Thriller The Impact of Lust (Completed)
Episode 7

Unaware that her husband’s car had just crossed her young lover’s car Mounika was looking at Prakash’s face with a bit of amusement. Though she just drained his life fluid from him not so long ago her caressing of his thighs was causing a bulge to reappear on the front of his pant. Seeing him suffer not being able to do anything about it as he was driving was the cause for her amusement. But there was at least some small thing he could do to ease his lust.  Prakash took her hand and placed it on his bulge. Her fingers curled around the bulge as she squeezed his fat erection but it was so hard that her palm felt like pressing against a padded wall.

Mounika smiled,” You rascal, you are insatiable. You are ready again so quickly.”

“I will always be ready for you Mounika darling, all you need to do is touch me.”

Some two hours or so back they had been parked below a shaded tree off the path of a lonely road she did more than just touch him. Their car was hidden from view of the road behind some heavy bushes. The two illicit lovers were in a tight embrace as they kissed passionately. The lip gloss that Mounika had so artfully applied was all but gone in their kiss that had been going on for more than fifteen minutes. Their parted lips took turns to trap each-others lower lip in a sloppy wet kiss. He would pull her extended tongue into his mouth as she would when he returned the favour. As they had not seen each other for three days after that first bout of illegitimate love, their passion had already been building even as he drove as fast as he could. They needed privacy to share their lewd intimacy. She as the mature and experienced paramour wanted to show her enthusiastic and amorous young love that she was more skilled in the erotic arts. She leaned towards his ears and whispered suggestively as she stroked his inner thigh.

“Baby …I was so wet even after I got back home that day you know.”

“Oh really.”

“mm yes, my pussy was still itching,” after a pause she continued,” for your hot cock.”

Prakash couldn’t stand it, he reached with his one hand and kneaded her breast as he drove.

“Yes, darling hsss .. massage my tit…hmm.”

She undid the bottom two hooks on her blouse, pulled out her right breast from the bra and covered his hand and breast with front of her saree. Now he was able to play with her tit directly.

“Mounika, your nipple is puffed up and swollen dear.”

“My tits were swollen the whole day after you sucked so hard you monkey,” she admonished him playfully.

Prakash quickly turned and looked at her for a second and smiled before concentrating on the road ahead. “I couldn’t help it Mounika, your tits were so beautiful I could suckle on them the whole day.”

She impishly knocked him on the top of his head,” idiot what did you thing, milk was going to flow? No chance of that happening.”

“I wish I could feel the milk flow from your nipple as I suck.”

“I know you devil, that’s why I had to buy birth control pills otherwise you’ll make your wish a reality.”

Mounika looked up the road, they were out of the city now and the road ahead was straight and empty. She pulled her saree aside and pulled his head towards her dangling breast. He automatically slowed down but continued to drive while his mouth hungrily sucked on her tit.

“Sssss … yeah baby huuufff…”

Within a few seconds she pushed his head away and covered her tits with the saree as she spied a car coming in the opposite direction about a few hundred metres away. They waited till their cars crossed.

“Ohh ..it ended so quickly,” he lamented in disappointment.

“Don’t be impatient my darling boy, you can feed on them as much as you want soon.” Her seductive tone made his cock twitch.

“My cunt has never been stretched as much as your thick rod did that day.” As she coyly said this she was unzipping his pant.

“Did it hurt you sweetheart?”

“No dear, it was wonderful.” Her hand slid into the opening and grabbed his hardon. “Your cock was wonderful.”

Prakash felt proud that this classy woman was so smitten with him that she could speak with him so lewdly. Maybe only with him she could do all that she ever wanted to try out and experience in sex without any reserve that she may have when doing it with her husband. She slid her fingers under the stretchable leg cloth of his boxers and grabbed his erect flesh. She played with it causing him to squirm. He couldn’t stand it anymore he wanted to ravish this ravishing woman and luckily for him they were near where he had planned to go. As soon as he had parked the car he grabbed her and started kissing her passionately. Even as he was kissing her feverishly she managed to pull out his cock. Now as they kissed her fingers were pulling on his huge cock up and down. Finally, he pulled back his seat and sat back as he watched her fingers play on his member. The red nail polish on her long fingernails flashed in the little sunlight that penetrated through into the car as her hand pleasured him. There was no hard grip, or inexperienced painful stroking, only smooth long strokes with the right grip just around the head and with the right amount of pressure. An experienced woman is so much better at this he thought as she expertly stroked him.

