Thriller The Impact of Lust (Completed)
Episode 8

Prakash had noticed the security officer jeep speeding up behind them. He immediately took his hand off Mounika’s thigh which he had been caressing. Mounika was puzzled by Prakash’s action till she saw him looking through rea-view mirror. She turned to see what was behind and was a bit alarmed to see the security officer jeep approaching behind them. Prakash’s instinct was to drive faster and get away from the jeep. His car was much more powerful and could easily outpace the security officer jeep but his number would have been noted and he would have been traced. Or they would have radioed ahead and set up a block. Maybe they were only in a hurry and merely wanted to overtake and be gone. By speeding unnecessarily, he would be inviting suspicion when possibly there was none. Besides why should he panic or try to get away. He had not done anything wrong, hmm …  well strictly speaking having sex with another man’s wife was wrong, morally, but that was not a crime. Anyway, that was the new ruling in law so seducing someone else’s wife won’t lead to trouble with the law only with the husband if caught. He slowed down to let them pass but he was shocked and surprised when the security officer officer sitting on the passenger’s side indicated him to pull over and stop as the jeep overtook them. First time he felt a little panic but his panic was more for the sake of Mounika than himself. She may become distressed by the presence of the security officer especially now so soon after she had just had illicit sex with him. For persons like him who was at that high level in society they held no fear of the security officer. More often than not the security officer treated them with great deference. He just hoped Mounika did not become very uncomfortable. He pulled to a stop brought down the window and waited for the security officer to approach him.

Inspector Vajendra got down from his jeep and walked up to the car. His experienced eyes expertly surveyed the two people inside the car. From the car they were driving, the clothes worn by them and by their general look he could easily see that they were very wealthy people. The man was around the mid-twenties or so and the woman seemed to be in the mid to late thirties but again she could be older as women of her class generally looked after themselves quite well. But what he immediately noticed was that they were both attractive people. He was a handsome young man and she was a beautiful woman. Maybe they were mother and son he thought to themselves, her beauty being passed on to the son.

“Anything the matter Inspector. Why did you stop us?” Prakash’s voice was matter of fact. It was obvious that he was not perturbed at being stopped. Not the reaction of someone who had done something wrong.

Seeing them and the young man’s reaction Vajendra too concluded that these two obviously very wealthy persons probably had nothing to do with crime and had probably some other reason for being in that place. But the woman seemed to be more disturbed. Women, even women of that social class, generally get nervous in the presence of security officer was his experience. Nevertheless, he had been taught not to take anything for granted.

“I noticed your vehicle coming out from there,” Vajendra nodded his head to the side indicating from where he had seen their vehicle emerging on to the road. “Any reason for your presence here?”

Prakash was relieved to hear that. The Inspector had only seen them only as they had driven on to the road. He had not seen them drive out from behind the heavy brushes. Worst thing would have been if he had snuck up to their car when he and Mounika were fucking. Now that would have been a major scandal.

“Why Inspector? Why do you ask? Anything wrong in that?” Prakash asked coolly. This man is rather too cool Vajendra thought looking at him up and down but the man seemed unperturbed by the scrutiny.

“That was the scene of a crime recently, just answer me.” Vajendra’s tone was even. These people were not like the servants where he could intimidate them. He really did not know what level of influence they could possibly have. It was better to be courteous as long as he did not suspect them of any wrong doing yet.

“Oh, sorry Inspector, I didn’t know that,” Vajendra believed Prakash seemed to be genuinely surprised. All the more reason for him to believe that these two were not involved in anyway, on what had happened.

“Yes, that’s why we needed to question anyone having to do something in this area,” Vajendra replied.

“I am thinking of developing this area for building houses, this was just a very initial survey,” Prakash lied smoothly. Or rather it was not a complete lie as his family was also involved in the construction business and developing and building flats and houses were in their plans.

“Oh… may I know your name and the name of your company?”

Prakash gave Vajendra the information he wanted. Vajendra looked meaningfully at Mounika as if to ask who was that.  

“Oh, this is my aunt Mounika,” Prakash said. This too was not a complete lie. He did call Mounika aunty in front of his parents and her husband.

There was really nothing more he could ask them at this moment, so Vajendra just nodded to them and said,” Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a safe drive back.” If it need be he could always verify as to the truth of his statements. Afterall he had made note of the car registration number.

