Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife
Continuation to the story..

But the door was open, and nobody was in the vicinity to see me changing. I took the last set of the set, wore it, and saw that this was showing my body very clear as compared to the last one. This was a black colored one, and me being fair, my body was almost visible. One can say, whether you wear it or not, it is almost similar. As my body was clearly visible, and I thought it was enough for him to see, as I was practically naked. I called him and this time, he was not amazed but his eyes were glued to my boobs, as he could clearly see my nipples.

This time, he made a move and bent to see my panties, actually, he wanted to see my pussy lips, and he could clearly see them. I asked him what he is seeing, to which he murmured about the panties. While he was looking at my body, I got a call from my husband asking how much more time it would take, and I said him, this is the last set, and he asked, has he seen me naked, to which I replied, almost. I said I m sending you the pics of the last set and disconnected the call. I asked him, is this transparent?? To which he replied yes, I wanted him to speak more, and hence I asked him, is this showing everything, to which he said, not really. I said I think this is showing everything and let's take a pic and decide.

I handed him the phone to take the pic of my bra, and he did. I asked him to take one with flash as well, to which he did. I took my phone, and I acted like I saw that, almost everything is visible, I knew everything is visible, as I could see in the mirror, but even then I acted like I didn’t know. I made up faces and said to him that, this is showing everything, to which he said almost everything. I said it is not almost everything, it is everything, I think he wanted to be modest and he said, not everything, you still have your bra on.

In the moment of the spur, I handed him the phone and took out one of my boobs out of the bra and said, see one without the bra, and one with the bra is almost similar, what is the difference?? He didn’t know what to say, he was looking at my exposed boob. I pinched and ran my fingers on the nipples and said to him, see, the nipples are also clearly visible. He said, yes those are visible. So I asked him, what else is remaining?? I turned around and showed him my ass, and said to him, see even my ass crack is visible, it is like everything is visible. My boob was out of the bra, and I was showing him the ass crack, I put my thumbs in the panties and slid it half way down and showed him, you see this is also visible, everything is visible.

I was doing it up and down with my panties and showing him my ass, and my one boob was out of the bra, his eyes looked confused, they were trying to find something, but he was not able to speak, my panties exposing half of my ass and my one boob popped out, either he couldn’t believe or he didn’t know what to do next. I waited for him to speak, but he didn’t, I said you start taking photos, and he started immediately.

He said to me to arrange my bra properly, to which I said, let it be, even my husband should know what it is and how it looks like. He started taking photos, as usual, I was posing in different poses. Similar to last time, I posed with my half naked butt and this time I slid my panty further to expose my pussy lips from behind. I wanted to tease him, as soon as he came near to see my pussy clearly, I stood and was standing normally. He was upset as maybe he didn’t get them to see clearly or see from near. This time, he wanted to see my pussy and said, madam one more picture of you in the last pose and before I could say anything, there was a call from my husband. He was eager to know what is happening, and I replied to him I m finished with all my trials and will be back soon.

I disconnected the call and handed him to phone to hold and removed my clasp of the bra saying “all trials are finished, all the items have been tried, I need to get dressed”, I removed my bra fully and there my tits were before him, fully naked, just a few inches from him. I said, see, with or without a bra there is no difference. I was standing topless, my panty was down, showing my half-ass open, just a few inches away from a stranger whom I met hardly 20-25 mins ago. Before I could say anything he said “madam will you try something?? That one is better than this and it is a private collection, not everybody knows this” and before I could respond, he rushed out, pulled the door and the door was left in ajar. I wasn’t sure what he was up to, and I had no chance to say no.
[+] 2 users Like amittripathi4's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Rocky - 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Evil - 07-03-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by raj6556 - 28-07-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by neha2 - 05-04-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Black_C - 06-04-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by amittripathi4 - 10-04-2019, 01:10 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 17-04-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 21-04-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Nomak - 21-05-2019, 09:08 PM