“You’re so big and thick baby, it’s so fascinating to see,” she whispered huskily.

“Do you really like my cock darling,” he asked teasingly.

“I love it.”

“Then show me.”

She knew what he wanted. She used her thumb and index and middle finger to completely uncover his rosebud. It was glistening with his pre-cum. She bent over his lap and scooped up some of his love fluid with the tip of her tongue. A small string of colourless sticky fluid was between the opening of his penis and the tip of her tongue. Her tongue stretched out some more to completely pull that into her mouth. Prakash could see her tasting him. Her lips stretched out in a small smile. She seemed to like it.

She kissed his cockhead a few times. “My sweet baby .. you like mama’s tongue hmm,” she cooed to his cock as if it was a baby.

She licked the rosebud till it was clean of his pre-cum .. but not for long as more flowed out from the orifice as her hand pumped up and down over its length.  She took the cockhead in her mouth and started sucking it.

“Ahh.. yes baby .. that’s it,” Prakash moaned.

Mounika took his cock out of her mouth and stroked it as she looked at his face and smiled.

“Was it good for you,” she teased.

“Yes, it feels wonderful.”

Mounika once again took his cock in her mouth and sucked it slowly, lovingly. She once again took it out of her mouth and said to him,” Your cock is so big and thick it’s so difficult to take more in my mouth.”

“Is uncle not as big as this, you’re not used to this size?” he teased her.

“Hey, don’t mock my husband or I will bite this off,” she threatened him jokingly.

“No, it was a genuine question, how big is your husband?” Luckily he didn’t word it as ‘how small is your husband’ she thought to herself.

She struck out her pink tongue to him and said,” I’m not telling you, no way.”

“Please my sweet love, please. I’m just curious.”

She smiled wickedly at him and shook her head no. He pulled her head up kissed her lovingly on her lips, looked into her eyes and said,” please.”

She seemed to debate something to herself then having come to a decision held his cock at around three quarters of his stem and said,” about this.”

She could see a triumphant look in his eyes. Strangely she was pleased that he was pleased.

“Is he as thick as this.” He wanted to know every detail of his rival for her sexual favours she thought to herself. He was in his mind competing with a powerful man. A man who commanded high respect in society but someone who lost to him in this most intimate matter. For all the maturity he had shown, he was like a gleeful child in this matter. This too made her happy, this mirthful reaction.

“No, you’re much thicker honey, in fact you are unusually large in that aspect.”

“And do you like that?”

“Mmm yes, it rubs in me so tightly, it’s simply heavenly.”

He pushed her back on her seat and started fumblingly to unhook her blouse. He struggled even though there was only a balance of two more hooks to go, as the blouse was stretched very tightly across the soft mounds of flesh. What she really wanted to wear was one of those blouses that exposed the back completely with just a string holding the two ends together but she can use that when attending a party but there was no excuse to do that when her excuse to go out was shopping with a friend. So, she couldn’t dress more sexily for him as she wished she could do. As the blouse opened, her soft creamy flesh bulging from her beige coloured bra came to view. Prakash took a deep breath at that alluring sight. While looking at Prakash’s reaction she pressed a button in the front of her bra and the bra cups flapped open with her breasts tumbling out of the confines of the bra cups. She had worn this type of bra as she was certain she would have to feed her breasts to him and this was easier do so in the confines of a car. Her nipples were already erect waiting for him to feast on them. She held up her two breasts in the palms of her two hands as if offering those succulent fruits to him.

“Suck them my darling boy, these are for you my love. Take it.”

Prakash rubbed the tip of his nose on the erect nipples. He took in the smell of fragrant perfume along with the smell of woman in heat, deep in his nostrils. That potent combination went from his nostril straight to his groin. Mounika gasped as his lips latched on to her nipple. She closed her eyes as he suckled on her nipple. She couldn’t quite discern the feelings evoked in her. Was this just lust? Love? Or even maternal feelings? Divya would have suckled him just like this when he was a baby. But now this was so different. Prakash was a hot-blooded young man. A randy man at the peak of his sexual powers. When she was kissing him, love was the predominant feeling. When she cuddled him, it was maternal feeling that took over and when he had his large pole lodged deep in her and they writhing together in a passionate embrace, only pure lust burned within her.

“Ahh,” she pulled his mouth off her distended nipple,” don’t bite you oaf, suck,” she admonished him gently.

He smiled sheepishly at her,” sorry, got a little carried away.”

