Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Swathi sat besides rohit and put her lips over rohits softly...rohit wokeup with eyes close aaaaaaaaah hmmm swathi ... he moaned
Rohit slowly caught h er by ass and pushed on him and started sucking her lips like a hungry man .. his whisy lips … and that night .. was making swathi shameless and she slowly started removing his shirt as she was getting sucked and pushed in her tongue…

Swathi stood before him and said...yes eat my navel now my darling…... and guided his face to her navel and rohit swiftly swiped her saree and the pallu was out…Rohit slowly started kissing her face and then went down and stared kissing her navel fuly busy and eating it out deeply

Rohit pushed his tounge into her navel and swathi twisted in pleasure feeling his tougne making swirls in her dep navel .. meanwhile her ass sbeing squeseed by hands of rohit…. She held him more and pu sehd him more into her

Rohit enoyed her navel and his hnadsw were busy in unhooking her nighty pin and slwoy removing her nighty frills down...and at once the nighty robe hit the ground exposing lovely meaty thighs and a tranpsrent panty to rohit
Hmmmmmm .. Rohit smelled his lovely bhabhis panty smell and held her thighs .. swathi shivered like mad …. Its not new for her ...but she knew. rohit si the right man to eat it and have it hmmm and slowly she was leaking of that thought.

Swathi slowly felt his licking and spread her legs giving him access to smell more and slowly his hand swere busy spreading her ass cheeks over the panty…

Rohit pushed his darlign on to the bed and looked at her and slowly occupyied her body .. and looked at her lovely face. ah what a lovely lady she is her lips and teeth are carved to perfection … Rohit looked at her face and showed her tounge and swathi opened her mouth … . Rohit felt so hot and slowly took his saliva and drooped into her mouth …swathi accepted that along wthhis tougne and startged suckig his lips wildly .. and her hands were busy playing with his back and enjoying the lovely kiss

The whisky was acting on Rohit so hot he quickly kissed her neck and slowly his hands got busy on her boobs pressing them squeezing to her satisifaction. Oh rohti hands are the best as his index and thumb fingers pinched her nipples she hold him more tight and hugghed him more inot her . .her p ussy is leaksing madly making the room more hot for her

Slowly Rohit took her erect brown tits and slurped and slowly he moved a bit to her side thighs and started caressing them more soflty and madly .. and he spanked her ass ashe bite her tits .. swathi was moaning and moaning and ecnoraging her lover with more love and sluttiness

Rohit sucked her boobs to his satisifcation and bi tihgm them … and his hands cupped his lovely Bhabhi bobos and squesed them . swathi was moaning in pain . and pleasure

Rohit slowly licked her bhabhis boobs makgin them wat and occassionaly playing with her hand over ass . and eating them and slowly he moved down and looked at his bhabhis navel and smiled… swathi said.. give it some saliva.. my jaanu rohit

Rohit put his saliva from his mouth and it exactly fell in her deep navel hole and she slowly put his mouth locking her navel and swathi moaned in pleasure and her orgy was oozing madly and she pushed her butts up to his mouth more

Rohit could smell the fresh arrivals of the leakages .. he loved making swathi leak . and he increased the licking more and making her body wet... her tummy was shivering and the shivering was til her pussy lips …

Rohit put his hands inside her ass and started ksisign her navel and then slowy moved his lips till her boobs and back to navel and then down to her almsotly panty linig and back to navel. . then again navel to her side hips on both sides.s. wathi was moaning with this treatment this bastard knows how to make a love to my body she thought and closed her eyes with t hose lovely shower of kisses
Swathi meanwhile… started touching his

Swathi: oh my man . ur the best . you really know how to make a women keep leaking rohit

Rohit was in a trance eating his Bhabhi . along with tthat whisky smell .. swathi always hated that with Mahesh but with rohit. She felt like it’s a manly thing to drink whisky and have sex like this

Swathi pls stop eating that navel now… now pls eat my lips …. [and she put his hands on her panty ..]

