Fantasy kajal agarwal incest sister (short story)
[Image: kajal-agarwal.jpg]
[Image: Kajal-Aggarwal-actress-latest-photos9.jpg]

Evening-

Akka came and everyone was asking her about the day… she was happily explaining everything…..everyone was happy. But I didn’t go there and I was sitting on my room. One hour later… I saw my akka in my door. Hai…. Akka….I smiled at her. She didn’t respond me and fastly came inside. I understand she is angry on me because I didn’t welcome her along with others. Nithin…. don’t you want to ask about the day of your akka….she asked me with angry voice. 
[/url]

Sorry akka… I am not feeling well. That is why I didn’t come there….I replied. After hearing this… akka came close to me and asked with care…. What happened?… she kept her hand in my forehead. I felt her sexy smell and I stared at her bulgy boobs for a moment and I told her… nothing… nothing….

Hearing this she compelled me tell raj….are you ok……. I turned other side and told her… akka…. As you are my sister.. I will tell you… but don’t tell to anyone… I acted innocently. Akka got frightened on hearing this and asked me "what?"… Any problem….Yes akka…..today I masturbated thinking about your navel again. I feel heavy pain in my cock… I don’t know what to do…I slowly… sadly told her.

[img]- -web/20161211052849im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/KA004.jpg[/img]

She was not speaking for some time.. may be she doesn’t know what to tell and how to react. Then she told…Nithin…..why you are masturbating so heavily thinking about my navel… I am your akka…. But anyway… show your dick…. I expected this only. I removed my clothes and became nude. My 7” fat cock is now in 90 degrees. She closed the door. I watched her huge ass while she locked the door. My dick got still hardened. She came near to me and holded my dick in her hands. I felt very hot now because of her touch. I never imagined my akka will hold my dick at anytime.

Where its paining Nithin?….she was asking me with an innocent face… I became mad of her act and I was not able to control myself….as my cock became hard and hard… 

I loudly moaned akka……….then within fraction of second I stuffed my fat cock inside her mouth. Akka was shocked by this and she didn’t expect her mouth will be flogged by my erected hot cock. She tried to say something… she shook her head left and right….she was trying to take her mouth from cock… but I holded her head with my hand and inserted my cock deep inside her mouth and released my load of cum with heavy moaning. Akka was struggling to breath because of my load inside her throat… she slapped my ass by her hands…. to release her mouth. But I was closing my eyes and enjoying the feel…. Hardly after 20 minutes… I took my cock out of her mouth. By this time she had swallowed maximum of my cum… because she doesn’t have any other way… she had to swallow it. I fell down on my bed with pleasure. I know my akka’s status is miserable now. She stood with lot of angry and with that she slapped me heavily. "Rascal"… what are you doing….you became bad…cheeeey…..she shouted at me and immediately left from the place.

The night ended with that…. From that incident… my akka didn’t speak with me properly and she took extra care in covering her boobs and hip whenever I came near her. I begged to forgive me for many days but it didn’t work. I was happy in a corner because she didn’t tell anything to my mother. But again god helped me. Yes. 

After 4 days… her birthday came. Luckily everyone left for our relative’s marriage except me and my hotty akka. Because everyone were busy in marriage… No one remembered her birthday even though she was a celebrity. That day morning 6.00 a.m….. I knocked my akka’s room. Akka opened the room and shocked. Happy birthday akka……I wished her. Akka didn’t expect this….because everyone forgot her birthday. I saw the happiness on my akka’s face… as she herself forgot the day. I gave her my gift parcel. With big smile she collected the gift… Nithin… how do you know…. You surprised me….well…..thanks Nithin… thanks…..she smiled.

I asked her to take bath so that we can celebrate her birthday by cutting the cake at home before she leaves to shooting spot. She obeyed me.. had bath…changed to saree which I gifted to her and came to hall. I wished her again and told her, you are looking so beautiful akka….. I commented. Thanks… she told. Akka please forgive me akka…. I begged now. Hey…raj….I forgot everything… cool….she offered a big smile. Then she cut the cake and told “ I am very happy today’ We became close now and we were talking about many things. I was very close to my akka and started talking freely.