He once again latched on with his lips as Mounika fed him her other nipple. In the confined space of the car his suckling sound was clearly audible and so were her soft moans. Prakash nibbled on her nipple again but this time very gently.

“ssss… my darling baby boy … suck it … ooohh… suck baby,”

Mounika’s hand frantically searched for his virile manhood. She needed to hold it, caress it to express the feelings that were engulfing her at that moment. Her long, slender fingers found and grasped that dear thing firmly. Her thumb and fingers rubbed on the warm flesh as she squeezed and caressed it. For his part Prakash teased the tumescent rubbery inch long stem in his mouth with his tongue. This intimate petting by the both of them was increasing the intensity of their arousal. The car motor was running, the AC in the car was on but they could feel the body temperature increasing in spite of the coolness inside that small space.

While continuing to slurp on her nipple Prakash reached down to pull up her saree over her thighs. She lifted up her bottom so that her saree was now half way up her thighs but it could not go up any further. That was enough for him though. Those supple and shapely flesh that had not seen much of sunlight was of a shade whiter than the rest of her body. They were very smooth as they were waxed off and devoid of any hair. She shivered as his fingers traced gentle lines on her thighs. Her womanhood and already been oozing sometime and her pussy was soaking wet. Her pubic mound seemed to have swelled up more for him. She guessed that a thin wet line would have already formed on her lacy panties. His fingers were slowly inching towards her snatch. Soon it would discover the state of arousal she was in. Instead of feeling any embarrassment of him finding out about her state of readiness to take in his love pole she instead delighted in this display of lasciviousness. He had many times verbally expressed how much he desired her. In return she was indicating to him, without uttering a word, her carnal appetite for his young virile body was equally immense.  

“Aahh…,” Mounika groaned as the fingers of her young lover reached and caressed her panties.

Surely he would have felt her wetness even without moving her panties aside.

“Yes lover, I desire you so much, feel my wetness darling, see how much you have awoken the sluttiness in me,” these lewd thoughts raced through her mind.  

How was it that this young man, a man almost half her age, had been able to inflame the sexual desire of a mature married woman like her to this extent she wondered in amazement. That too a worldly woman like herself (or so she thought of herself). In his case her sensuousness, her voluptuousness had in turn evoked a raw desire for her in him. Their first intense and ecstatic sexual union had only strengthened their desire for each other. Their age difference paled into insignificance in front of all these emotions. All that seemed important was their need for each other.

His fingers caressed her cunt lips over the silky panties covering her feminine treasure. She moaned her appreciation as she held his suckling head to her bosom. Her soft beautiful fingers were now stroking the hot flesh of his immense erection, slow long strokes that sent ripples of pleasure emanating from his groin to his whole body. He pushed her panties aside as his fingers slipped inside, grazing over the soft silky hair to reach her moist opening. Two fingers entered in an inch. She took in a sharp breath. His fingers slid up easily over the wet and sticky opening till the tip of his fingers brushed against her sensitive love bud. She let out her breath in whimper as pleasure sparked in her. His fingers slid in and out of her pink petals brushing against the profusely sensory nerve covered pea.    

“anng… anng… anng… ,” her moans of pleasure was a constant chorus now.

She pulled his head up. Her red succulent lips eagerly sought his. She kissed him feverishly. The vehemence of her kisses showed how much she was in the grip of intense passion. In the forty-eight years of her life or the twenty-seven years of her marriage she had not been overcome like this with such intense emotions of sexual desire. Commensurate with these impassioned emotions his skill as a lover for one so young had been no less a delight. In their very first fervent coupling, she had been engulfed by immense rapture. After experiencing such unmeasurable ecstasy, she knew then itself that she would yearn for more of the same. Her only fear had been that once he had overcome her resistance and conquered her chastity his interest in her would wane. That she was a desired conquest but after achieving it he would not have the same desire as before. But so far it seems his desire for has only grown stronger. She was determined to please him in all the ways he would want and then some more. She would do for him things she had not even done for her husband. He must become a slave to every pleasure her voluptuous body can give him.

“Let’s get to the back seat, we’ll be more comfortable there,” he said.

Mounika looked around. There was no sign of anyone coming their way. Their car was also well hidden from anyone’s sight.

“Do you think it would be safe”,” she asked him a little nervously. She had never done anything as bold as this in her life. This was exciting, thrilling and highly arousing but also oh so dangerous.

“Don’t worry dear, no one would come this way, I’m sure.” He spoke with the fearlessness that comes with youth.