Rohit knew swathi was romantic and had lot of feelings for her to be eaten.. rohit lifted his face and looked at this thirsty Bhabhi whos was inviting her to invade her hole

Slowly he put his hand and licked her thighs .. and he cud smell her lips oozing and panty is getting wet .. and slowly he licke her thighs and knee. toes and licked her toe fingers

Oh Bhabhi hmmmmmmmmm he smelled her panty making her crazy over bed... oh rohit eat me swathi whispered ..Rohit was high on drinks and he slwly put the tongue on her panty orgy marks and licked … swathi twisted in bed and pushed her thighs at once holidng his head in between

She slowly released his head and rohit slowly started going for her panty as his wet lips kissed her panty and slwoy slide his fingers insdie her panty and started to take it out

Swathi lifted her ass and gave way fully to view rohit. rohit lifted her ass along with panty and pulled her body to his side. he sat with his legs spread .. the shining juices showed up her pussy lips and slowly rohit smoke air on them and blow

Rohit got hot seeing that and lifted her ass to him and slowly made her like a yogasan posture and started licking her pussy meat…. Hmmm his lips were on hers and swathi felt a stand still in timelines. .and enjoyed it

Rohits tongue was weaving magic but already swathi was leaking badly and rohit taste her thick orgy cum and enjoyed it wit his tongue swathi was dying of the pleasure… she dint knew how to control her feeligns and not make rohit fuck her… but she was thinking why not. let him .. she pushed her thick thighs around rohit and made him eat her more

Aaaaaaah rohit u always eat that only …. What abt the other one….

Rohit – which one Bhabhi ……

Swathi took her finger and slowly guided to her asshole ….

Rohit- I love it Bhabhi …but I thought u might not …

Swathi- eat it u bastard.. eat everything of ur Bhabhi today

Rohit-oh im tired of eating .. I n eed o make them eat my hard meat…

Swathi- u only get to eat it.. u wont get to keep ur meat in them

Rohit- today u wont be ablee to stop me Bhabhi

Swathi – eat it my raavan first….. [and removed her finger]

Rohit kept her finger in asshole and rolled it slowly and started likcing her pussy more

Swathi was feeling so hot and rolled herself …. And they touched anamaika son

Swathi quicky moved off and stood up
…rohti lets move there… to sofa..

Rohit went and sat in sofa and slwoy invited her Bhabhi

R- Bhabhi pls come here ..

Swathi came and stood. .he slowly held her thighs and slowly lifted it stariat with legs and pushed his face going down to her pussy and being a yoga practice..swathi cud straighter her legs and gave access to rohti more itno her pussy hmmmmmm

Swathi was feeling tired standing as pussy was being invaded and her oozy juices goignt to rohits mouth .. Swathi …. Was feeling evry inch of rohtis thick tongue into her pussy

U Idito how much … will u drink me… and slowly said . .im tired of standing…

Rohit bent back to the sofa and pushed his head stretching..bhabhi… come sit on my face…

Swathi smiled…oh my man u r so sweet u know how to keep ur Bhabhi happy everytime..

She removed his shorts and pushed it on bed and slowly climbed sofa and put her both legs one side each ot rohit,,, she smiled.. how long and how strong u keep it always u raavan

Swathi sat in his face and rhit started tongue fuckign in her pussy and drinking everything she I s leaking… swathi reminded the way aman had eaten her asshole … and slowly said to rohti eat mine small one…

Rohit slowly said bhahbi …. I always wanted ur aass .. and slowly he said ..but … I want u to eat me.. as I eat urs… swathi was surpised.. tht woud be too .. .tough her in sofa

Rohit lifted her Bhabhi and made her upside down at once ..and swathi was shocked surprised as her head came down and her pussy and asshole wer facing rohits face and her face towards rohits huge dick redhead
Hmmmmmmmoh my god…rohit… u just turned me upside down … [her whole blood came to face imagining his trengh and decided to make it happy and wish she gets fucked by it ..

Rohit put his nose to her ashole and smeled as swathi smelled his cock hmmmmmmmmmmm oh have it my dear.. she moaned nd sloly rubbed hr lips to his cock

Rothi was surpised by her big ass with such cute hole and he slowly kissed…it.s. wathi moaned in pleasure and slwly took his redhead on her tongue and rolled it .. .rohit felt the taste different and pushed his tongue into her asshole and rolled it onaroudn

Swathi moaned and started sucking his cock …. She was so much leaking nad wanted this meat in her holes every hole of hers..but she knew if she does … she will be nt faithful to Mahesh , if her pussy is invaded by this big size cock …

Swathi thougth now that rohit had seen every inch of hers including her private parts whats the harm in letting him enter her PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!

She was feeling so tired and exhauseted in that positiong..but she want rohits tongue on her ass and she is getting it..and tahat making her leak juices more.. the jiice sare so heavy that they are being fallin on rohits chest drop by drop
Rohit was fuckign her bahbhi asshole with finger and tongue and kissing and eating..swathi was so tired and watend his cock to leak so that he will stop eating her .. and she started making his cock suck into deep her throat..she knew if he cummed s….her pussy will spared and she wont be UNFAITHFUL to Mahesh …. And she can still keep it for her
[+] 12 users Like harithick's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by harithick - 11-06-2021, 02:00 PM