Misc. Erotica MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE
[Image: MASSAGE-2.jpg]

And in night , in mother’s presence father fucked me in both hole and I swallowed cum. Mother commented,

“ Brinda , you are biggest slut of this village , I want you to fuck with my men. “
I hugged mother.
“ maa , I am always ready…call them… “
But she did not get any man to fuck me. My slutness continued. Daytime with those two men and in night by father, I was getting both my holes drilled every day & night. It was 37th day. Now father was waking me up early so that no one else could see me on father’s bed. That morning at around 9 morning I came to men’s area for taking money from father to give to my lady and men. But I saw father getting oil massage. Instead of women that day he was getting massage by a strong muscular man. I knew this man since my childhood. Father was wearing only katchchha and massage man had dhoti folded above her knee. Though he was very muscular and strong I got attracted towards features of father. Last 7 nights father had fucked me in both hole but only now after more than a year I saw him almost bare. My two uncles and eldest two brothers ( married ones ) were seated around.
I tapped shoulder of massage men.
“ kaka, let me do massage of father and all these men today, let me see whether i can do it or not. “
I had taken training of massage for 25 days but never tried it on any other man. He resisted,
“ beti , you can’t do, your baba and others are used to massage by me and other strong men and women. Your soft hand will not be good for any one of them. “
He tried to dissuade me. Like fuck with father first time I did not plan this but now I wanted to test my massag talent which I learnt over four months ago. I did not hear him. I dropped my aanchal / pallu and tied it around my waist. I knew everyone around must be watching my big milk packets. I dipped my fingers in oil bowl. Seeing this both uncles and brothers scolded and ordered me to go inside, but I rubbed oil dipped fingers on both palm and stood at head of father.
He was on his belly. I bend and started rubbing his shoulders with both hand. Once I started all I learnt 4 months back came into my mind. I applied pressure and continue massag of father. I moved my fingers down from shoulders to his lower back and in the process I had to bend down and further down. My thighs and saari had covered his head and mouth. No one saw but I felt him biting on my thighs. I pressed thighs further on his head. After about 20 minutes my hands reached his hips, bare hips having only a thin strap between two hips.
Massage man commented,
“ bitia you are really doing it nicely. “
Hearing him father spoke for first time.
“Let Brinda do what she want , you go and fill up water for our bath. “
Father told to massage man and he moved away out of our sight. But remaining stood at his hand could not strech my hands beyond hips. I dipped fingers once again and then sat on knees between his legs. One by one I massaged both legs from feet to hip and then father himself turned around on belly. I remained seated there and saw his legs crossing over my head.
“ beti, I am surprised, you are certainly massaging very nicely, where you learnt it. “
Father knew but still he asked.
“ thanks baba”
I said and dipped fingers again in oil . Then I massaged his both legs from feet to waist. While massaging upper thighs I intentionally pressed cock with sides of my palm. I remained seated between his legs. After finishing legs & thighs i got up and again stood on his head. I again started massaging from shoulder and finished both hands but not in normal way. I lifted each hand and put ot on my shoulder. Then I massaged arms by giving twist movement. After finishing arms i began massaging of chest. I pressed both nipples, rubbed nipples with my palm. I again bend and this time I bend till my boobs started giving pressure on his mouth. I finished chest, belly , waist and again I massaged sides of his pubic area.
“ thanks Brinda, it was really very nice. “
He pushed me by pressing my arms and sat up.
“ baba, Brinda took more time than Kantir, she did it for one hour. “
One of my brother commented and father replied ,
“ and she certainly did much better than him. You people also have her massage. “
But I commented,
“ baba, your massage was for free but others have to pay Rs 1000 /- for per massag from me. From tomorrow, if you want my hand on your body, you will also have to pay me. “  I looked at brother and uncles but no one showed any interest. I soaped my hand and returned back to female area. Information has reached inside that daughter massaged father. Except mother others enquired but I just laughed.