She was uneasy because of the risk involved. What a field day the media would have if they got caught.  She could just see the headline and flashing news. ‘Wife of Multi-Millionaire businessman caught romping with the son of his business associate.’ ‘Illicit mating inside a Mercedes’. Her reputation would be torn to tatters.

“Why don’t we go to your condominium Prakash. It would be much safer there.”

He held her hands reassuringly. “Don’t worry baby, I’m there .. I’ll take care of everything.”

She liked how he called her ‘baby’ like she was a woman closer to his age than to his mother’s. Yet she still hesitated.

“Have you ever fucked in a car .. or in the open like this before?” He asked her directly hoping to kindle her desire further.

Again, the vulgarity from him but it did not put her off but rather it only served to increase her lust. She had never experienced this type of ‘adventure’ or excitement before. These are things she missed in her youth but now experiencing in her late forties. Despite her reservations she decided in her mind to do what her young lover desired.

“No  .. but it feels strange to do this in the open like this.”

“You’ll love this, I assure you he said as he got out of the car, came around to her side of the car and held her by her hands to help her get out of the car.

They both stood just outside the back door of the car as they kissed once more. Prakash sought to remove her saree but she gripped it in her hands preventing him from doing so.

“No, Prakash. What if someone comes. We’ll be in trouble.”

Prakash didn’t want to push her any further. That she had conceded to this extent was in itself a surprise. He had surmised that the maximum such a mature and worldly wise woman like Mounika would allow him is kisses and caresses in the car. He did not realise to what extent he had awoken the ardour in her. He opened the back door of the car and laid her on her back on the seat. He pulled up her saree (she assisted him by lifting up her bum) till it was bunched around her waist. He looked at her smooth white legs with hunger in his eyes. He looked at her feet encased in a beautiful silver colour strapped, three-inch heeled footwear. He appreciatively admired her well-manicured toes held tightly together by the straps. He squatted in front of her and lifted her left leg by her ankle. He kissed her on her toes, snaking his tongue out to lick gently. Prakash could hear the heaving breathing of his mother’s good friend. That she was in the grip of amorous feelings was in no doubt. Prakash did not want to remove her footwear. The sight of the naked lower part of her body clad by only the footwear and satin translucent knickers was highly erotic. He could just make out over her panties, the darkness caused by the fine hair covering her pussy. She was of that generation who still believed that neatly maintained pubic hair would be more suggestive to men of the pleasures that awaited beyond them. The young women now preferred it clean shaven and maybe so did the men. Prakash himself had a preference for a cunt that was covered by fine silky hair than the cameltoe look. Especially with Mounika when he saw the contrast between her very fair skin and the dark hair he was highly aroused.

He slowly kissed his way up her legs. Every soft bite followed by gentle licking left a trail of reddish spots on her white skin. With his mouth still on her thighs he lifted his eyes to look at her. He could not see her face beyond her heaving beasts, primarily because she was kneading her own breasts with her two hands. He kissed her over her panties where her slit would be. She moaned as his lips brushed over the already wet line where her opening was hidden by the silky cloth. He traced the tip of his tongue from the bottom to the top of her slit. The wetness of his saliva joined and merged with the wetness already caused by her lust. Her moans became whimpers now as she pressed the back of his head down as hard as she could. He kissed and licked the top of her panties till it was so wet her pubic hairs became visible. He slowly pulled down her panties over her thighs. Her moist honeypot slowly came into view. Her pussy lips were slightly open so that he could see the pink wet flesh inside. He already had had a taste of the delectable pleasures that moist flesh held. Just a few days ago they had firmly held his hard rod and milked it as it had churned in them. He completely pulled her panties down till it was curled and dangling around her right ankle. He moved his head closer. The smell coming from the woman in heat was stimulating his own response. He took in a deep breath filling his lungs full of that intoxicating smell.  He felt his cock harden and jerk in response.  She could feel his hot breath on her pubis. Her mouth was dry as she eagerly awaited his lips to press on to her pink like petals. She didn’t realise that she had stopped breathing in anticipation. His tongue snaked out from his mouth to slither up her slit, directly this time without her panties preventing her from sensitivity of his probing tongue. It slowly moved up from the bottom to the top of the slit. As he pulled his tongue out in a scoop it had a bit of the viscous fluid sticking on to his tongue. This was the most potent drink a woman could give to a man.

“Oh baby… Ohhh…” groaned the mature housewife.