[img]- -web/20161211052849im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/KA005.jpg[/img] 

She also didn’t take it serious and moved freely. I remembered her on that particular incident…I asked sorry to her….she offered a lovely smile and told me… “I would have not touched your cock……”As she was happy on my behavior, she liked my way of teasing her. Then I slowly started describing her beauty. 

Akka your boyfriend made your boobs really big… I smiled. She looked at me and told me “this is not the way to talk with your akka. I told her, akka…” As you have a boyfriend.. There is no harm to talk like this. And further I asked her how many times your bf handle your boobs in a day? She saw me with angry and told me you rascal…. You became bad nowadays… she avoided my questions. I compelled her to tell about her boob squeezes finally with reddish cheeks she told 4 times a day…. I didn’t stop with this. Further I enquired about one thing… she got shocked on hearing this.

[img]- -web/20161211052849im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/KA006.jpg[/img]

Akka do you have hairs in your pussy? She was really shocked and her face became red. She stood and started moving from the room without telling anything. I followed her and told akka I am asking this for your well wish only. Then she stopped and told me Raj you are my brother. How do u expect to tell about my pussy to you? I looked at her and told her, akka…. I read in a survey about ladies having hairs in their pussy. That is the reason I asked. 

She looked at me and came close to me and told raj… you are really a bad boy… how dare you ask me whether I have hairs in my pussy or not…anyway I tell you…. I have lots of hairs in my pussy… I love to keep hairs in my pussy… she told with lots of shy. Wow.. its good akka… in which shape you r maintaining your hairs…I asked further. She felt utter shame of my questions and told me I don’t make it any shape…. It is growing its own… she replied. Akka … the shape of pussy hair decides the joy of a lady let me explain about this…..

She may felt the hotness of my questions and looked at me helplessly. What r you talking?… I never made my pussy hairs in any shape. I don’t have time also. She told and tried to avoid the conversation on her pussy. You also are growing hairs above your cock Nithin….. she smiled naughtily. Yes akka…. I love hairs surrounded my cock and on my balls…. I told her. I felt happy about the conversation which is going and I felt hot and enjoyed this. She too became horny by this conversation and she was standing with lustful eyes.

How often you masturbate Nithin?….. She quizzed me. Hearing this word from my sexy akka… I felt happy and I took her to her bed room. I sat near her… holded her waist firmly and rubbed her lean hip. Twice in a day akka…if I think about you… I told her. She was shocked on hearing this…I understand that from her eyes….Twice….she opened her mouth. But your cock is very big Nithin….she slowly told with shyness. Really ??….. I smiled. 

Yes…Nithin….Your cock is too long and fat. Your wife is really a lucky lady. She told with shyness. Then she asked…Nithin….Are we ok…it is right what we are talking now…… I looked at her and told…. Akka… there is no harm if a brother and sister talks about their sexual desires. Many people are fucking their own sisters and the sisters want to be banged by their brothers…..

After hearing this… my akka immediately refused “No Nithin….no…it is not correct….brother and sister should not have sex…..I never heard this anywhere…you are wrong…. Don’t think to behave with me in that minded….I am your akka….If anyone come to know this…our family’s dignity will be at stake. Though you touched my navel….or I had your cock in my mouth….this is our destiny…..we should not fuck….…. as I am your akka…..but, as you fascinated on me for long years….now I understood what you need from me…tease me whatever you want…but don’t think about fuck…..please…Nithin….listen to my words… akka deplored. I liked her frank way of speaking. At the same time, I know how to make her to beg for fuck.

