Thriller The Impact of Lust (Completed)
Episode 13

Premavathi and Lekha were animatedly talking about the past events that had affected both of them. Actually, it was Premavathi who was doing most of the talking while Lekha was very subdued. They were in Lekha’s house as no one else was at home at that time. Premavathi wanted to know all that had happened in the interrogation by Dharana and Vajendra. There was concern on the part of Premavathi but only a small part of the concern was about Lekha and her problem. Premavathi’s major concern was what was the outcome of the interrogation as far as it would drag her into the investigation. If she got pulled in she knew that her husband Yogeshvar was not the forgiving type. All this was because of Lekha’s stupidity she fumed. She didn’t want to talk about this over the phone so she came directly to Lekha’s house.

“How could you be such a fool.” Premavathi was lambasting Lekha. She had listened to the Lekha as she recounted what had transpired in her interrogation by the two security officer officers. She was hugely relieved to know that she was not likely to be dragged into the matter.

“I don’t know Prema, I don’t know what made me start an affair with a man like Vinod,” Lekha answered with her head hung down in shame.

“You want to know why.. really know why. It was because your cunt was itching for another cock,” Prema replied bluntly. Lekha quickly looked up at Prema’s face and then hung down her head once more.

“If you wanted to fuck around behind your husband’s back why did you have to do it with a criminal? There are plenty of young men around who we can prey upon. Look Lekha we are still young enough and attractive enough to seduce young hunks to fuck us but we should also be smart about it. Choosing someone with a criminal background was never going to be wise.”

Lekha looked up at Prema, she was on the verge of tears. “I didn’t choose him, he chose me,” Lekha said in a low voice.

“So? Just like that you opened your legs for him. Didn’t you take a moment to think? Realise what you were getting in to?”

Lekha fell silent once more. “She’s the one to talk,” Lekha thought angrily to herself. “At least in my case this was my first real affair. The earlier incident was just a one-time fuck with a man, useless at sex, but this slut had been humping plenty of young men without any guilt for a number of years now.”

Prema looked at her friend sitting there forlornly. She felt pity for her. Maybe she had been too harsh with her. Poor thing she is already very frightened and confused let me also not upset her further. When she herself had an itchy cunt how could she fault her friend for having one too.

“Was this your first lover after your marriage?” Prema’s voice was much softer now.
Lekha looked at her friend in response to the tone of her friend’s voice. There was sympathy in the eyes of her friend. She felt a little more easier now. “Yes,” she responded though Vinod was actually the second man she had sex with after her marriage. The first one was for all purposes just a one-night stand. “Vinod was the first man I cheated my husband with,” she lied.

She’s not like me so it’s only natural she gave herself to the first man who succeeded in seducing her. If she was ripe for seduction it would mean either her husband was not able to sexually satisfy her or she felt bored and neglected. Whatever it may have been it just showed how vulnerable she was at that time and she responded to the first man who had aroused her interest, Prema thought to herself. It so happened and her bad luck that the man was also criminal. She was aware that some women’s interest was piqued by such dangerous men though that was not her nature. She was too worldly wise and level headed and knew better than risk a relationship with such men. But women like Lekha were fools, when a man is able to make their pussies ooze then all their judgement gets clouded. “Was your husband not taking care of your needs?” Prema asked with empathy.
“Yes.”
“Was he not good in bed?”
“No, not exactly. During our early years of marriage our sex life was quite good but for some time now it has become routine and boring …….  and infrequent,” Lekha said morosely.

Well Lekha’s story is not an unusual one thought Prema.  This is the situation prevailing for a majority of couples. In the early stages of marriage when the relationship is new and exciting even fairly routine and average sex would be satisfying. Many men are at the misconception that women can only be satisfied if they experience an orgasm but many women feel happy even when the big O is not achieved. In reality many women have difficulty in consistently reaching an orgasm and some never at all but still are happy with their sex lives. It is neglect and lack of care that causes greater dissatisfaction. Most women also get used to the situation and redirect their energy towards their children and family. Also pressures of managing a household and children (and careers in case of working women) all becomes more important. This is also when they are most vulnerable and susceptible to seduction. Even then the situation should also be conducive for it to happen. There has to be opportunity, that is meeting frequently and spending time alone together. Also, if there happens to be a place where it would feel safe if something were to happen and most importantly get that feeling of no fear of discovery. Attractive women who are in their twenties and thirties would always be targets for would be Romeos if all of the above situation prevails. Suddenly they start getting attention again. They start liking the care shown to them, the attempt to make them laugh and keep them happy. They are not drawn to the men because they sought to have sex with them but the liking they have developed for the seducer makes them give what that person wants namely their body. They want the care, attention and the amusing time spent together to continue. Even then only a few women can overcome their guilt and succumb to the charms of their seducer. The thrill of the new relationship and more importantly the thrill of indulging in the forbidden has an addition appeal making the sex seem even more satisfying than an ordinary relationship. If by chance the seducer happens to be also very good in bed the woman discovers a whole ne world of immense joy. That’s when the women involve in acts of sex they never thought they are capable of doing in their lives.

