Thriller The Impact of Lust (Completed)
Episode 11

The next day Dharana and Vajendra reached the scheduled meeting place ten minutes early but not to their surprise Lekha was already there waiting for them. It indicated how nervous she was and how she wanted to get this out of the way. Dharana and Vajendra had researched fully about Rakesh and Lekha’s background. They could guess about their political ambitions and the bright prospect that Rakesh had in politics. Though it complicated the matter with politics too being involved in the murder, it could also in a way be beneficial for them. If as expected Rakesh’s party comes to power under the coalition and he becomes a state minister they would have a hold on him and won’t have to entertain any political interference in any security officer matters in their jurisdiction. If it became public knowledge that the minister’s wife had been involved in a adulterous affair with another man, that too a criminal, the minister would not only have to resign from his post but he would probably be thrown out of the party. He would be mercilessly trolled on social media. With the pain and humiliation, he would have to undergo his political career would be ruined.

They both appraised the nervous woman sitting and waiting for them. She was not overly beautiful but was attractive enough. She had more of sex appeal than what you would call beauty. The type you would rather have sexual intercourse with rather than marry her. She was probably at the age when her sex drive is at its strongest and hence this indiscretion that has let to all this trouble. They were not interested in her sexual preferences or sexual lifestyle, all they wanted to know was what she could tell about Vinod. Her eyes darted up at them as they approached her. The fear in them could be clearly read. She was thankful that they were in plain clothes and not in uniform. That would at least not draw much attention to them she figured. Though the way they walk, posture and haircut would make the more observant among the people guess as to their profession. She got up to greet them something she had probably never done for people whom she considered to be below her station. They smiled at her pleasantly trying to put her at ease. It didn’t seem intimidation was necessary in this instance. She seemed ready to be very cooperative therefore she being less nervous would allow her to be clear in her mind and would help in her giving all the information she knew about Vinod.  

“Please, sit down madam,” Dharana told her as he and Vajendra sat down at the table.

They could see that her hands were slightly trembling as she sat down. She seemed to be having some difficulty in breathing too because of her fear. “Relax madam we just want to ask you a few things, as long as you fully cooperate there is no need to worry about anything.” Dharana spoke reassuringly to her.

“By the way, I am Assistant Commissioner of security officer Dharana and this is Inspector Vajendra. I am talking to Mrs. Lekhashree am I not?”

She gave a timid smile and said,” Yes I’m Lekha. Sorry I’m like this, it’s just that I’m not used to this. I’ve never had anything to do with the security officer before.”

“But you had no trouble sleeping around with a criminal behind your husband’s back,” Vajendra said disdainfully to himself but his facial expressions did not betray his thoughts.

Dharana got to the point straightaway. “We have got confirmation from Madam Premavathi that you had her permission to use her cottage and that you had used it on the fourteenth of this month, am I correct in saying this?”

Lekha remembered that date very well because that was the last time she and Vinod had fucked. Even now in her mind she couldn’t refer to their mating as having made love because that was not what they did instead it was raw animalistic fucking. These two strange men were asking her to admit that she was fucking around in her marriage. “Yes,” her voice was even more timid then the smile that was on her face a few moments ago.

“Were you alone in the cottage?” Dharana continued keenly looking at her.

She looked at his face then add Vajendra who was quickly taking down notes. She couldn’t look at their eyes and hung her head down in shame.

“Where you alone or was anyone there with you?” Dharana repeated the question.

“Vinod,” her answer was almost inaudible.

“What? Come again?”

“I was with Vinod.” This time her voice was a little louder.

“You are saying you were with this person called Vinod, am I correct?” Dharana wanted to be no ambiguity in her answer.

“Yes.” Lekha looked up at them with difficulty as she answered them.

“What is his full name?”

Lekha face revealed her ignorance of that. “I don’t know. I only know him as Vinod.”

“She has been sleeping around with someone without even knowing his full name, what a shameless slut,” Vajendra once more thought to himself.

Dharana nodded to Vajendra who took out a photo from the file he had and showed it to Lekha. “Can you confirm if this is that man?”

This was a photo of him taken when he was under security officer surveillance. They couldn’t show her the photo taken at morgue as his face had been battered beyond recognition. Lekha hesitantly glanced at the photo shoved in front of her. Yes, it was him. It was the photo of her ruggedly handsome dead lover.

“Yes, that’s Vinod,” she said as she quickly averted her eyes from the photo.

