Poll: like this story ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
100.00%
23 100.00%
no
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery boss and my wife 1
She gently kept massaging Boss's cock affectionately looking all the time into the eyes of Somji. Slimy liquid spread over the length of his cock, made the job easier and more erotic. Her pussy kept leaking all the time feeling Boss's manhood in her fingers. However, Boss's condition was very vulnerable to say the least. As Dipa's fingers played on the surface of his cock, Boss's sensuality kept on going up. Dipa's looking at her made the situation worse.

Even in his dreams, Boss had never imagined that he would ever be in a position to see his most craved beloved lying naked in front of him like that and pumping his cock so erotically. It was only and only because of his bitch wife Shikha going away suddenly, causing a huge turmoil in his life. It is well said that every difficulty gives birth to an opportunity. The God Almighty had blessed him and so here she was.

Boss extended his arms and enveloped Dipa completely in his arms and legs. Dipa was rather frail and Boss's long arms and legs completely encased her such that any onlooker would have to try hard to find Dipa trapped inside Boss's mass. Dipa's head was encased inside Boss's broad shoulders, her body disappeared in Boss's arms and her midriff was hard pressed against Boss's crotch. Only Dipa's legs were visible.

Boss's hard and massive cock was poking Dipa's vaginal mound. Dipa feared that with a little bit of maneuvering, Boss's massive cock could force itself into Dipa's waiting, wet and slippery pussy. However, Boss did not seem to be in a great hurry to do that.

Boss kissed Dipa's hair and asked her, not able to see her eyes, "Tell me truthfully Dipa, how do you feel?"

Dipa completely encased and covered up by Boss's body replied; kissing Boss's chest and nipples, "Like never before Somji. It feels as if I want nothing more in my life. I feel like I am the luckiest woman in this whole world. Most of all, I indeed feel thankful to my hubby and your ex Shikha for this."

Boss smiled and kissing Dipa's hair again Boss mused audibly, "Dipa, this is what I like the most in you. You have a way with words. In these four sentences, you have comprehensively stated your emotions and mirrored what I feel too."

Wriggling out of Boss's embrace Dipa said, "Somji, I feel like a free bird now, having dispensed with the worldly inhibitions and hesitations." Grabbing Boss's long and thick cock in her hand she slipped down to level her mouth close to Boss's dick. Boss was surprised as Dipa kissed the mushroom head of Boss's big cock.

Sliding her tongue all around Boss's hard and slimy cock and licking it clean of his pre-cum, Dipa said, "My Lord, my Boss and my owner, I your sex mate and your slave, wish to surrender completely to you. Please accept me Somji."

Feeling his cock managing to make some room in Dipa's mouth, Boss was writhing in ecstasy and waves of explosive bursts of energy were pulsating through his veins, making it difficult Boss to hold himself.

Dipa was bobbing her head up and down, unable to take Boss's cock as much in her mouth as she would have liked. She kept gulping Boss's pre-cum and pushing her mouth inside out pressing her lips hard on his girth. She was not able to take Somji's cock in so much due to its thickness. However she took it as much as she could. Her throat got choked. She could not even cough because of his cock filling up her mouth fully. She wanted to please her owner for that night giving him as much pleasure as she could give him. She felt that she was her lover's property for that night and she would accept and offer whatever her owner would want that night without any hesitation and inhibition. Her entire objective was to give him the utmost pleasure that a woman can give his man.

While she was letting the Boss fuck his mouth, she kept looking up into Boss's eyes to find out if he felt pleased with her action. She was not disappointed. Boss had closed his eyes and was enjoying the feel of his cock in Dipa's mouth. It was not so much the physical pleasure that he was enjoying because of his cock sliding in and out of Dipa's mouth but the fact that his beloved had completely surrendered to him throwing all her shame and inhibitions aside to make love to him.

More than actual cock pussy fuck, a man enjoys his beloved sucking his cock more. That is because that makes him feel that his woman has offered herself completely to him; lock stock and barrel throwing all worldly shame, hesitations and inhibitions to the wind. It satisfies to a very large extent a man's ego. A woman knows that and therefore sucks her man's cock happily. Men must salute women for feeding to their ego,

Boss did not want to ejaculate in Dipa's mouth for the first time; as he wanted to conserve his sperm for the finale. Perhaps he wanted to prove to Dipa that he had 'Balls' to fuck any woman black and blue. That was because Dipa as Shikha had taunted him that he had 'no balls.' The Boss did not want any wrong impressions, however unconvincing; to remain in Dipa's mind. That was not really necessary. When Dipa saw her Boss's long, thick and hard cock, all her doubts, if any, regarding his virility vanished in thin air.