Prakash smiled to himself that he was able to make glamours woman like Mounika, a woman old enough to be his mother, lose herself like this to him. Mounika, who looked more than ten years younger than her age had that mystic alluring look that was not easily defined. Many women don’t age well but only a few are blessed that age increases their desirability.  Mounika one such woman. That was what that had bewitched Prakash the very first time his mother had dragged him and introduced him to her. The first look at his mother’s friend sent a chemical shock wave to his brain. There was an instant attraction that engulfed him that he could not explain. All he knew then was that he must have this incredibly sexy woman. Instinctively he had the feeling that within this very attractive woman there was a smouldering cauldron of desire. He knew then that the man who would be able to make those suppressed emotions erupt would be smothered by pleasures that he would have never dreamed off. He was proved right in this in the very first time they mated. The ravenous sexual hunger, the feverish coupling took them on a crescendo that ended in an all-consuming bliss that neither of them had experienced before. Having had a taste of that overwhelming ecstatic pleasure they knew that they would need it again and again till that desire is sated. Mounika hoped that it would be a long time before this happened. Mounika was well aware that this was a relationship that would not last. When Prakash had had his fill of her, he would move on. But till then she wanted her young lover. She wanted those intensely blissful moments with him now, when pleasures of the flesh still meant something and was important in her life. Now being unable to control herself anymore she pressed the head of her lover down till his lips and her pussy lips became one. His tongue started exploring her wet inner flesh. She groaned as pleasure started soaring in her body.

“Lick me my lover boy.. eat my pussy…mmmm….yes like that.”

At that very moment, in the private meeting room of a luxurious hotel, Jayakar was groaning in his mind too. This security officer Commissioner was proving more difficult than he had anticipated. He had wanted to resolve the problem that faced him at this level itself. He was getting very irritated but did not show it outwardly. If only he knew that, right at that moment, the son of his business associate had his face buried in his wife’s twat, this irritation would be nothing to what he would be feeling then. Meanwhile not very far from where Mounika and Prakash were engaging in their illicit tryst Inspector Vajendra was questioning two servants, a male and a female. They were inside a well-furnished cottage about four to five kilometres from where Vinod was murdered. His men on their investigations had found this cottage as the only place which was not occupied. All the other houses, though they were mostly far apart in this area, was occupied by families or as in one case three bachelors who were sharing and renting one of the houses there. His men having peeked inside the window found realised that this cottage was being used (noted by the way it was well furnished) and not some unoccupied house. So, they were in the midst of finding out to whom this property was registered. Meanwhile his men took turns to keep watch on the place thinking someone was sure to come in sometime soon. Sure enough, the two servants had come in today. Inspector Vajendra’s man immediately informed him. He told his man not to let them out of his sight and that he would soon be there. Now almost an hour later he was interrogating them.

“What is your name?” he asked the male servant sternly. Looking at the two of them he immediately concluded that these two people could not be the owners of the place. The place was too luxuriously furnished and these two, by the clothes they wore, indicated they were more likely to be servants.

Seeing them he came to the conclusion that they can be easily intimidated by persons in authority. He needed to do that so that he can get the information he wanted from them. He looked at them with steely eyes making them more nervous than they already were.

“Ra.. Raa.. Ramu,” the servant stammered out his name.

“And who is this,” Vajendra nodded indicating the woman who stood in fear beside him.

Ramu took a quick glance at his wife trembling nervously beside him. “My wife, Laxshmi,” he replied.

“Who does this place belong to? What are you two doing here?” Inspector Vajendra’s voice was louder than it needed to be. He didn’t want them to be thinking clearly or weigh their answers before they replied. Keeping them mentally on edge is more likely to elicit truthful answers.

“This place belongs to Madam .. we came to clean up the place.”

“And who is this Madam?” Vajendra asked, his look continuing to be austere.

Now both Ramu and Laxshmi looked at each other nervously. What are they to say? They were quite sure for what purpose Madam used this place for. The crumpled and many times stained bedsheet and even on one occasion finding an unused condom left no doubt as to what had gone on between madam and whoever was with her. They had always been strictly told when they are to come and clean up. It was always when Madam and whoever else was there had left. One thing they were sure of was that it cannot be ‘sir’ that was with madam in the cottage. Probably ‘sir’ was not aware of this arrangement his wife (madam) had. In fact, they did not even know who the ‘sir’ was though seeing the holy chain around madam’s neck there must be a ‘sir’ around.  They were employed by and were the servants to Madam. Anyway, these were all affairs pertaining to people in high places and it was best that they be as incurious as they possibly can they had decided from the very first. Even then, more often than not, both man and wife couldn’t help themselves from smiling at each other meaningfully when they see the mess that the bed was when they came in to clean up. They would make a guess as to when madam would have enjoyed more by seeing the condition of the bed. The more the mess the more the enjoyment was their deduction. Even Ramu at times had become so aroused that he had sex with his wife on the very bed dried stains and all before cleaning up. Lakshmi didn’t mind this because at those times Ramu’s performance would be extra enjoyable. As madam had set up this place so she could have sex on the side very discretely, they were in a quandary as to what to do now.