Vajendra walked back to his jeep with a slight frown on his brow. He had noticed that the woman’s face was devoid of any make up but there were indications that there had been make up on quite recently that seemed to have been rubbed or cleaned away. Her saree also seemed to be slightly crumpled. He had also noticed a small red smudge mark on the man’s collar. Probably a lipstick smear? Ordinarily people would not have noticed this but to a person like him, he would not fail to notice small details like this. As he got into the jeep he thought maybe the man Prakash was not entirely truthful. He only had noticed as their car had emerged on to the road. Where could they have been earlier? Their car could have been parked anywhere in that lonely place. There were many places there where even a car as big as theirs could be hidden from view. Was this young man having an affair with that older woman? He had also noticed the Mangalsutra chain around her neck. Well engaging in an adulterous relationship was no longer a criminal offence. So even if they were engaging in illicit sex it was not of his concern. However if they were caught engaging in obscene or any type of sexual activity in public then that would be an offence. But he was not interested in such petty matters now. There were more pressing concerns for him at the moment. He had wasted enough time questioning those two. ACP Dharana was waiting for him, he needed to move as fast as possible.

As the Inspector walked away Prakash lay his hand reassuringly on Mounika’s hand. It was cold and he could feel the fingers trembling. She had really become frightened he though to himself. He waited for the security officer jeep to drive away before he started the car.

“There’s nothing to worry about Mounika dear, he was just doing some routine questioning,” he spoke calmly and reassuringly.

He could still see her breathe with difficult from the stress of the brief encounter with the security officer. He squeezed her hand gently as if to say everything would be alright. He held her by her chin and turned her face towards his. He again gave her a soft smile. Her tremulous lips were an indication that she still had not recovered from the agitation. Ordinarily she wouldn’t have been overly concerned with any encounter with the security officer but these were different circumstances. She had just been engaged in an adulterous sexual activity that too lewd activity in public for the first time in her life. This was the first time she had been disloyal to her husband and only the second sexual encounter outside of her marriage. This was the reason for to become so upset. He leaned forward and gently kissed her lips.

“Don’t worry darling, the Inspector has probably forgotten about us by now. He only stopped us because apparently there was a crime committed here recently, otherwise he wouldn’t have bothered about us. It was just an unfortunate coincidence.”

She spoke for the first time now saying out what had been in her mind that had troubled her so much. “What if he had come upon us when we were making love in the car. Oh my god think of the shame and scandal .. I would have simply died,” her voice was timorous.

The enormity of her actions finally dawned on her. Not the sexual affair as it was wonderful but this dangerous adventure of having sex in the open. What she and Prakash did in the confines of a room was not going to be an issue but this type of risk she took was too dangerous. If she continued the affair without taking any unwanted risk like this then there was only a very, very, minimal risk of discovery. If they confined their love making to only his condominium or on any carefully planned holiday trips then it’s unlikely that their affair will ever be exposed. That was because Prakash’s place was very private with tight security and no one can come in without him being informed first. As far as her husband was concerned he was away often than not giving her ample opportunity to indulge herself in this morally wrong but utterly fulfilling affair. Moreover, her husband had never been restrictive of her movements and she was allowed a lot of freedom. The only aspect she had to be careful about was as far as her children were concerned. Neither her son or her daughter should ever suspect that she had a lover, that too one not of her age but closer to theirs. So, no more of this type of ‘adventure’ she decided firmly. They drove on for sometime while she was immersed in these thoughts. Luckily it was only a minor inconvenience with the security officer and she slowly regained her composure so much so that when their car was unexpectedly crossing the car her husband and his lawyer were in her hand had been rubbing her young lover’s renewed erection over his pants. She was so engrossed in what she was doing and her husband, in his discussion with his lawyer that they both failed to notice each other. Probably the reason why this affair had started in the first place, their failure to take notice of each other. When they had reached the underground parking in Prakash’s condominium complex he parked his car beside where Mounika had parked her car.

“Okay dear, I’ll call you again when my husband has left the city. Be patient till then.”

“How long will that be?”

“I don’t know, maybe a few days sometimes a week or two. That’s what usually happens whenever he gets back on his trips.”

“I can’t be without you for that long,” Prakash said with hunger in his eyes.

The raw desire and longing in her young lover’s eyes pleased her immensely. That he craved for her so much felt very good. She lovingly stroked his face. “I feel the same my dear but let’s not be reckless. We have all the time ahead for us.”

She looked at his forlorn expression in amusement. It had been so long since someone wanted her, desired her so much. It was only in the first few years of her marriage that her husband had that feeling for her.

“Don’t worry my dear, even when my husband is here he is mostly very busy during the day and even on the evenings many times. We’ll get the opportunity to be together.”

They kissed again for a long minute. “Okay dear, I have to go. My husband had come back suddenly and I shouldn’t be away too long.”

“Why don’t you come to my room for a while before you go ..to freshen up,” he added as an afterthought.