My case of course is completely different thought Premavathi. She always had a high libido. She was never going to accept anything less than what she expected and desired. When her husband’s desires waned, she sought her pleasure elsewhere. She was passed mid-thirties. Her sexual appeal and attractiveness won’t be there forever. She wanted to be fucked by men who did so because they desired her. She always feared reaching a point where she would have to seek the services of call boys to appease her sexual hunger. No matter how much she had tried to keep in shape and look youthful there were already the beginnings of signs of ageing. That’s where she envied that Mounika from their society circle. She was nearing fifty but yet looked younger than me Premavathi thought wistfully. On top of that she had such a gorgeous and elegant look. Most of the men seemed to drool when they saw her she thought jealously. Even that son of Divya … what was his name? Premavathi tried to recall with frowned forehead … ah yes … Prakash couldn’t take his eyes of her. He seemed to be awestruck by Mounika but Mounika simply ignored him. What a hunk he was. If he had shown that interest in me I would have him naked between my legs in a jiffy, Prema thought wistfully. She would love to find out the size of his tool and how it would feel inside her pussy.

Premavathi shook her head as if to get her back to the present. “Was he good in bed,” Premavathi asked Lekha about Vinod.

Lekha felt a bit shy about discussing her lover .. hmm no… her now dead lover with her friend. With her eyes looking at the floor she just nodded her head to indicate yes. Premavathi was amused on seeing her friend’s shyness. She had lost the ability to feel shyness long ago. “Come on Lekha, we are both adult married women. We have both been fucking outside of our marriage what is there for us to have this shyness between us,” Premavathi said with a laugh.

To Prema’s further amusement her words only made Lekha’s face flush red in embarrassment. She felt her ears burn hot. Prema now moved to sit beside Lekha, she lifted Lekha’s head in her two hands and looked deeply into her eyes. Their faces were less than a foot apart. Lekha became alarmed that Prema would start kissing her on her lips. She was keenly aware that Prema wanted and enjoyed all types of experiences as far as sex was concerned, was lesbian sex one of it? Lekha’s heartbeat started to storm to a great speed. She really did not know how she would react if Prema indeed kissed her on her lips .. not the little peck between friends but a deep and passionate kiss.

“Put away this shyness and tell me truthfully when I ask you.”
Lekha said,” okay” very softly.
 “Good, tell me was he good in bed? Did he fuck well?”
“Yes  … and yes,” Lekha murmured.
Premavathi smiled lewdly. “Hmm how many times have you two fucked?” she asked crudely.
After a bit of hesitation Lekha asked in confusion,” you mean in your cottage?”
This horny slut has been humped by him elsewhere thought Premavathi. She was aware her questioning was getting her pussy wet. Was it the same for Lekha too she wondered? She let go of Lekha’s head but she placed her hand on thigh and gently caressed it in circles. Prema saw Lekha’s body shiver slightly. Was Lekha getting as excited as her. Lesbian sex was not completely new to Prema. She had that experience when in college but that was not something that she craved for. It was just something kinky to try out. She had already tried a threesome, that is she with two young hot males but never a threesome where she and a woman have sex with one man. For Prema sex has to be experienced in all ways. She didn’t believe in rebirth so she believed if we miss the chance in this life then one is going to miss it forever. Prema’s eyes scanned Lekha up and down. This is a juicy piece of cunt, she is also craving for hot sex mmm… maybe it would be good to try this fantasy out with her.
“Did you have sex with him in your house? In your bed that you share with your husband? Prema felt a thrill in her pussy when she asked this. In spite of having fornicated with numerous lovers she had never done this in her own bed. She felt her pussy lips open and close at this thought. How exciting it would be to see her husband sleep peacefully in ignorance on the very same bed she had just been thoroughly pumped by her lover a few hours before. Unfortunately, this had to remain as just a fantasy. There was too much risk involved as there were too many servants around in the house at all times.

