Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
she pushed my hand away but I didn’t
leave her and placed my hand on her again . she pleaded not to tickle her but can do any
thing not tickle . what else can I do I asked , she slid towards me and almost hugged me .
she threw hand on me and asked me to remain like that only and not to do anything . I
was happy to hug her , we remained like that for some more time . I I could feel her hard
boobs on my chest , she was not at all hesitating to lay with me . I pushed her hairs from
her forehead and even caressed her face . now and then she blushed a bit but , there was
no expression on her face . girls are so smart , they done exhibit their feelings so easily .
most of the time it misleads . I could not assess whether she has brotherly feeling or any
thing else . how to confirm it was a question .
I didn’t dare to ask her and failed to assess it my self . I didn’t want to take any chance
and let our relation continue as it is . she is beautiful and my task is getting end . after
marriage I have to leave this place may be forever . I could not come back except a
flying visit . so getting involved with her is not good . at the same time I was thinking
of seducing her , cant get such a beautiful nubiles everyday . more ever she only became
close to me . if I had to do any thing , now I had to act and there was risk , any one
could come here in search of me or her or even for some other purpose . or else I would
be needed for some work . if I start any thing now and it wont be finished . I was lost in
my own thoughts and she was playing with my hairs and was caressing my face . then
expected thing happened . my mobile started ringing . we had to leave . I answered call ,
it was from brides dad , they wanted some extra sleeping arrangements . I assured him
and took few minutes time . when she came to know that , we are supposed to leave now
. she was not happy at all , she wanted some more rest and probably she wanted to be
with me for some more time . I said lets leave now , some work has cropped up .
she
nodded her head , and she disengaged and sat up . I too got up , she was looking at me ,
our eyes met . I pulled her to me and hugged again , she leaned over me and placed her
face on my chest . she looked shorter to my 6.2 frame . I kissed her forehead , now she
raised her head and looked straight into my eyes . she tightened her grip on me , her
chest pressed on my abdomen . I bend my head and gave pecks on both cheek . at last I
felt like taking a chance I kissed her lips . it didn’t last for even second , she left me
abruptly , she gave mild blow on my chest and said you naughty . I didn’t try again . at
the same time she didn’t feel like angry . I hold her hand walked towards stairs . without
exchanging a single word , we came down .
when we got stairs she gave a pat on my bum and disappeared in crowd . chain of works
started and I could not view complete program . I didn’t see her till end of the night . I
got relief at around 2 am . by the I was so tired I don’t even remember where did I sleep .
again day started early and again I was made responsible for most of work . it was really
tiresome , I had not taken that much of strain even in my sis marriage . all of them
behave as if I am answerable for everything . I had taken up the task and I had to
complete it at any cost . I didn’t find any time till time of mahurtha . I stood near mantap
, I was watching keenly the procedures at the same time I was managing things from
there only . girl was looking grate in bridal dress , many times I looked at her . from no
where this kamala appeared and stood beside me . already mangal and akshata were near
me . she is beautiful , exclaimed kamala addressing bride . not as beautiful as you my
girl , I whispered back . you know how to pamper girls , she said in mock voice . you can
listen to my heart , lean on me and listen to my heart . she laughed for my comment and
pinched my waist . if that was case why were you staring her without blinking eyes .
always girls are smart , she had observed me from nowhere and bold enough to comment
directly to me . I was caught red handed and I had to excuse myself . no you are wrong
baby , I was just visualizing you in that attire . she blushed for my comment and said its
far away from now . I am still studying , she whispered . are you dreaming of me . I am
not that easy to catch hold . she slapped my butt and again disappeared in crowd . I
laughed for my self .
as akshata was over people started rushing for food , I had to rush to dining section . in
between I had visited kitchen many times and things were satisfactory there . by evening
everything came under control . same night first night program was scheduled , I was
sent there to monitor things . I advised them to decorate room and bed . we discussed and
finalized about decorations and I wanted to be bit naughty . I asked him to decorate bed
with I beautiful heart shape in centre of bed . should be covered with petals of different
flowers . most of we chose were red colored but the arrangement was such that you
should be attracted at once . but the naughty part was using red color powder below
petals and changed light to red one from existing .
both newly weds should be smeared with red color and they should not know it till they
look at themselves in day light next morning . got some remote bells and hid them
below bed in particular places . a tick mattress was spread on cot and hardly they would
feel switches . I placed bells in different places of house . I tried set up and I had to leave
from there as I would be the first to be blamed , if any thing goes wrong . decorator
asked for some more flower but they were kept in mangal’s house . I wanted some
assistant to carry them .
I could not find any servants , I asked akshata to accompany me
, she said she is tired and her sis sakshi too was not ready to come . I found kamala and
on requesting she came along . I had one set key which I had collected from aunt . we
went there , and on searching I could not find basket . I inquired with aunt and she said
that . she has already got it through servant and no need for any more . I said I will relax
a bit , she agreed if everything is settled . I asked kamala , does she need any rest ? . she
said badly in need of rest . I moved to mangals room , I spread on bed , she too lay
beside me . I complained of back ache due to hard work since morning . I asked a favor
of pressing and massaging my back . she readily agreed to help me but she said she can
press but cant massage as she does not know .
