheating on me? I had to find out the truth.

*Throughout the day, I thought a lot about how to find out. I had heard about many spouses hiring a private detective to spy on their better half. But I didn't feel comfortable with the probability of a third person knowing that I was being cheated on. So, I decided to bug her mobile with a spy tool. I am not a techie guy. But I had a fair idea of how the overall technology works. So, I got hold of an android developer from the freelancing websites and got an app developed from him. The app came out very nicely. Once installed, it could email me a location of the user as and when I wanted. I could also remotely order the app to record voice whenever I wished. It could also record all phone conversations and send me a zip file after the user hung up the phone. I could also send a command to the app to click a picture using front camera. Moreover, whenever a user used whatsapp, the app would discreetly take screenshots and send over to me. I bought one low end android phone and tested the app thoroughly. When I was sure that the app was ready and could work incognito, I installed it on her mobile without her knowledge.

*To be continued.....
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 04:31 PM