To Premavathi’s disappointment Lekha answered,” No, never in this house.”
“Then where?”
“In his car a few times… after that you helped out by lending your place.”
That is something else I’ve never done Premavathi thought, I’ll have to try that out too.
“Was he so desperate that he fucked you in the car itself when he first took you out?”
“You’re terrible Prema, you are asking me all these details. I’m feeling very awkward.”
“Common Lekha what is there between friends, if you want I’ll tell you about my first adulterous fuck experience. We women who are brave enough to seek our own pleasure should not be embarrassed about it. We should be proud that we believe our body belongs only to us and we have the right to share it with whoever we want.”
Lekha had never thought about it in these terms. Prema is right. My body belongs to me only. Even the law now says without my agreement even my husband doesn’t have the right to have sex with me. If only I can make every decision about my body then why can’t I decide who I want to have sex with. Just because of the mangal sutra my husband wore on my neck does it give him sole right to decide how that body can be used. Lekha felt a little bit easier in her mind now. I will sacrifice all other things for my husband’s political career but I have the right to seek pleasure through whoever give that to me in abundance.

“Well no, the first time we didn’t have sex.” Lekha thought for a second then said,” By that I mean there was no copulation but there was heavy petting involved.”
“Hmm,” Prema smiled,” What did he do? Did he do this?” Prema suddenly gave a quick press on Lekha’s boob.”
“Hey Prema, what are you doing,” Lekha protested as she gently rubbed where Prema had pressed hard. Prema simply grinned at her. Lekha’s breast had been soft and nice to press.
“Come on tell me all the dirty juicy details,” Prema said smiling broadly. Lekha couldn’t help herself. She too smiled along with her friend. Her friend’s talk had made her forget about her problems for the moment.
“He took my bra off and sucked my tits in the car itself.” Lekha’s tone was soft and sexy. Prema started to get very horny. Her hand automatically went to her own breast and started massaging it. Seeing this Lekha had a wicked desire to tease her friend further.

Lekha started speaking huskily. Her tone was very suggestive of the forbidden pleasure that she had enjoyed with her now dead lover.
“You know his fingers were doing circles around and playing with my navel as he sucked hard on my nipples. He was so good at chewing softly on my tits that I started leaking quite a bit.”
Lekha saw the earlier confident look on Prema face change to that of a woman who was getting aroused. This was Prema’s weakness. She was an incurable slut who was addicted to sex and who just happened to be born into a wealthy family. Maybe this was inherited who knows. Her mother, grandmother or some ancestor may also have been like this. In those days lewd behaviour would not have been as easy to hide as it was for Premavathi now. A high-class woman then indulging in salacious behaviour would have been a huge scandal at that time causing a lot of giggling and murmuring between servants, in the know of their mistresses’ behaviour.

“He pulled my saree up to my hips and just plunged his thick fingers into my cunt. I almost screamed out when he did that. He was a ruffian you know so he handled me roughly, I’ve never been handled like that.”
A small moan escaped Prema’s lips. Lekha saw her wet her lips with her tongue. Prema’s throat must be getting dry Lekha thought happily. The mood prevailing there now had completely changed from a few minutes ago. The atmosphere was now sexually charged. Lekha saw that Prema had her own (Prema’s) hand trapped between her thighs which was pressed tightly together. Prema must be pressing her own hand against her own pussy.
“Did you like how he handled you Lekha,” Prema asked not being able to recognise her own voice by how she sounded.
“Yes, very much. He was finger fucking me hard but his fingers knew all the right places to trigger my lust.”
“Oh god, yes,” Prema sighed out loud.
“Are you getting very horny Prema,” Lekha asked hoarsely. Prema didn’t really have to reply. Lekha already knew the answer. The whites of Prema’s eyes had now reddened in lust. Lekha liked this feeling of having control over her friend who previously had always dominated her through the force of her personality.