That afternoon again I had two men on me in both holes, I had double penetration for consecutive 6 th day. In night father had me in both cunt and ass. While fucking me he again praised my massage.
“ baba I want to give oil massage to cock , not only yours but of brothers and uncles also. Please arrange it from tomorrow. “
“ you want to fuck with them also. ? “
But I refused.
“ no just cock massaging till they discharge in my hand. “
I added ,
“ if you and they want I will give blow job but not for free. “
I expressed my intention of becoming paid house masseuse.
He hugged me tightly and said ,
“ before you go to sasural I want to see you massaging and fucking one of my very special friend. “
My cunt jerked up on hearing father. He wanted to watch live fuck of daughter.
“ I am ready , call him any time. “
We again fucked twice that night. Next morning I reached to men’s area early. I saw my uncles and brothers but not father.
“ where is baba ? Dont he want massage today . . . ? “
I enquired and uncled pointed to a room .
“ we don’t want people to see a daughter of house doing job of maids. Go he is waiting for you. “
I walked towards that room and I overheard,
“ today we also want your massage…”
I became very pleased and without looking at them I said loudly,
“ nothing free, keep my money ready. “
I entered room and saw father laid on a single bed.
.” Bolt door from inside and remove saari, it will get oily. “
Baba said and at door itself I removed saari.
“ I can give nude massage to you…” I proposed.
“ not today ..”
Then like previous day I massaged him fully both in front and front and back for about 45 minutes. Then I began fondling and massaging cock over that small piece of clothes. I could feel that cock has tightened fully. I untied cloth and made cock bare. Then I dipped fingers in oil and began giving cock massaging with both hand. He never discharged before 20 minutes during fuck of last one week but he could not stand my hand on his cock for ten minutes. He ejaculated and I rubbed back those cum on his rod. I sucked cock for a minute and then he got up. Again tied kachchha and gave me Rs 1000/-. It was my first paid massage.
He went out and immediately after one uncle entered room. He himself bolted room and gave me money again one thousand. I did not give much time to him. I massaged his back first for about 15 minutes and did his front for another 15 minutes. He resisted a lot when I removed his only clothes on body.
“ uncle dont tell anyone about this, your wife will never give you this pleasure. “
He watched in amazement and I gave him both hand oil massaging but he also discharged sooner than father. I rubbed his cum back on cock and then he also tied clothes back and went out.
Like that I gave massaged including cock massage to other uncle and both married elder brothers. Not uncle but both brothers tried to fondle me but I scolded them and warned that I will tell father. They also enjoyed my hand job on cocks.
I came out of room after 4 hours. Routine of afternoon and night remained same. Next day was 39 th day. I again started with father and along with hand job I gave blow job also. He discharged in my mouth. When first uncle came I enquired,
“ do you want massage like previous day or want something special. “
And he dared,
“ yes Brinda, I heard about nude body to body massage, can you give me , I will pay you as much you want. “
He wanted me nude on his body…
“ 5000/- but dont try to fuck daughter.
I said and he replied he will give “ 10000/- “
I undressed fully, first I applied oil on my body, on boobs, cunt, belly and on thighs and then I started rubbing his body with my oiled body. I rubbed his entire back and front with my oily boobs. Then I rubbed cunt all over his body and let him have eat my cunt.
He begged for fuck but turning on him in 69 I gave vigorous blow job. He discharged in my mouth and with cum in my mouth I kissed him and passed cum in his mouth. I watched him tying that clothe .
“ uncle you are very nice…but dont let anyone else , baba know it. “
I requested and he nodded. We both dressed. I wore petticoat and bra and he wore his kachchha . He told me to collect my fees from him after I finish job.
But other three did not opt for body to body massage. I massaged them like I massaged father. But while I gave oil massage to cock all three requested , begged for fuck. Though I liked cock of each of them I declined
I came out of room after 4.30 hours. I was very much oiled. I also took full bath and collected my fees from all. They gave me without any problem.