“What are you two doing just standing here blinking .. answer me .. or shall I take you to the security officer station and continue this?” Inspector Vajendra said threateningly.

Ramu had heard many stories on the type of ‘treatment’ ordinary persons like him would get in the confines of a security officer station. He felt a shiver of fear run through him. He was not prepared to face the problems just so he could protect the secrets of his employer. For the discretion shown by him and his wife madam paid them more than what they would usually get for the job they do. More so while getting that pay they usually had to only come in about twice a week to keep the place clean and tidy. They were able to do other work to earn more income in the meanwhile. But all that is not going to be worth it to get into trouble with the security officer. He and his wife can always find similar employment elsewhere. He decided to come clean.

“Madam’s name is Premavati,” he blabbered out.

“And what is your Madam’s address?”

“I .. I don’t know.”

“What?? Are you lying to me?” Inspector Vajendra took a threatening step towards him.

“No .. no sir … I swear, I don’t know.” Ramu’s wife Laxshmi started sobbing silently.

“How can you not know where your employer stays? Vajendra asked unbelievingly.

“I swear on god sir .. madam gives instructions through the phone. That’s all the contact we have with her. She meets us here very rarely.”

“Don’t you not go to her house to get your salary?”

“No sir, madam puts the money into our bank account.”

Vajendra looked at Ramu with piercing eyes. Ramu flinched but did not look away. Vajendra instinctively knew he was telling the truth.

“Can you describe your madam? How does she look, how old is she?”

Again, Ramu and his wife looked at each other. Laxshmi nodded slightly to her husband. Ramu turned back to look at Vajendra, took a deep breath and started speaking.

“Madam is about Laxshmi’s height,” he said indicating his wife. Vajendra estimated Laxshmi to be about five foot three inches.

“Madam is slimer and fairer than Laxshmi.” Ramu’s description of his employer all seemed to be in relation to his wife. Lakshmi seemed to be about ten kilos over weight in relation to her height. So if she was slimer than his wife Lakshmi then probably this Premavati looks after her body quite well.

“How old is your Madam?”

“I don’t know but I think she must be about thirty.” Actually, she was thirty-eight but she maintained herself well and looked younger than her age. People like his madam who have never done any manual job in their life and with plenty of free time in their hands can make themselves look younger if they made the effort. Ramu however was not to know that.

“How often does your madam come here?”

“I don’t know sir,” Ramu lied. “As I said we rarely meet her. We come in only twice a week to clean up the place.”  He actually knew more or less how many times she came here by the number of times he had to clean the bedsheets and make up the bed. It was usually once a week. Only on some occasions it would be two times in a week or there were times when it was just once in about two weeks. In those times, Ramu and Lakshmi had decided, madam probably was having her monthly periods.

“Do you know why she comes here?” Vajendra probed.

Again, Ramu lied. “I don’t know sir … and I can’t ask madam that.”  

Vajendra knew that Ramu was lying. Surely he would know the reason. Since like Ramu, he too could guess almost for certain the reason why this Premavati was maintaining a discreet place like this. He did not press Ramu any further as that was not important.  

“Did your Madam come here on the 14th of this month?”

Ramu frowned trying to recollect. Now suddenly the recollection came to him in a flash. He and his wife came in on the 15th morning to clean up. The bed had been thoroughly used the previous day. He remembered it well because of the five-hundred rupee note placed on the bedside table. Only once in a while during the last year he would find the money placed there. Someone was leaving an extra tip for him for doing the cleaning. He suspected that madam had allowed someone else to use the place. That whoever else it was, that person too was using it for the same purpose madam did was confirmed by the crumpled bedsheet. He always wondered if the person was a male or female. It was not likely that madam would allow a male such an access. It was probably one of her female friends he had concluded. He was thankful he had an ordinary but faithful wife like Lakshmi. These high-class sluts all seem to be fucking behind their husbands back. They may look pretty but were totally without morals.