“To freshen up is it? Don’t give that story, I know what you would want,” she laughed. “You will only exhaust me more I’m not taking the risk.”

“You’re so mean Mounika, see the condition you are leaving me in.” Saying this Prakash unzipped his pant and took out his manhood with some difficulty unwinding the fully erect tool. The massive tool was at full attention staring longingly at her face.”

Mounika looked at the magnificent specimen of male virility, her tongue unconsciously wet her lips. He’s so smitten with me that he his desires reawaken so quickly she thought proudly. She couldn’t leave her sweet boy suffering like this. She quickly looked around. There were very few cars parked at this time of the day and the place was nearly empty.

“Is it fair to leave me like this,” he pleaded echoing what she already had decided in her mind.

She reached forward and took his hard, warm flesh in her long slender fingers. She could feel the blood engorged tube throb in her fingers. It was so beautifully shaped and big that it provoked a natural erotic intensity in her.

“It’s so beautiful,” she said as she stroked him. Her inner thoughts came tumbling out from her mouth unconsciously.

She still couldn’t believe it that the man who had chosen to seduce her and to whom she had given herself to happened to be so well equipped to fulfil all her wants. What if it happened that she had succumbed to the seduction of a man who turned out to be a disappointing lover. She would have given up her precious chastity, one she had safeguarded all these years, for nothing. But her sweet Prakash had not disappointed her. In fact the experience with him had been the most glorious feeling she had ever got in her life. She pulled up his T-shirt and kissed him on his chest. Her mouth sought his nipple and licked and sucked it as she stroked him. Prakash realised that this mature wife was not going to come to his room as he had hoped but was still going to give him a fantastic handjob. He looked at those elegant, beautifully manicured fingers holding his erect manhood. She started with long slow strokes as she continued to tongue and tease his nipple. As her hand gained speed the nail polish because just a blur as she fist-pumped him. His breathing too became erratic as she pleasured him with her hand. He pulled up her head and kissed her as his emotions overtook him. About five or six minutes of her expert stroking had brought him to the edge.

“Baby …sss.. I’m going to come.”

“Do you want to shoot in my mouth,” she whispered erotically in his ear as she increased the speed of her hand pumping.

“No darling, I want to come by your hand,” he groaned as he quickly reached out and pulled out a few tissues and held it close to the tip of his penis.

She started sucking his nipple once again increasing his pleasure. “AAaa… yes now … now..” he groaned as they both watched as his sperm shot out like a fountain on to the tissues. She continued to stroke him till there was only a dribble coming out from his tip. Without him asking or expecting she took his cock in her mouth and sucked him clean. The orgasm he had was immensely satisfying. He could not believe that even her fingers held so much joy. This orgasm had been better than what he had experienced while having sex with many of the girls earlier in his life.

Ten minutes later she left the place in her car. She had reapplied a fresh coat of lipstick, combed her hair, dabbed on some perfume to mask the smell of having perspired a lot when she had fucked with her lover. She went back home to wait for her husband’s return from his office like a sweet and faithful wife.

As Vajendra reached the ACP’s office he got a message from his department that they had traced Premavati’s address through her phone number. He looked at the address indicated. That was an address where the very wealthy resided. It was very rare that anyone in his department had gone on investigations in that part of the city. As he entered ACP’s office Dharana who was waiting for him indicated to him to sit down. Vajendra saluted the ACP and pulled up a chair and sat before him.

“Good job Inspector, you were able to pinpoint the likely place the victim was possibly in quite fast.”

Vajendra was pleased by the praise he got from his superior officer. Contrary to his initial feelings about the young officer he had to report, he had grown to slowly respect him. ACP Dharana was intelligent, straightforward and most important of all he treated those who reported to him with fairness and courtesy.

“That seemed the only likely place sir,” he replied all other houses up to about ten kilometres after the scene of the crime is occupied by families, with either the husband or in some cases both the husband and wife working.”

“Did you interview those women who actually remain at home? Maybe the victim had been with one of them. Or it could be one of the working women had taken leave on that day and was with the victim?”

“We did check sir. In all instances there were elder family members at home with them. Either the parents in law or parents. On our investigations we found out that at the suspected days of the murder there had been at least one elderly family member at home at that time so we ruled it out as unlikely the victim had been in any one of those houses.”

At that time Inspector Vajendra’s phone rang. “Excuse me sir,” he said as he attended the phone.

Okay, good, good I’ll check the message,” he said into the phone. He turned around to Dharana after looking at the message and said,” Sir, we’ve got the details on the lead Premavati.”

“Yes, I’m waiting,” Dharana replied.

