Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house
Shruthi looked at me, still holding up her nighty. She was not chubby but well-filled in most places. Her fat thighs were touching and above it was the triangle of her panties. She lifted the nighty away and put it on the floor. A small half smile was playing on her lips as she stood in her bra and panties before me. A bit of shyness, and dominance too, showed on her face as she bit her lower lip.

I could only stare, at her well-filled bra cups, white with lace around the edges, at her cute round tummy, and her small panties.

"Come closer", sais Shruthi, holding her hand out.
I could not move but my hand was rubbing my erection in my shorts.

She moved closer and took my wrist, and placed it on her belly. It was smooth like butter, and I started rubbing my hand over it. My fingers brushed against her navel, and moved down a bit more. She was guiding it, and my breath grew faster as my fingers touched the elastic waistband of her panties. Her panties...not just hers, panties turn me on even when nobody was in them, but here was my attractive cousin making me touch hers. My heart was beating so fast I could feel it throbbing inside my chest.

She had pulled me with her other hand, and her right hand was guiding mine over her panty crotch. I felt the softness of her panties, and moving down could feel how closely the panties were sticking to her. As my fingers moved down I could feel something spongy, and realized that it was her pubic hair, bushy under the panties.

As I felt it from outside, Shruthi blushed and whispered "I did not trim it recently"

I was speechless....and kept touching it. A bit further down, and pressed with my fingers, and could feel the shape of her pussy lips. She gasped as I touched those over her panties...and I could feel the dampness. By instinct I rubbed my index finger around the lips, and she let out a soft moan, holding onto me for support. Encouraged I started rubbing her panties more, almost pushing my finger between her pussy lips.

After a while she could not take it any more, and started to pull at my hands, indicating that I should kneel before her. I knelt, and she grabbed my hair with both hands, and pulled my face close to her panties. She seemed to be out of control, her mouth open, saying my name in a whisper, pulling my face in her panties. I could not control myself either, and grabbed her fleshy hips, pushing my face in her blue panties. My nose dug into place where her pussy would be, and I could smell her muskiness. She started pulling down her panties, rolling them down her fat thighs, rolling them like a rope until her hairy bush was exposed. I had seen Apoorva's shaved pussy but this was something else altogether. I had hair myself but it was nothing like this. The black bush was invitingly in front of me and I started kissing it.

Shruthi could only make ssss sounds while I did this. I pushed my tongue between her pussy lips, through her dense bush. I could taste her salty wetness and her moans became louder. I teased her clit with my mouth, rolling my tongue around it, pushing my tongue deeper. Her pussy became more and more slippery, and she started humping my mouth.

I had grabbed her fat buttocks in my hands and now I started to run my fingers between them, trying to find her asshole.

She gasped, "Oh my god ....you are so dirty...you want to touch me there?"

I could only moan and say "I....I want to see"

Shruthi's eyes were half closed in lust. She turned around and bent a little, and her huge buttocks were in my face.

"See it...make love to it, dirty boy", Shruthi gasped.

My cock was straining to come out of my underwear. I grabbed Shruthi's ass, which I had seen weeks ago when her younger sister had pulled off her panties, and spread them slowly. Her tight pink little wrinkled anus came into view. I could see a few hairs around it...and my face moved closer to it. Shruthi pushed her ass back into my face, but she did not expect what I did next. I pushed my tongue out and licked all around her brown asshole. She let out a loud moan, reaching behind to to caress my face, but I went on, licking around the ring, pushing my tongue inside her anus. Her moans became louder and louder as I licked her youthful ass.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house - by observer2019 - 08-06-2021, 09:27 PM