Misc. Erotica A journey called life
Chapter 1: Introduction

Let's start the story by introducing myself, my name is Shalini age 25 and I am married to Renjith Shanker. We got married 5months back. You will assume we are going through our beautiful honeymoon period but it is not the case. Though Renjith is decently handsome I was not interested in him , ours was an arranged marriage. There was another marriage proposal which had came and we planned engagement but for some reason that didnt proceed. I was angry at my parents for cancelling that marriage, the person was known to us, a family business partner's son , I felt my parents went for richer person. So our marriage started on a bad note I have shown my disinterest on him openly. He was a nice person he never fought with me or raised his voice. We started staying in two different rooms in same flat. Renjith's parents had passed away in an accident some time back and he is handling all the business himself. He has a textile factory and some other businesses as well. We have a maid who comes in morning prepares food for morning and leaves, we both go to our offices. Forgot to tell you I work in an IT company though I don't have to based on his status but I am not dependent on him.

We never used to talk much let alone sex. I had my own routine and he has his own. We kind of stayed in our own rooms which was our world. We pretended to be happy when friends or relatives visited us that was the only time we stay in same room. We lie turning to opposite sides. He may had made approaches couple of times to become intimate but I have never entertained.I know he used to stare me when I walk wearing my tight churidars. He stares more when I wear skirts I know something is happening to him when I wear skirt but I was not bothered. This became our routine, two strangers under a roof. 

Now about vital stats I am 5' 7" tall, slim and fair. I am decently pretty, I can say that confidently, considering the number of proposals I have received during the school college days. I am 32b 28 34, I am not exactly b but more than a. So I used to wear a 32B though it will be little loose for me. I used to wear Churidars, Kurti leggings, jeans tshirts to office, in home I wear whichever I am comfortable with something loose. 

Our life took a sudden turn one day when he has not reached home, I didn't bother initially I went to my bed. He has not reached next day morning also, I was worried. What may have happened to him, I wanted to call but my ego didn't let me do that. I took leave pretending sick. He reached evening around 3:00PM, I looked at him questioningly and he replied he had lunch and went to his room . After sometime I got a call from my mother. She told me that some scam has happened on our business , the partner had cheated and escaped with money. security officer caught my father for returning people's money invested in our business, he was arrested and our accounts were freezed. My mother called Renjith for help, my number was not reachable, he had gone there immediately and did everything legally to help. He has provided the financial security and my father came out on bail same day. My father facecd some health issues and Ranjith had taken him to hospital.Now my father is ok he is discharged and taken back home and nothing to worry. I understood why he wasnot home for one day, my mother told me you are lucky to have him he did things which an own son will not do. Renjith had told her not to inform me because I may get scared. Hearing all this I was heart broken, tears were rolling down my cheeks. Immediately after the call I rushed to his room wanted to thank him, say sorry etc. I opened the room he was asleep in bed he was exhausted, his shoes, pants, shirt were lying on floor in disarray. He was lying on bed in a loose shorts, is this he wears for sleep ? I dont know I have never seen. I didnt wake him I just arranged the things lying on floor and went back to my room. 

I was lying in my room thinking what if he had refused to help my father, he had all the reason not to help. I couldnt sleep that day I was staring at fan and crying. I dont know when I slept I wokeup with sunlight hitting my face through the  window, I am late, it's 10:30am saturday. I need to talk to Renjith say sorry to him. I went to living room he was not there , maid was cleaning the room and told me saab has gone to office. I came back to my room started thinking, I misjudged him. I need to compesate for all this missing 5months of our marriage. My ego told me if you run to him now he will think you are loving him because of his money which helped your parents. I don't want him to think of me in that way, it was not money it was caring for the family I fell for.

I got freshened up and decided to order food, I dont know what he likes. I wanted to dressup for him what does he like me to wear, I don't know what he likes. I decided to wear my normal churidar a decent one and waited for him with food on table. He came got freshened up looked at me and smiled as usual and had little food without saying a word, he didnt like chinese. I wanted to talk but he was watching something on mobile with headphone he has not noticed me.He went to his room and the door closed. I went to the room got to think how to make visible to him. Sunday also he had gone to his office I couldn't talk to him, does he have an affair in office I dont know that either. I wanted to understand his likings,I decided to login to his computer. If he has an affair , I will get a clue from his emails or chat history. His system doesnt have a password, mails and chat are already open he doesnt know how to keep things secure. I went thorugh his mails and chat , all I could see are business related mails and chats. He might have cleared the history and went to enjoy with GF. There was one cam monitor software icon on dashboard, it was an access to his office cctv live footage. The username password for the same are saved on a quick note on desktop. I have logged into cctv , he is sitting alone in cabin and doing file checkings. There is no one in the factory other than the security at gate.