“I’m not sure sir,” Ramu lied once more. “She may have come in on the 14th, I don’t know.”

He didn’t want to volunteer the information that probably on that day someone other than his ‘madam’ had used the place. If he did that he would have to explain about the condition of the bed on the days he had to clean up the place. He would also have to explain why he thought that someone other than his ‘madam’ had used the place and about the five hundred rupees tip left. Let the security officer find out about that. He was unlikely to be found out by the security officer to have hidden this information from them. Surely whoever it was who left the money, she was very unlikely to mention this to them even if questioned.    

“Won’t you be able to tell if someone had used the place,” Vajendra pressed him. As Vajendra strongly suspected, If this place was used by Premavati for her sexual romps then there would easily be signs that the bed had been used.

Ramu was no fool, he realised what the Inspector was implying by this line of questioning. He decided to play it safe. “Yes, sir there will be signs that the place had been used but it could have been that day you mentioned, the previous day or even the day before .. because we come in only twice a week to clean up and so it depends on when madam had come to her house, if at all.” 

This was as much as he needed from these two servants. Better to confront the lady of the house to get more information. “Okay, you said your Madam calls you doesn’t she, now give me her number.”

Ramu hesitated. “Sir, I must ask Madam first.”

“I’ve got no time for that. This involves a serious investigation. Give me her number now or I know how to get it from you.” The Inspector was being deadly serious. That was obvious to Ramu. He decided to save his own skin first. He gave the Inspector what he wanted.

At the time the Inspector was questioning the servants, the big car parked hidden from view was rocking. Even the suspension of the high-end car was being put to the test. If anyone were to see how the car was rocking from afar they would surely guess correctly what was going on inside.

“nghah… nghah… nghah…,” Mounika was groaning constantly at every thrust of Prakash’s hip. At every thrust his hard flesh was overcoming the resistance of the grip of her inner flesh to knock against her cervix.

The reason the car was shaking this much was because Prakash had his legs on the ground as leverage as he thrust his hips at ferocious pace. Mounika lay on her back on the back seat, her legs pulled up to her chest and held there by Prakash who was on top of her. Her hands were moving all over his back and buttocks as if somehow seeking relief from the blissful agony that was overwhelming her. Prakash’s mouth was fastened tightly on her swollen nipple as his thick manhood plundered the chastity of his mother’s friend once again. Just some ten minutes ago she had pleaded to her ardent young lover.

“Not today baby .. not safe yet, just another four days more then you can have me whenever possible without any fear.”

But he would not listen. His whole being was in the clutches of this forbidden lust. Truth be told she too was not in a position to resist much. Having finally succumbed after these long years of resistance to temptation, she too was in the grip of the emotions this new salacious affair had inundated her with.  

“No, Mounika I want your pussy now darling … I must have it now…” Prakash was adamant as only a headstrong young man in the grip of passion could be.

Saying this, he was rubbing the mushroom shaped head of his cock up and down on her wet slit. Whatever little resistance Mounika had was rapidly abandoning her.

“Okay darling boy … just don’t finish in me,” was her weak response to his insistence.

With that go ahead from her he had plunged deep into her making her cry out in a mixture of pain and delight. What followed after that was pure delicious pleasure for the both of them. Their frequent fervent slobbering kisses as they fucked like animals was the only time his growls and her passionate moans were silenced. Both their faces were flushed, small rivulets of sweat ran down their bodies.

“Fuck me .. my lover boy … fuck me hard.” Gone were her reservations. Her infidelity was now cause for rejoice for the intense pleasure that was coming as a deluge.

“Yes… Mounika….my cock is just for you baby .. for your sweet pussy.”

Pleasure was radiating all through Mounika’s body. This young man was showing her pleasures she didn’t know existed. She bit him on his neck … she scratched him on his back. Yet his firm toned muscles took all she could give. Her displays of uncontrollable lust only served to drive his own desires higher.

“Your pussy’s so tight darling… it’s wonderful…humph … humph…”

“awhh… awhh… it’s because you’re so big lover .. so much bigger than Jayakar.”

Her praising him over her husband of twenty-seven years made his cock jerk in her clasping pussy flesh. She could see the triumph in his lust filled eyes on hearing her words. He passionately kissed her as the piston like movements of his hips became faster. Mounika was racing towards her climax. From kissing her, he started sucking on her nipple as he fucked her. He was pushing her rapidly towards a stunning orgasm. She was beyond care now. She needed desperately the delightful relief. She didn’t care if he shot his potent load into her anymore. She wanted him to enjoy the same stupendous joy that she was going to get.

