Fantasy So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter
"Ok, get a message to us if you find anything out, Suzy-Q." Julie said. "Now, if you don't mind bringing Susan back; as always, it's nice to talk to one of you ladies, but at the same time, none of us can really help the fact that it also gets creepy quick."

"We all get that." She hesitated. "Wait, that was creepy too, wasn't it? Sorry. Susan's coming back." She turned to Helen. "See ya in your dreams."

She closed my eyes.

I opened them.

Everyone stepped forward to see if I needed any help.

"I'm fine." I told them. "It doesn't hurt or make me dizzy. It feels more like I was laying all the way back in a recliner, and everything was going on 'over there.'" I gestured toward the middle distance. "Then I pulled the lever and sat back up, and here it all is."

"So, what now?" Julie asked.

"I... guess Suzy-Q's going to poke around in my subconscious and see if I learned something else while studying What We All Do. I don't know what, if anything, I could do to help her with that. Go to sleep, maybe? I don't know if I could at this point."

"That's not a bad idea, Susan. Or at least, a trance state might be helpful. Julie can do something about that." Helen said, standing up. Julie nodded affirmatively. "I've got a meeting to get ready for."

"The Subconscious IS my playground, you know." Julie said, taking my hand with a smile and leading me up to my room.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-04-2019, 02:50 PM