“May I ask, what was your relationship with him?” Dharana saw her face turning red with embarrassment. She being a fair woman that could easily be noticed. “Even a bitch like her has the grace to feel shame,” Vajendra laughed to himself on seeing her reaction.

“I know it is difficult madam but you need to answer our questions.” Dharana was more sympathetic and kinder to her than what Vajendra would have been. It showed in the tone of his voice.

Lekha responded to that kindness. “Please told think very badly of me,” she looked at Dharana with pleading eyes. “I was having an affair with him.”

“Sorry that I have to be clarify about this madam but by affair did you mean that you were having a sexual affair with this said Vinod?”

“Yes,” again the monosyllabic reply from her.

“Okay, can you tell us what happened between you in the cottage that day?”

Now Lekha showed a bit of spirit. “Look Commissioner is this really necessary? I already told you that he was my lover.”

This upstart in anger has to be dealt with immediately. Can’t let her take the upper hand in anyway, Dharana decided.  “Look madam, this is a murder investigation, we have to establish everything with certainty. We can’t assume anything. We are not asking questioned just because we feel like it.” Dharana spoke sternly. The look on his face made cowed her down immediately. Once more she hung her head looking at the table. “I’m still waiting for the answer,” Dharana reminded her.

Lekha answered the question now, her voice lifeless. “We had sex that day.” She quickly looked up at their faces for a few moments, almost defiantly as if to say,” Yes I was engaging in adultery, so what?”

Dharana and Vajendra meaningfully glanced at each other. That explained the traces of sperm in Vinod’s underwear and on the head of his penis. “At least he died happy,” Vajendra almost smiled when he thought of this. A smirk from him would not have been an appropriate response from them to the woman they are questioning.

“Did you speak anything? Did he tell you anything at all? About any problems? Or about any enemies he had?”

“No, Vinod never talks anything about himself to me. What he does, or what he is involved in .. anything. I too never asked and never wanted to know. The only thing we had between us was sex. Our conversation also centred around that.”

Again, Dharana and Vajendra looked at each other. This was no use this was not going to help them in any way. “Are you sure? Try to recall, did he ever reveal any problems that he was facing? Men tend to talk more than they want to when their mind is relaxed, especially after sex.”

She frowned her brow in concentration and after a while said,” No, nothing I can recall. He was a very private person. Frankly speaking I was just someone he wanted for sex. I think he was fascinated that he was banking a rich society housewife.” She spoke surprisingly bluntly now. “It was the same for me, he was someone I wanted for my sexual needs, he meant nothing more to me.”

“Typical of these bitches,” Vajndra thought with scorn. “No morals, no character and no dignity. They can have all the money but they are little more than scum.”

“Tell me Mrs.Lekha, what time did he leave? Obviously you did not go out together but did you leave around the same time?”

“No, he left a little past five pm, maybe around five ten or five fifteen. I didn’t note the exact time. I left almost an hour later.”

The Medical report estimated he was killed around six pm. The time she told gelled with the corresponding time they had estimated he was killed. Since she left an hour later she would not have seen anything on her way back. This seemed like a dead end but Dharana was thorough if nothing else.

“How did you meet Vinod, madam. His circle and your circle are far apart then how did you get to know him?”

For the first time Dharana noted a change in her expression as if she wanted to hide something. This was a normal routine question why this reaction from her? What did she seek to hide? His interest was piqued.

“Madam let me remind you, this is a very serious matter. If you hide anything we will come to know. If that happens we would not look on it kindly and we won’t be this kind.”

She was afraid if she told about how he had been meeting her husband before the security officer would start suspecting her husband of having criminal dealings. Even if they did suspect that her husband was not involved in anything criminal so there was nothing they could pin on him. Getting his rival in the party into trouble and taking the place of youth leader was just politics in her mind and she saw noting greatly wrong with it. She decided she would say partly what happened.

“He used to come and meet my husband. He was doing something for the party I think. I really don’t know much about it. He had seen me there and had become attracted to me. He then somehow got my contact and slowly seduced me.”

Now this was something different. Was there a motive for her husband to get him killed? Dharana thought to himself. Another suspect added to the list. “Did your husband ever showed any indication that he suspected you of having an affair? Did he suspect you and Vinod together?”

“No,” she replied vehemently. “I know my husband very well. He can’t hide his emotions from me. I know for certain he is completely unaware of anything going on.”

“So, you can happily make a fool of him,” Vajendra thought with contempt.