I lay on my back , she kneeled beside me and gave good pressing . a sort of massage only
. she was finding it difficult to balance , I advised her to straddle me and press . now it
was easy for her . she almost sat on my hip and pumped my back with her delicate hands
. I felt much better , I asked her to stop as she too was tired . I asked for return favor ,
she too readily agreed . she lay on her face . I pressed her back , with my full palms .
then I went to her legs , I gave her thorough massage to her legs . I sat beside her , took
her feet and placed on my thigh . I rubbed her still fully covered legs . raised her leg and
gave shook with both hands and pressed with both palms . her all nerves were getting
relaxed . I took other leg and gave same treatment . after calf muscles I gave rub to her
thighs . she was feeling really relaxed . then I squatted over her and began rubbing her
back . I gave rigorous rub on her back . she was getting relaxed , she was producing
mmm sound every time I pressed her .
I asked how she was feeling , she said little better . I pressed her back some more . slowly
inserted my hand in her top , she shivered by touch and tried to jump , as I was sitting on
her she could not move but asked me what are you doing .
I said nothing , relax and
watch you fatigue will be lost within minutes and you will enjoy magic of my touch . she
was hesitant but on my assurance of her comfort she kept quite . I inserted my hand into
her top , started massaging her back . then I remembered what meena the beautician had
taught . I applied some pressure with thumbs and rubbed along her spine , she was
sighed of relief . as I continued massaging , she was finding comfort , she closed her
eyes and enjoying my magic on her skin . I pushed her top little above , when she felt she
pushed it back , but I held her hand and rolled top still higher than before . she slapped
lightly on my butt but didn’t comment .
I worked on her back , as time passed my massage became sensual and she was enjoying
my treatment . slowly I slid her entire top to her neck . it was comfortable to rub her
smooth skin . in tube light her skin was glistening , as some times she shivered by touch ,
may be bit tensed I could see her perspiring on her neck area . her bra was obstructing , I
whispered her , can I unhook bra , its troubling me . I don’t know whether she
understood or not , she nodded in affirmative . I un hooked her bra and pushed flaps on
each side . there was unobstructed view of her slender back . it made me excited but I
was not concentrating on it . I continued rubbing her back as well sides . she was
moaning in low volume . I went on rubbing even sides some times . once my hand
brushed her base of boob . on first instance she might not have noticed . but surely must
have felt on repeat attempts . next time I took my hands from nape of her back and
rubbed to base of her balls . she noticed it and pushed my hand . I didn’t stop continued
pressing her back , avoiding her boobs . then I started rubbing her back some times light
and some times harder . this yielded her and her moans escaped from her mouth .
my rubbing increased and she started responding to it . I too was getting excited , now my member had become hard like steel and was rubbing on her back as moved to and fro
while massaging . looking at her condition again attempted to touch her balls . when I
touched base of her boob there was no response , I took the cue and next time I went on
covering more and more of tits , almost both at a time . when I placed my entire palm on
her hard tits she lost control over her and rolled on her back as I had lifted my knee to
reach her top . she pulled me on top of her and started kissing me like mad . that’s what I
too wanted at that stage . I too kissed her back , fire was set at both sides and she without
any hesitation pulled my shirt off , and one by one all clothes were shed in no time . I
took her top next bra which was already hanging . she was topless and me almost nude
except undy . we kissed each other and pawed each other . I pressed her boobs and licked
and sucked both . she was excited beyond limit . I pulled her lower she helped my by
raising her butt . she was lying on her back and looked at me . I was surveying her nude
body , she blushed and covered her face with her hands , leaving whatever she had to
conceal . I caressed her boobs very lightly avoiding her nipples , I circled her entire balls
in feather touch . she was shivering to touch and her entire body shook , goose pimples
appeared all over hr body .
she - something is happening please do something .
me - there is only one thing to do .
she – what is that , do it and hurry .
me – if you are ready , I can help .
she – what’s that
me – fucking is the only solution for that .
she – chi what are you speaking . you talk dirty .
me – there is no alternative for that and no alternative term also .
she – whatever it is , you can say without using such dirty word .
I reminded her a dialogue from sharabi film . sharabi ko sharabi nahi kahe tho kya pujari
kahenge .
Me – if yu don’t say fucking , are going to say pooja . when we are ready to do it , what is
there in saying it . asked her are you ready for final act .
She – its not time to ask anything but doing . whatever you are calling , do it and hurry up
. no more humiliations , I am not in a position to wait any more .
Get ready baby for final assault , pulled her last piece of clothe . freed her from panty ,
she raised her butt again . I started kissing her legs , I wanted to excite her more .
She – don’t do all those things , we can do it later . now hurry up and insert it . but be
careful I am virgin .