“Fuck me.. Fuck me like my husband has never done before … fuck meee….,” she wailed.

Fucked her he did with all his strength. He could feel her legs tighten around his thighs .. one hand tightened on his buttock and one on his back .. her nails dug into his flesh. Her body froze for a second she then let out a shriek that caused a couple birds on the branch of a tree, overhanging the parked car, to take flight.

“Oh god ..I’m coming.. I’m coming,” she sobbed as her body started spasming.

He held her body as she humped him from below extracting every ounce of pleasure his cock was giving her. She seemed to be in the throes of an orgasm that seemed to go on and on but in reality the after spasms of pleasure lasted for about a minute or so. She had never experienced an orgasm that lasted this long or was so intensely powerful. She kissed him lovingly and passionately in gratitude.

“You haven’t come yet sweety?” she asked him as she lovingly stroked his face.

“Not yet,” he smiled.

She stroked his body with her beautiful fingers moving her hips up from below prompting him to continue pumping in her.

“Fuck me darling.. I want that big cock of yours to drill me till it shoots.”

His mature lover was giving him the green signal to fill her cunt with his seed. He was close too. He knew he would not last more than a minute or more. He started moving again. After she had come her pussy did not have the same tightness of grip as before but this extra lubricated friction of their naughty flesh together seemed more pleasurable now. He pumped in rapidly, concentrating on his own release. She showered kisses on him encouraging him to unload.

“He’s going to come  … I hope he doesn’t make me pregnant,” she prayed silently, but yet did not want to deny him the pleasure her pussy gave him,” fill me my love, I’ll handle the consequences later,” she decided in her mind.  

He was going to come … yes, anytime now. She instinctively knew it, his cock twitched it expanded it was ready, ready anytime now. But just when she thought that he would shoot inside her he quickly pulled out, got up and stood just outside the open door and he urgently pulled her up to sit on the edge of the seat. He held her head with one hand and brought his throbbing cock to her mouth with the other. Her mouth automatically opened to receive the hard cock. She clamped down her lips on the stem and no sooner did she start sucking streams of sticky liquid shot inside filling her mouth. For the first time the life fluid of a man slid down her throat as she drank the warm load from her lover. She sucked till nothing more came out from his cock. Both of them had their eyes closed savouring this moment. He holding her head with both hands at his groin and she holding on to his sturdy trunk like thighs with his still hard cock still in her mouth. 

Inspector Vajendra had a lot going on in his mind. He had reported this latest lead on the murder investigation to ACP Dharana on the phone.

“Sir, I suspect that this is the place where the victim Vinod had been before he was murdered,” he had said.

“Why do you suspect that?” Dharana had asked.

“From what I can note, this place seems to be used by the owner for her meetings with her paramour.”

“What did you say the owner’s name was?”

“Premavati sir. We had deduced by the sperm stained underwear of the victim that he probably had had sex sometime before he was murdered. I suspect it could have been with this Premavati.”

“Could the victim have come from any of the other houses in that area?”

“Not likely sir. Most of the houses are occupied by families. One house has a group of bachelors sharing it. They are all people engaged in normal profession and house is completely locked up with owners staying in a foreign country.”

“Okay, have you made contact with the woman yet?”

“I got her number but she didn’t pick up the phone. I’ve got our people tracing her address through the phone registration. I’ll get that very soon.”

“Good. I don’t want her to be alerted till we interview her.”

“Yes sir. I have one of our men with her servants to make sure they don’t contact her till we meet her first.”

After that conversation just a short while ago he was now on his way to meet the Assistant Commissioner. As he passed the area where they had found the body of the victim his eyes had automatically surveyed the area once more. When he turned back to look ahead he noticed a car coming out of the dirt path onto the main road. Immediately his interest was piqued. Who was it that was coming out from this area? That too from where a crime had recently been committed. He asked his driver to speed up. As he got closer he noticed that the car was a new Mercedes Benz. He could make out that there were two people inside the car. A man who was the driver and the passenger beside him seemed to be a woman. He instructed his driver to overtake them and flag them to stop.
[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Impact of Lust (Completed) - by game40it - 18-05-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Twilight123 - 18-05-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Eswar P - 19-05-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Bandabia007 - 19-05-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 19-05-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by srinivasulu - 20-05-2021, 07:34 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by RJ668 - 20-05-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 20-05-2021, 04:56 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Givemeextra - 20-05-2021, 07:21 PM