“Open your buttons and take out your tits Prema, I know you want to.”
Prema hesitated, Lekha accurately knew the emotions she was in.
“Don’t be shy, nothing to be embarrassed about in sex,” Lekha repeated Prema’s own words back to her. “I’ll tell you all the obscene details, you’ll love it.” Even Lekha’s suggestive tone can be so erotic Prema realised but still Prema hesitated. She realised that Lekha who had always deferred to her was now getting the upperhand. The worse thing is she was feeling helpless to stop it. Lekha now did something Prema never expected.
“This is not going to help you sitting like that,” Lekha said as she quickly undid the buttons on Prema’s shirt, reached in and freed her breasts from her bra cups. Prema’s nipples were erect and swollen showing how excited she was. Holding her forefinger back by her thumb Lekha flicked out her finger to sting her friend’s nipple.”
“Ssss..aww..” Prema moaned out. “idiot… idiot,” she scolded Lekha who simply grinned at her.

“My nipples were even harder that day when Vinod was sucking it for the first time than yours are now. Only that day I realised how thrilling it is if a man other than your husband did such a simple thing as suckling on your breast. Was it the same for you Prema? She asked in conspiratorial tone. We are such adulterous sluts revelling in sharing the lewd details of our infidelity, Lekha thought to herself. In wanting to excite Prema now she herself was deeply aroused recalling the vulgar details of her crude behaviour with her lover. Her own hand reached inside her blouse to pinch on her nipple.
“This is not fair, take out your tits too,” Prema cried out to Lekha.
Seeing her friends point Lekha unhooked her blouse and took out her own tits. Lekha’s breasts were fuller than the older woman’s breast though both the pairs were equally attractive. While these two high class married sluts were sitting with their tits hanging out another important matter was developing elsewhere at that very moment.

Gowranga was talking to Arun. Arun had been away without telling him but Gowranga could not or rather didn’t want to question him about that. Not only he but some other members of their gang were strongly suspicious that Arun was somehow involved in taking out Vinod.  Gowranga knew that Arun was upset with him for not supporting him in getting his revenge for Arun’s brother’s death. Gowranga had other priorities. He had to regroup, strengthen and seek the right time to make his move. With Bogan’s death Balveer had become too powerful. If he had gone head on against him a big struggle for control would have taken place. Balveer would have become the likely winner and Gowranga’s own organisation may have been taken over by Balveer. So, he tolerated everything. Balveer’s muscling in on his territory, little by little, taking over some of his business. But all the time he was watching, probing for weaknesses he could exploit. He didn’t come to this position using brawn alone. For that there were plenty of men like the dead Bogan and the still alive Arun. They were dispensable pawns normally easily replaced except for some special fellows like the now dead Bogan of his gang and Vinod of Balveer’s gang. It looks like he had misjudged Arun. He could possibly be good enough to replace his brother to lead the others.

“Tonight, the money and shipment are going to be exchanged. This was always our deal which Balveer had hustled into. Tonight, we take it back.” Arun was talking emphatically.

“Are you ready for it? Are you confident we can succeed?” Gowranga asked.
“Yes, we can do it.”
“It would be disastrous if we mess this up. We can let this go but hit back later.”
“No boss, we have to do it now.” Arun had a feeling that Gowranga was losing his ruthlessness. Maybe he was getting soft with too much of easy living. Most of the men are now loyal to him especially when they suspected he was the one to kill Vinod. They felt their honour had been redeemed by that revenge. Maybe the right time will come when I get rid of Gowranga and take over the organisation.
“How many men would you need?”
“Most of our men. Balveer would not expect that we would strike back so quickly. The surprise element is going to be our weapon,” Arun replied.
“Okay go ahead. You pull this off without any problems and I will officially name you to replace your brother,” Gowranga promised.
Arun just smiled, a crooked smile. If he pulled this off and he is going to be big in the eyes of his men not Gowranga.
They were aware that not only they but Balveer’s gang was currently under greater surveillance by the security officer. Everything had to be planned out carefully.

Back in Lekha’s house, Prema’s skirt was pulled up to her waist. Her fingers had pushed aside her panties and was on her pussy lips. Likewise, Lekha’s saree was pulled up to her waist. Her panty was dangling around her left ankle. Her middle finger was inside her pussy. Her cunt was covered by week old growth of pussy hairs.

“Tell me Lekha what he did next,” Prema asked her voice dripping with lust.
[+] 4 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Impact of Lust (Completed) - by game40it - 18-05-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Twilight123 - 18-05-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Eswar P - 19-05-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Bandabia007 - 19-05-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 19-05-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by srinivasulu - 20-05-2021, 07:34 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by RJ668 - 20-05-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 20-05-2021, 04:56 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Givemeextra - 20-05-2021, 07:21 PM