Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bra and Panty Sniffing, Seeing and Heard Live Fucking
(17-06-2021, 10:56 AM)msen2345 Wrote: There are many incidents.
First- I used to go out during afternoon for a cycle ride and my sis used to go out. My mom and dad used to fuck at that time. I used to keep the mobile in recording in home and used to hear there sounds of fucking.
Second- I saw my sis fucking with her bf when no one was there..in home and I came suddenly...I saw there full fuck from the outside window hole..
Third- I used to sniff my sis bra panty which she used change and keep it at night...and also of my mom ... sometimes I used to wear those panties.. sniff those bra and used to masturbate..
Fourth- seen my neighbour girl fucking with her bf . Neighbour girl brought her bf while no one was there and I suddenly saw that ..and went to the window..and saw the whole fucking session. Moreover she wears only panty in home..I see it sometimes. While she cooks she wears a panty and top . Her mom also wears short dresses. They are very sexy. I generally masturbate by seeing them from window. The girl is a drama queen type (bengali নেকা) so I love to watch her ...
Fifth- I have seen my aunt fucking with her husband..at night..when I used to live in her home. She is a sex bomb and her bra and panty smells the best in the world..till now those are my favourite moments of sniffing
Any discussion with me- private msg me

Wowww u have nice incidents
Can we chat msg me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bra and Panty Sniffing, Seeing and Heard Live Fucking - by sssmr - 20-06-2021, 01:11 PM