“My husband is innocent in this. If you have to ever question him please don’t reveal anything about me, I beg you.”

“No madam, we do not reveal our source of information to those we question but if your husband becomes a prime suspect I can’t guarantee anything. Don’t under estimate husbands madam, a jealous husband can be a dangerous person and can be capable of actions we don’t expect.

About ten minutes later Dharana and Vajendra left Lekha to reflect on what they had said. After a while she too left for her home, her mind not completely at ease to have finished with the ordeal.

It was morning in the Jayakar household. Poorvith had already left the office ahead of his dad. Sandhya was not up yet. She was only going to meet her boyfriend at 11am, there was time yet so she was still sleeping in. Jayakar was in the bathroom. By the time he did his morning duties, shaved and had his bath it would take around half an hour. He had gone in for only about twelve or thirteen minutes now so Mounika stretched out and lay in the comfort of her bed. Her nightie was somewhat crumpled and she lay with her head on the bolster with a shapely naked leg dbangd over it. With her heavy breasts pressing on to the bolster her creamy cleavage could be seen from the front opening of her nightie. As it has been the past few days she was thinking of her young paramour Prakash. This new efflorescence of feelings, this new attraction towards another male evoked a very delightful warmth in her. As if reading her thoughts her phone vibrated indicating a message had been delivered. She lazily reached for her phone and was delighted to see it was from her young lover.

“Hi beautiful, good morning, missing you” with an emoji of puckered lips for a kiss.

Her face blossomed in a radiant smile. “Hi sweetheart, same here.”

“You know Mounika darling I suffered the whole night.”

“Why?”
“Well your husband is back”
“So?”
“So jealous he may be having sex with you” followed by an emoji of a sad face.
Her smile became broader, “my little boy is jealous.”
“Yes, I should be there with you.”
“He’s my husband.”
“But who loves you more” Her reply to this was just a smiley face.
“Did he?”
“What?”
“You know .. ask for sex.”

Mounika decided she wanted to tease him. “Hugged me tight n kissed me.”
“No .. no.”
“Sucked my tits .. it felt good.”
“I’ll kill him.”
“Ha ha .. he was very hard .. when he entered.”
“Don’t torture me, I don’t want to know.”

Mounika was so pleased and her heart went out to her lover. “No you silly boy, nothing happened .. just teasing.”
“You’re cruel.”
“Yes.” She replied happily showing a laughing emoji.
“You wait till I get you.” He threatened.
“You shouldn’t be jealous.”
“but I am, can’t help it.”
“My husband is the one who should be jealous.”
He just replied with an emoji of a grinning face.
“You stole what belongs to him.”
“First time stolen property came willingly with the thief.”
“You ..you naughty rascal.”
“Where’s your husband?”
“Taking shower.”
“Good wife .. chatting with lover while husband nearby.”
“You idiot you are going to get it from me.”
“Ha ha.”
“Got to go shower stopped .. bye love.”

Mounika quickly offed her phone and waited for her husband to come out. Jayaker came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. His slight hair already tousled after he had dried it with the towel while in the bathroom. Mounika couldn’t but help compare her husband’s body with that of the firmly sculptured body of her lover. When I can take care of my body why can’t he, she thought wistfully to herself. She had been aroused by her chat with her lover and now just to tease her own husband she got up lazily from the bed. Stretched both the hands up in the air before shrugging off her nightie from her body. She gave a unfettered view of her sexy curvaceous body to her husband before slowly reaching for a big towel to wrap around her body covering from her breast downwards. She had in the course of her married life shown her body to her husband uncountable number of times but today felt different. She was showing a body that was not chaste anymore. A body that has bloomed as it was teased and thoroughly used by a new lover. It was as if to say to him, well you had neglected all this beauty but I’ve found someone else to worship it. For Jayaker who was seeing his wife do this as she went in to the bathroom he misconstrued it to mean that his wife was attempting to tempt him as he had neglected to have sex with her last night. I will take care of her tonight he promised himself not knowing that his ‘care’ was not going to be adequate anymore for his wife of twenty-eight years. When Mounika was washing her pussy as she showered, she found it was sticky. The chat with Prakash in the morning had aroused her more than she realised. She smiled to herself when she realised the effect Prakash had on her. He had made her feel like a desirable woman once again. He had reawakened her sexuality and made her constantly aware of her heightened sexual state. As she and her husband were having breakfast she got a call from Divya.

“Oh hi Divya, good morning,” she said pleasantly.

