Fantasy Debt of Sneha (short story)
I stood back and admired the view. Sneha was flushed and annoyed. She no longer looked really angry, just vastly irritated that I'd undressed her. She was also, I was happy to note, not trying to play silly buggers with her hands, quite defiantly letting me look at everything she had, and it was well worth looking at.

"So what now?" she demanded. "Are you going to try to bang me?"

"Oh, please, that would be so over the line," I protested. "I'm quite willing to just enjoy the view. Of course, I'm also quite willing to enjoy a damn sight more than that but that would be up to you, now wouldn't it."

I gave her my most innocent smile. From the disbelieving look on her face it couldn't have been as innocent as I wanted.

"You're just going to stand and look at me?"

"Well," I said slowly, "I have to admit that if your breasts keep on pointing at me that way I might be tempted to stroke them. They look as though they want some attention."

Sneha glanced down at her breasts and blushed. Her breasts had swollen slightly and her nipples were certainly pointing at me. She opened her mouth to say something and then closed it again, glaring. Apparently she didn't know what to say.

"I'm quite willing to be fair about this," I said. "Feel free to remove any of my clothes that you want to. Do you believe in mental telepathy?"

"What?" The sudden change of subject threw her.

"Mental telepathy - the ability to send your thoughts to another person's mind. I've been practising it. See if you can guess what I'm trying to tell you."

I moved a little closer and placed my hands on her shoulders. I might have been pressing down on them a little but so little you'd hardly notice. It must have been my thoughts she was catching. She sank slowly to her knees, reached over, and unzipped me.

I was past ready for anything that might happen. When she unzipped me it was a wonder that my cock didn't leap out and seize her. As it is she calmly pulled it out of my trousers, leaned forward, and her mouth took hold of me. God, yes, mental telepathy certainly worked on this occasion.

Talk about sweet torture. If things like this were permitted at Guantanamo Bay the terrorists would be queueing up to be tortured. They'd be spilling everything they knew just to keep the torture going.

[img]- -web/20170520092235im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/Sne3.jpg[/img]

Sneha worked my cock with all the expertise of a seasoned pro. Lips, tongue and teeth all came into play, turning a standard erection into a raging hard-on. What she was doing to me should have been illegal. What I wanted to do to her probably was.

I could stand only so much of what she was doing. Her mouth wasn't where I wanted to be when I finished. Using an excess of will-power I managed to pull away from her, my clock red and swollen and glistening with her saliva.

"Get on your fucking hand and knees," I told her, my voice a hoarse rasp.

Sneha slowly did so, facing away from me but looking at me over her shoulder the entire time, an insufferably smug smirk on her face. I moved up behind her, sinking down onto my knees.

"Are you going to say no now?" I growled.

"No," she said, that damned smirk even more pronounced.

My hand was on her pussy, parting her lips. She was hot and wet and ready and I was aligned and driving home before she could say anything else. I drove fully into her with that first desperate drive, sinking my all and letting my groin slap loudly against her. I didn't stop at that. I pulled almost the full way out and then drove in again, just as hard, just as fast, just as desperate, my thrust jolting her entire body.

[img]- -web/20170520092235im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/Sne4.jpg[/img]

She'd grunted each time I slammed into her, an involuntary sound that seemed to include a touch of satisfaction. By the time I was driving in for a third stroke she was getting with the action, pushing back to meet me just as enthusiastically as I was driving in.

By now I had my hands on her breasts, crushing them in my grip, rubbing them harshly, rolling her nipples under my palms. I was set into a fine rhythm now, driving, driving, driving, into her, letting her feel my need, my passion.

If I was showing her what I wanted Sneha was certainly reciprocating. She was bucking under me in fine style, pushing hard to meet me, her abilities and responses giving me cause to wonder if there was an academy that trained young ladies. If she attended one I was positive she'd graduated at the top of her class.

Oddly enough, when she had me in her mouth I thought I was going to explode at any moment. Now I was where I wanted to be I was holding up just fine, taking my pleasure from her, feeling I could do this for quite a while. The frantic urge had gone but the passion and pleasure remained. It wasn't my doing, either. Somehow Sneha had taken charge of my cock and was keeping my needs balanced with her own.

The next few minutes might have been somewhat repetitious but some things bear repeating. I kept going at her as though there was no tomorrow and I had to do all my fucking right at this moment. It seemed to me that she was reacting in a similar fashion.

Except for a few groans and gasps I was rather quiet during this session, discounting the loud slapping sound of meat against meat. Not so Sneha. Her initial couple of grunt/gasps rapidly expanded into sighs and groans and pleas and cries of yes and then degenerated into some quite colourful language, all of which was suggesting that I keep doing what I was doing.

[img]- -web/20170520092235im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/Sne5.jpg[/img]

As if anything could have stopped me. I took her hard and long and tirelessly. I nearly wept when nature tapped me on the shoulder and said time's up, give her your best. I found myself moving even faster, driving in at a redoubled rate, desperate to finish off in style. Then she was screaming and I was feeling like screaming and she was climaxing and I was happily joining in.

When Prasanna returned Sneha and I were sitting in the kitchen drinking our coffee. He slumped down in a chair while Sneha hopped up to pour him a cup. Pulling out suitcase he passed me some notes. He then put on a very irritated face as I counted it.

He was even more irritated when I pointed out that he'd miscounted and was ten thousands short. He didn't argue though, just reaching for his case and pulling out some more notes and handing it to me. The bastard had deliberately tried to cheat me.

"I won't be borrowing from you again," he told me rather disdainfully.

Damn right he wouldn't. At least, not without a contract, interest agreed on, a repayment schedule, and some sort of guarantee. Still, his business looked set to do really well so he shouldn't have any more problems with cash flow. Seeing he'd got past this hurdle the banks would probably be kinder in the future.

I thanked him, bade him and Sneha good-night and departed.

The only problem I had was what would I do if Sneha asked for a loan instead of Prasanna? I'd watch their situation with interest. I was betting that Sneha would be in charge of the firm within a year. Time would tell.

THE END
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Debt of Sneha (short story) - by phantom_assassin - 11-04-2019, 03:54 AM
RE: Debt of Sneha (short story) - by phantom_assassin - 11-04-2019, 04:03 AM
RE: Debt of Sneha (short story) - by krish_999 - 11-04-2019, 09:15 AM
RE: Debt of Sneha (short story) - by dishap - 12-04-2019, 05:25 AM
RE: Debt of Sneha (short story) - by Theflash - 11-06-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: Debt of Sneha (short story) - by Theflash - 11-06-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Debt of Sneha (short story) - by tweeny_fory - 17-07-2019, 02:56 AM