In afternoon I oiled not only two men but I oil that lady also thoroughly. While both men watched lady gave me lesson on lesbian. She had her oral on me and I tried to copy her. Then one each of them fucked us both.
When I come down fully oiled with that lady I saw my husband seated with young girls and both my bhabhis. He stared at me and questioned reason for my having so much oiled.
“ this lady give me oil bath every afternoon. “
Mother heard but kept quite. Surprisingly other than my parents no one ever pointed that I have been fucking around. I took bath and then returned to husband.
In the night I had to sleep with husband. I let him fuck me once and when I ascertained that he slept soundly I walked out of him & reached to father ‘s room. My mother was already there.
“ bitch , you know you have walked nude . “
Mother commented but father pulled me on bed and he fucked in both cunt and ass in one go. I gave him blow job, swallowed cum and then walked back nude to husband.
Next day was 40 th day. I was wondering that how I will massage and fuck with uncles and brothers. But I heard husband that my younger brothers are taking him for visit of fields and farms. Immediately after they left I reached to that room. They were waiting for me.
I looked at them seductively and said,
“ today is my last day here , I dont know when I will come back again, I liked you all ,I liked your body so I want to give all of you a very special massage but you will have to promise that none of you will try to fuck me, penetrate cock in my cunt. And each one of you will have to give me 10000/- each. “
Money was not at all a problem for them. But they kept quite.
“ ok, if you dont want special I will do normal massage. Come one by one. “
And one uncle, not same who had my nudity previous day said,
‘ I want you fully nude I will pay 20000/- . “
I looked at other uncle who for same service previous day given me 10000/- . I consented but again put condition,
“ ok , but you will not fuck me. “
He got up .
“ I will not fuck you. “
And not father that uncle first came with me inside room. I bolted room and stood there. As I expected he came to me and while kissing and fondling me he undressed me fully. He himself oiled my entire body, he fingered cunt and ass and kissed cunt.
“ Brinda, I will give you one lakh , let me fuck you now ..”
I caressed his hairs .
“ you will not tell any one , when you will pay me. “
He lifted me and put on bed.
“ I promise, no one will know , you are most beautiful and sexy woman I ever seen. And I have already kept money ready. Come to my room afterwards I will give you. “
I hugged him tightly and pulled off only clothe on waist.
“ come on , fuck this bitch, I wanted you to fuck me yesterday itself. “
As I had observed earlier his cock was longest and thickest of all cock I handled so far. Instead of me giving him massage he gave me oil massage like other uncle did previous day. Then he rode over me and penetrated .
“ ohhh uncle , it is very nice. “
He banged and banged. This was first time that I really got tired and exhausted. It was longest fuck till that date. He filled my cunt and after some time he got up. Kissed me , wore that cloth and went out. I remain laid nude. I just wiped my cunt of cum and father entered.
“ want to fuck daughter ? “
I spread leg and raised up in air….
“Massage me like other day. “
He ordered. For ten nights he has been fucking daughter so he was not interested. I gave him body to body massage , blew cock and then he went away. I remained nude.
Other uncle whom I gave nude massage previous day entered . He removed his loin cloth and fell over me.
“ Brinda let me fuck you. “
He pressed cock on cunt but I pushed it away.
“ may be during next visit , not today…do whatever else you want but no penetration. “
I said and exactly like previous day I gave him body to body , boobs and cunt massage. He went out sadly.

Then both brother entered room together. I was nude.
“ why together , come one by one . “
Both undressed and came over me together.
“ Baba said that your husband may return anytime so have you together. “
Since father has sent his eldest both married sons together I had nothing to say.
“ why you want to play with sisters, both bhabhis are much more beautiful and sexy than me..dont touch your sisters, it is sin…”
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 11-04-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 12-04-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 13-04-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 14-04-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 15-04-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 16-04-2019, 06:15 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:30 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 17-04-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 18-04-2019, 07:12 AM