“Well this Premavati is actually Mrs. Premavati Yogeshvar. Mr. Yogeshvar is a big time Industrialist. However, the property we investigated is registered only under Premavati’s name. I suspect that Mr Yogeshvar is not aware that his wife has such a cottage in her name.”

“You can’t be sure about that can you?” Dharana asked him.

“True sir, I could be wrong but I strongly believe the cottage was her private love nest. She probably used it for her own personal affairs. That’s what I deduced from her servant’s evasive answers.”

“So Vajendra you think that Vinod and Premavati were having an affair and he had had sex with her before he was ambushed and killed?”

Vajendra just nodded.

Dharana got up from his chair. “Come Vajendra let’s go give a visit to her.”

“I tried calling her earlier but she did not pick up the phone. Shall I call again and tell her to be at home as we would want to talk to her?”

“No, Vajendra let’s surprise her,” Dharana smiled.

Vajendra hesitated for a moment. Dharana looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “Sir, these are very wealthy people. They would probably have influence in high places. Should we alert DCP on this before we interview her?”

Vajendra had long years of experience. He had experiences of knowing the difficulty in dealing with people who are influential. Dharana was new and on his first posting. He felt it was his duty to forewarn him. Dharana too realised what Vajendra’s intentions were. He was actually trying to protect him from getting into any difficulties with his superiors. He appreciated Vajendra’s concern. Slowly a bond was developing between the two men.

“It’s okay Vajendra. We’ll brief him later. We are still in charge of the investigation. Let’s do what is necessary.”

Both Vajendra and Dharana left their office to interview Premavati who was at that very moment just arrived back home from the mall. She did not realise that her peaceful life is going to come under great strain soon.

Meanwhile in another home, much more modest than Premavati’s, a woman who was in her late thirties picked her ringing phone.

“Has there been any one coming around questioning about the murder,” the voice at the other end asked.

“Nothing so far, you don’t have to worry. I don’t think anyone would be able to connect us to the murder, you be careful that’s all that is important,” Sheela said to her brother in law Arun.

“I’m safe, you don’t worry. How is Suba,” Arun asked.

Suseela looked at her daughter who was intently listening to their conversation. “She’s fine. She is very happy and grateful for what you have done,” and after a little pause Suseela added,” so am I.”

“That’s my duty. I have to protect the both of you for the rest of your lives.”

“How is the wound? Are you okay now?” Suseela asked with concern.

“I’m okay, the wound has healed well. It was only a flesh wound. Even when injured the son of a bitch was able to get off a shot.”

“Luckily nothing serious happened. When will you come back here?” Suseela asked.

“I think it’s better I stay away another week. I’ll come back if nothing bad comes up. You and Suba be careful,” Arun said once more before he cut off the call.

“That was your uncle,” Suseela told her daughter though it was not necessary as her daughter had already guessed that from her mother’s conversation.

“I know ma, when will uncle come back? I miss him.” Suba said. The droop of her shoulders, the lifeless eyes spoke of a heart wrenching melancholy.

Suseela was at a loss to console her daughter. The events of that wretched day were still strongly etched in her daughter’s mind. Even with the death of the bastard her sorrow still haunted her. This house was a constant reminder of what had happened that terrible day. She had to move to another house, she decided, at least for the sake of her daughter. She’ll have to wait till Arun comes back before she could do that.

“I’m going to lie down for ma,” Suba told her mother as she went to lie down on her bed.

Suseela did not stop her daughter as her daughter very rarely went out with friends now after that incident. Very often her daughter would spend her time like this, withdrawn from others. Suseela could not blame her daughter, the events of about two years ago was still very crystal clear in her mind. Her daughter was only eighteen at that time. In the prime of her life, a happy and vivacious girl. Her husband Bogan, that is Suba’s father was the feared main henchman of the Gowranga crime syndicate. There was always fierce rivalry between Gowranga and Balveer crime syndicates for dominance. The more powerful and dominant between the two would be able to control the more lucrative criminal activities especially the illegal drug supplies. With Vinod and Bogan being the main strengths of the two gangs there was little to separate them. The rivalled each other in ruthlessness and bravery. They were both valued and taken care of by their respective bosses. There was constant probing from both sides to see if there were any weaknesses that could be exploited. One day such a thing happened that led to the death of her husband.  
[+] 3 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Impact of Lust (Completed) - by game40it - 18-05-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Twilight123 - 18-05-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Eswar P - 19-05-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Bandabia007 - 19-05-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 19-05-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by srinivasulu - 20-05-2021, 07:34 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by RJ668 - 20-05-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 20-05-2021, 04:56 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Givemeextra - 20-05-2021, 07:21 PM