Next day I took work from home, again logged in to his cctv network it is the same. He is wither in cabin talking to staff on calls, discussions and late evening returns to home. He is workaholic I understood, I understood from the mails there are some issues going on in his office. The week also passed uneventful we didnt talk as usual even though I wanted to talk to him. Saturday again wokeup late this time because Renjith was knocking on door. He called me Shalini... Shalini.., I quickly wokeup from my bed. I was wearing a night dress with full button in front and a pant which is a 3/4th. I quickly opened the door he is looking into his mobile and told me a courier guy is at door and guy refused to give the courier to Renjith and insisted to handover in person. I looked at the door there was a boy on the door,I was happy first time my husband talked to me something. It was my new credit card which they had to handover to card owner and get a signature. I was glad that because of this card I got something to talk to him. I quickly signed the paper and send him , I was happy I gave a nice smile to courier boy he gave me a nice smile too and he left. I turned to Renjith and said it is my new card thats why they insisted to give in hand , you could have told him you are husband and collected. Renjith looked up at me and said its ok , then he looked down to mobile and then quickly looked up at me again and said you have another courier which is kept on table. He took the box and give it to me I was happy , I told him its a new dress I ordered. He was looking at me but not on face then he immediately changed his attention to mobile. 

I went to my room before entering I looked at him with affection, I saw him adjusting his underwear under his shorts. I moved inside the room I was happy it is a beginning he talked to him and gave him a boner may be, I doubt about boner he had seen me in this dress many times it is not transparent. I took out the dress it was nothing but a casual red kurti and a yellow leggings. I moved infornt of mirror to check the dress, I noticed my night dress its second button was open. My boobs are visible,  my cleavage and the gap between my boobs were visible as I was not wearing bra. I understood why he looked at me , why he adjusted his underwear. I was happy I was shy I was embarassed I was excited I dont know what state I was in. A sudden memory flashed infront of me , the courier guy was also happy. Oh shit he also might have seen even before my husband saw. I took a pen and paper and held it as if I was signing the paper. It made the dress button more wide open and more boobs were visible. I realised it is not my husband who got the treat but a random courier guy.

I wanted to forget about the courier boy, just focus on my husbands happiness. I got freshened up wore the new dress, it was slight loose on the neck part if I bend it will show a lot of cleavage, I have to be careful when wearing it to office. All colleagues are perverts trying to peek inside the dress. I had my white bra beneath the red kurti and a red panty under the leggings. Red panty was little visible through my leggings , I don't mind I am going infront of my husband. I dont care  if he sees, honestly I wanted him to see it. Opened the door and went to living room and show Renjith my new dress. I have not puposefully removed the tag from kurti and it is hanging infront of me. I want him to point out to me. To my surprise Renjith was not alone Sharma uncle from another opposite flat was there with Renjith. 

Sharma uncle told me he just came by to see both of us and ask why we are not taking part in any association programs. Renjith told can you get us both tea, I was happy I ran to kitchen. I brought tea in both my hands and I kept the tea infront of them. To keep the I bend down a little I know my cleavage will be on display I tried to turn to Renjith's side and serve. Renjith saw my cleavage he didnt say anything he took tea, Sharma uncle also got a glimpse but not as much as Renjith. Sharma asked us Shalini is this a new dress? you havenot removed the tag from it. I said sorry I havenot noticed and yes it is a new dress. He looked at Renjith and said you should help her in removing that and he left saying he has more houses to visit. I looked at Renjith and said this was the dress that came in morning and I forgot to remove the tag. He said it is a nice dress  , I said thanks and we talked. Yes we talked general topics like two strangers in a compartment. Then he said he may have to go to office some issues related to sales of a branch factory in village is causing the issue. There are some irregularities in the numbers he is trying to identify comparing the numbers. He has asked some accountants but they are also busy and dont want to jump into such a messy account. He is trying to figuree it out. Since I am from IT background I have some data analtyics skills , I asked him to show me the excels. It took me couple of hours but I was able to transform data into easy standard form and display on a dashboard. I told him I do this as my work and I do for huge corporates with their millions of data. It triggered a spark between us we both were hesitant to proceed it created an awkwardness. He excused himself and left the room and said he will go to office and come. I asked him  to wait for lunch he said its fine and left 

He left for the office I looked at the cctv he is sitting in his office, he is doing his work as usuall but this time he was happy. I could see him smiling. It was 2:30 and he had not had his lunch yet I figured from cctv. I decided to surprise him by visiting his factory. I took out my scooter and went to meet him.
[+] 4 users Like shaalu_re's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
A journey called life - by shaalu_re - 21-06-2021, 01:54 AM
RE: A journey called life - by Saikarthik - 21-06-2021, 07:50 AM
RE: A journey called life - by shaalu_re - 21-06-2021, 10:35 AM
RE: A journey called life - by shaalu_re - 21-06-2021, 11:50 PM
RE: A journey called life - by Saikarthik - 22-06-2021, 03:56 PM
RE: A journey called life - by couples2k9 - 23-06-2021, 04:45 AM
RE: A journey called life - by shaalu_re - 23-06-2021, 10:22 PM
RE: A journey called life - by Saikarthik - 24-06-2021, 08:31 AM
RE: A journey called life - by Chayan8272 - 25-06-2021, 02:22 AM
RE: A journey called life - by Eswar P - 25-06-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: A journey called life - by Rizzi1198 - 26-06-2021, 07:48 AM