[img]- -web/20161211052849im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/KA007.jpg[/img]

Akka… though I fascinated about your navel, boobs and ass…. I wanted to see your navel only. Already you showed me your navel. This is enough for me. But still I feel horny when I talk with you about your sexual life. I am also feeling hot da…akka kissed me. Akka…how many times your bf fucks you in a day… I asked her a extreme question. Akka didn’t show her shock in her face….smiled at me naughtily and asked is it really required to you….Nithin….? 

“yes akka…. I want to know how many times my akka is getting fucked..in a day”

“twice in a day….twice in a day he will fuck me… until I get satisfied…” she closed her eyes. I laid her on the bed and opened her hip saree and teased her navel by my finger. I inserted my finger in her deep navel and asked her

“Will he lick your pussy….”

“yes….sometimes…..”

Akka was in heaven when she talk like this… and I asked her…akka…all the youngsters and old guys are masturbating on you…Do you know that….?

Hey…what are you saying…I am not that much beautiful….There are Samantha, Trisha, Tamanna and many more.

I said, But they are mad on your ass…..they want to see your navel at least once in every movie… I added.

Akka is still uncomfortable now and she was shy to get all this comments from her brother. Her cheeks became red.

Yes..akka…they love to see your ass shake….when you walk in saree…they count it too….I increased her hornyness.

Akka looked me with unbelievable eyes. Because she was waiting for this complement for long years.. but she is highly satisfied now and felt hot really….

They opened my eyes akka…..I am masturbating for last 10 years thinking about your sexy moon hip and your huge round asses……I made circle around her deep navel with my finger. 

She moaned and enjoyed this.

Akka… I love to lick your navel….

She didn’t reply me….she was lying in closed eyes….

I kissed her navel…licked and sucked it for 45 minutes….she moaned heavily…shook her hip in sexy way…caressed her asses….

Nithin….its enough….leave my navel…. She moaned with pleasure.

I want to see you nude…your up and downs akka……I squeezed her navel. Akka shocked by this and told me “no…never…I should not be nude in front of you…”

Promise. I will not fuck you akka…. I asked once again… she was surprised of my strange questions…Without expecting her reply I pulled her saree away from her waist. Akka felt everything is going out of her control… as I trapped her one by one first saree, and then blouse and bra…finally I came to her panty. Akka didn’t stop me but she turned back…when I removed her panty…her ass is up. Just miss. Now Akka is completely nude in front of me with her naked ass. She didn’t expect I will make her nude. She felt shy and closed her pussy. 

[img]- -web/20161211052849im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/KA008.jpg[/img]

Nithin… don’t look at your akka’s pussy…. I should not show to you daa…. Please…. She deplored and begged me to do not to see her pussy. She stood from the bed and ready to run away from me.

But I know how to take off her hand. I also became nude and kept my rod in 90 degrees. Then I went back to her and saw her huge mountain ass. Now akka saw me with frightened eyes and requested me to not to do anything in her ass. But I didn’t listened to her. Akka your ass is really nice. When you walk… your ass makes me mad…. So I like to see how your bare ass shakes when you walk. Today you should not wear any dress akka. You should be completely nude.. I am going to enjoy the shakes of your boobs….hip and huge round asses….. I told her.

[url=https://freeonlinedice.com/]But akka begged me to leave her. Nithin… I am your akka….and some other man’s wife in future. I should not show my nude body particularly my pussy and ass to you. Since you want to see me nude all over the day …. I wanted to say It is impossible. If anyone knows this… my life will be miserable. Please Nithin…. Leave your akka’s pussy. Please…. She deplored. I respected her feelings and after that I didn’t force her. Then I took her to movie and beach….she was very happy all over the day and she thanked me. 

As our parents returned from the marriage in the night… I didn’t get any chances of teasing my akka’s sexy assets. Every one should proud of having such homely sexy hot ladies. I am proud of my akka. Because she doesn’t want to cheat her future husband. 

Fucking such lady is really impossible. But I know the trick to fuck her.
[+] 1 user Likes phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: kajal agarwal incest sister (short story) - by phantom_assassin - 11-04-2019, 12:26 PM