Jayakar made a face, ‘shopping again?’ he mouthed silently to his wife. Mounika made an expression as if to say ‘I don’t know.’

“Morning dear,” Divya replied,” what are you doing now? Busy? Can you talk?”

Not only the son is calling her dear even the mother is but for different reasons.

“Am having breakfast with Jayakar but you go ahead I’m listening.”

“Oh, he’s back from his trip is it, I didn’t know,” Divya said in surprise.

“Uh huh,” was all Mounika could say. She couldn’t ‘say yes he is back’ with her husband listening. She was supposed to have been with Divya yesterday so by right Divya should have already known this.

“Breakfast a little late today? Aahh I see was busy night was it last night with your husband back,” she said archly. Mounika could almost see in her mind eye Divya winking as she said this.

It was not a busy night with my husband but a busy day with your son was the reason for this exhaustion Mounika thought but to Divya she said,” no, nothing like that. So, what’s up?”

“I’ve got some news that I’m dying to share with you. I think you would be happy too.”

Mounika was not in any mood for one of Divya’s salacious gossips. Divya was very fond of this and had plenty of such stories to share. If only she knew of her own son’s relationship with her how would she react? That would certainly make juicy fodder for their circle of friends. Mounika could just imagine her friends’ reactions now. Most would feign outrage but secretly would find it very titillating. Quite a few would also be jealous of her and envious that a hunk like Prakash didn’t get into their panties.

“I’m all ears go ahead.” What Mounika didn’t realise that what she was about to hear would shake her up tremendously.

“I was talking to Vikas (her husband, Prakash’s father) last night,” Divya’s excitement could be heard in her voice. “We were both of the opinion that Sandhya would make a perfect match for Prakash. I hope it makes you and Jayakar as happy on hearing this as it has made us.”

Mounika almost dropped the fork she had in hand in shock. Luckily Jayakar was looking at his plate at that moment and did not see his wife’s expression. She quickly tried to recover but it was difficult.

“Hey, Mouni are you there??”

“Yes, yes I’m here,” she stammered,” it’s just such a surprise all of a sudden.” Hearing this Jayakar looked at his wife curiously.

“Yes, I understand. Vikas will also speak to Jayakar on this, most probably today. Aren’t you happy to hear this Mouni?” Divya asked her.

“Yes, of course,” Mounika lied, she abhorred the notion that her lover could become her son in law. Jayakar looked at her enquiringly. Mounika covered the mouthpiece and said,” I’ll tell you in a moment.” If Vikas was already going to tell this to her husband then there was no point in her hiding this from him.

“But Divya we don’t know what the kids think. Nowadays they have their own wishes, not like our days when obeyed everything our parents asked.”

“I know Mouni, we’ll inform them of our wishes and encourage them to spend time together and see how it develops. We can only hope that they connect well and things go as per what we hope.”

There was some relief for Mounika on hearing this. I will tell Prakash never to agree to this. The fool Divya doesn’t know that her son wants to share his bed with me and not with my daughter.

“Okay Divya, let us see how it goes and hope for the best.” What Divya didn’t know was her hope and Mounika’s hope were completely opposite.

“Good, I’m so excited,” Divya gushed,” I’ll come over to your place today.”

“No, you stay there, I’ll come over,” Mounika said. She didn’t want Divya coming to her home so soon after her lie od yesterday and it would also give her an opportunity to see Prakash.

After the call she spoke to her husband who had just about finished breakfast and was about to leave for work. “Divya and Vikas are keen on matchmaking their son Prakash with Sandhya,” she said waiting for her husband’s reaction.

“Oh, their son, hmm he is quite a good-looking young man isn’t he?” Jayakar mused out aloud.

“Yes, I know,” Mounika thought,” he’s even more dreamy when he is naked.”
 “Their family would match our status and the alliance would have so many advantages. That would be good if the kids agree too. Let’s give it a try.”

Parents on both sides were keen on this with the exception of her and for her it was for very selfish reasons, thought Mounika. It was not only that, it would feel very awkward for her to think both the mother and daughter have slept with the same man. Or even if she doesn’t stop and they continue to sleep with the same man. If Sandhya gets married to Prakash how can she continue to be a rival for her own daughter. It would really be embarrassing if she became jealous of her own daughter. But wouldn’t it be better to be jealous of her own daughter then some other woman if Prakash was to marry someone else. At least then it would be her own flesh and blood that Prakash would be pleasuring in bed rather than she share Prakash with some strange woman. Besides the opportunity for them to get together would be much more if Prakash was her son in law. In actual fact Mounika was quite confused about her feelings. About an hour later Mounika was at Divya’s house. She had messaged Prakash discretely not to go out anywhere and to be at home.