Me – means no one has fucked you so far ?
She – no question , none has seen me nude forget touching or doing what you call fu….
Me – why did you stop , say it completely .
She didn’t say any thing but pulled me over her . I too discarded my undies and I wanted
to
ask her to suck it , but looking at her condition , decided against it . I positioned between
her legs , raised her legs and placed both legs on my thighs . I positioned my erect lund
to her opening . she felt my tool touching her opening , she took her hand on my cock
and touched it . she was startled to its touch , and jumped away . she was scared by its
dimension and said she cant take it .
her opening is tiny and cant take such a big and
fearful thing into her . I caught and brought her back on cot . I consoled her and brought
her to normal . by telling so many stories she calmed but still hesitant . I asked her
whether any of your sisters or aunts have delivered recently . she said yes cousin has
delivered . have you seen baby , she said yes and ours is joint family . whether mine is
bigger or smaller than that of baby . she said no comparison , if compare yours is tiny .
when a baby comes from that tiny hole , what about mine . its nothing but one thing is
sure , you need to cooperate first , its certain that its going to be painful and keeping that
in mind , get prepared . some how she was convinced and I had to bring heat back . on
licking and sucking her body again she was excited . I took position and aimed my rod
into her aperture . as I had not found any lubricant that time I could not apply any thing .
but she had become enough wet , I hold her both lips apart with two fingers and pushed
my head into her virgin hole . she did shout a bit , but my glans penis entered into her
virgin pussy .
She asked me is it over , I said almost and one more shot is needed to finish . I gave her
some time to recover and once I felt that she is ok I hold her tight by shoulder and gave
another push , this time half of my hard cock went piercing her pussy , she screamed of
pain and wanted release from my clutches , but my grip was firm and she could not
move even an inch . some how I convinced her that its over and there wont be any pain .
if I take it out again its going to hurt you , better leave it there and this pain will turn into
pleasure within no time . she nodded her head , I lay still over her . I smooched her , she
too even with pain responded me back . I spent few minutes in kissing and pressing her
tits and sucking them . at last she recovered from pain and started responding . I was not
in any hurry , I started moving with whatever length I had managed to enter .
she was
getting excited and her cunt juice started wetting her passage . I fucked her for another
five minutes , she was thrashing he head to left and right . she was in peak and asked me
to increase speed , I started moving faster than before and my rest of cock was getting
angry for keeping it out . on finding another suitable moment I gave another push to
burry my entire length into her virgin cunt . she shout again but I didn’t give any
response for that and started banging her , it took few minutes to turn her pain into
pleasure . I went on banging her she was flying on seventh cloud . of coarse I was
sailing with her . I had taken another cherry may not be from my family but sure close
friend of cousin . she started arching her back and I went on thrusting in her fresh cunt
. when she released copious amount of her juice , she lay still like dead . both of had
perspired like hell . sweat was running on both of us . I too needed some break after a
good fuck . let my still erect cock into her pussy and laid on her . she clutched me tight
but her legs had become like rubber and except her hands rest of her body was like
corpse . after several minutes she was completely recovered , asked my to get down from
her . I said baby I am not yet finished , how if you push me off after getting release . she
said sorry I was not aware , what you are going to do now . I said I am going to fuck you
till I am completed . she said its already hurting there indicating to her pussy . I assured
her don’t worry baby passage is made and there will be no hurt from now onwards . she
nodded her head in approval . I resumed fucking her in slow speed . when her pussy
adjusted to my bangs I increased my banging . this time she was responding better and
evensome times she raised her buttock to meet my thrusts . I went on fucking her , I
squeezed her boobs while moving rhythmically on her . it took another few minutes to
bring me to brink .
by the time I was almost on verge of climaxing she discharged again
and then I too released my cum into her tight pussy . this time I was careless to ask her
whether she was in safe period or not . my cock was pulsing in her cunt and it too
squeezed out my juice in her . when both of us gained breath , she smiled at me and
pushed me off of her . she looked exhausted but at the same time seemed satisfied . I
rolled and lay beside facing her . she smiled again , she seemed drained and was not
feeling like moving . I took her into my arms and kissed her face . I hugged her tight ,
she placed her head on my chest and relaxed . she dozed off , I didn’t disturb her for
some time . my cell rang and it disturbed my sleep . on receiving it was from eldest aunt
, she was casually inquired me , my whereabouts . I said I am in your house and was
taking rest , I am tired . do I have to do any thing , do you need me . she said I asked
casually as I didn’t see you since long . and where is kamala ? . I said she is sleeping
here only do you want me to go to her and wake her up ? . she said don’t disturb her , let
her take some rest , poor girl has worked too hard . kamala laughed hearing this
statement . as she too was awake due to phone ringing .
after cutting off the call I asked her , why did aunt said that you are tired ? did you tell
aunt that we are going to fuck in your house . what an question and slapped my butt .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 14-12-2018, 12:08 AM