“Come in dear,” Divya greeted Mounika, holding both her hands in her own hands,” isn’t it exciting.”

Mounika forced a smile onto her face as she greeted Divya. “Have you told Sandhya,” Diya asked Mounika. The person they were talking about was at that very moment about to leave her house and go meet her lover Rajesh.

“No, not yet. I want to speak to your son first and find out what he thinks. I’ll talk to him in the evening when he is back from work,” Mounika said, pretending she didn’t know Prakash was at home as per her request.

“Prakash is at home Mouni, but why do you want to speak to him first?”

“I want to know his true feelings. Is he willing to give this a try to see if it works. He shouldn’t feel pressured. You know Divya, as parents you two could put pressure on him without even realising it and he feels he’s duty bound to obey. This is my daughter’s future I want to be certain there are no problems in the future.”

Divya was happy that Mounika and Jayakar were receptive to this idea of their children’s union. She could understand Mounika’s concern for the welfare and future of her daughter. As a mother of a girl she would have the same concerns.

“I understand Mouni, he’s in his room, let me call him.”

“Wait, before you call him is there anywhere I could talk to him privately? Here in the living room it would not be possible. Your servants may intrude or they may even spy on us to hear what is going on. Maybe we could use your husband’s office cum study, that would be private.”

Divya had a doubtful look on her face. “Yeah, nobody will disturb us there but you know my husband doesn’t like anyone going in there without him being there. It is also covered by CCTV so that’s out.”

“Divya who said anything about you being present too. With you present he may not feel free to talk. He may not really open up and say how he feels, so it will be just the two of us. If not possible for privacy here then maybe I’ll go out with him and have our conversation before we come back.”

“I won’t put any pressure on him Mouni, why not I tag along.”

“Don’t be silly Divya, your mere presence would be awkward for him. He may feel restrained. Don’t worry nothing will happen to your precious boy,” Mounika said with a laugh.

“Well he is your potential son in law too, so I have no worries,” Divya replied laughing along with Mounika. Then as an idea struck her,” hey why don’t you talk to him in his room? That would be private and there won’t be a hassle of you having to go out.”

Mounika had a serious doubtful look on her face but internally she was delighted. She was going to be with her lover in his room in his own house with his mother being present in the house. “Do you think that would be appropriate Divya?” Mounika said in an unsure tone.

“Now you don’t be silly, you are going to talk to your likely son in law, nothing wrong in that.”

Reacting as though she was not totally convinced but just reluctantly agreeing to it Mounika said,” Okay, I want to be very certain so I’m going to have a long conversation with him. It may even take half an hour or even more, so I don’t want you hurrying us or interrupting.”

“Take your time Mouni, I won’t hurry you. All I want is the good news.”

“I can’t trust you on that, you were always impatient. I will lock the door so that you do not disturb us. You don’t come knocking on the door.”

Divya laughed again. “This is regarding my son’s marriage that I want it to happen too. Tell you what, I promise you I will sit here in the living room and will not disturb you till you come out.”

That’s what I want, be a good lookout for your son and me Mounika thought delighted at the outcome. Things had gone better than expected.

“Which is your son’s room?”

“It’s the second one on the left.”

Mounika walked up to the stairs, the excitement she was feeling making her want to hurry but she forced herself to walk normally. She went up to Prakash’s door and knocked on it.

“Who is it?” It was Prakash’s deep voice. It made her legs feel weak, in excitement.

“It’s me Mounika,” she replied softly but loud enough for him to hear.

“Mom, is aunty there with you?” Clever boy, he was making sure she was alone Mounika smiled.

“Your mom’s not here, I’m alone.” There was no sound for a few seconds then the door opened slightly and a hand reached out and grabbed her and pulled her in. Startled she gave a small squeal. She heard the door shut and the lock click.  She saw him completely naked looking at her with a broad grin.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Impact of Lust (Completed) - by game40it - 18-05-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Twilight123 - 18-05-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Eswar P - 19-05-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Bandabia007 - 19-05-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 19-05-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by srinivasulu - 20-05-2021, 07:34 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by RJ668 - 20-05-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 20-05-2021, 04:56 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Givemeextra - 20-05-2021, 07:21 PM