Boss sat and made Dipa lay in his lap. He kissed her lips while with one hand he massaged Dipa's pussy lips and played with her clitoris. It was very difficult for Dipa to manage with these two onslaughts. With his fingers, Boss kept fingering Dipa's pussy and massaged her pussy lips.

Dipa wet her fingers in her mouth and pushed them into Boss's mouth to inflate his already high passion. Dipa was holding Boss's meat road in her hand and give it regular pumping in her fist. She was unable to hold Boss's cock in her fist fully but all the same held it and stroked it gently in her palm. She was getting edgy with the Boss's fingering her pussy. Dipa kept fidgeting on bed.

Boss must have realized that fingering Dipa's pussy set Dipa's passions on fire. It played havoc with Dipa. She was losing control of her balance and was going nuts with the Boss increasing pace of his finger fucking. Boss kept looking in Dipa's eyes while he finger fucked Dipa. Dipa kept her eyes closed enjoying Boss's fingers in her pussy. Finger fucking is weakness of all ladies and Dipa was no exception. She shuffled on bed moaning louder as Boss's pace of finger fucking increased. Dipa twirled and twisted on bed showing her ecstatic state.

Dipa started pleading with Boss, "Somji, please fuck me like you wanted to fuck Shikha. Please fuck me hard with your monster cock. I am dying to take your big cock inside. Please remove your fingers and fuck me with your cock. I am dying to have it in me. Please make me your slave for tonight. I want to be your woman and to be fucked hard."

Boss withdrew his fingers and made Dipa lie on bed in proper position for fucking. He looked at naked Dipa; admiring the view and feeling pleased for having such a priceless possession at least for that night. He made Dipa spread her legs apart and got between them.

Dipa instinctively raised her legs up, to rest them on Boss's shoulders. Dipa wanted her lover's monster to have full unhindered access to her love centre. Dipa was also concerned about Boss's big cock making her pussy stretch beyond her usual size. Boss's cock was really monstrous as compared to her hubby's. She was excited to feel such a big cock into her comparatively small hole. She wondered how it would feel and how much it would hurt.

All the same she had to have Somji's cock inside her. She caught the tip of Somji's cock in her fingers and guided it to the centre of her love hole. She rubbed Boss's cock on her pussy lips several times so that Boss's slimy slippery fluid mixes with her juice and facilitates smother entry of his massive cock into her passage. She then looked lovingly at her lover expecting some mercy from Somji. There was also some amount of fear in her eyes. She said, "Somji, I am all yours." She conveyed through her eyes that he should better be careful in the beginning.

Boss looked back equally lovingly at Dipa. He could understand what Dipa's eyes conveyed. He could trace a bit of concern in her eyes. Boss looked at her empathetically and closed his eyes gently without saying anything to convey to her that he had understood her concern and will take due care. He pushed his cock in slightly and withdrew it repeatedly to make it slimier for smoother entry. Dipa closed her eyes. She expected pain which was not there yet.

Boss pushed once again and let the cock enter through almost half. That made Dipa wince. But the pain was bearable. Boss withdrew and heaved it in again for some times. The next time Boss heaved it in quite deeper. Dipa could not bear the pain and instead of crying, she whistled. Boss knew the pain was there but would soon disappear.

He kept on pushing and withdrawing and going a bit deeper with each gentle stroke. He was careful so as not to hurt Dipa. As Somji kept pushing in and pulling out fairly slowly, she felt the girth deep inside her that gave her pleasure; but somehow, she felt that Somji was treating her with kid gloves. She remembered how aggressive Somji had become when Dipa appeared as Shikha and Somji wanted to fuck that bitch Shikha hard.

Dipa also wanted to have her lover fuck her real hard. She somehow wanted Somji not to treat her so softly. She wanted him to fuck her like she had not been fucked before. Boss wanted to make love to her. But Dipa wanted Boss's years of hunger to manifest and must be satisfied. Dipa said, "Somji, this is not fair. You were so eager to fuck Shikha hard when I was posing as Shikha. But as soon as you found Dipa in place of Shikha, you decided to soften up and make love to me rather than fucking me out of shape. Am I inferior to Shikha? Why this differential treatment?"

Boss looked at Dipa surprisingly and asked, "Is that what you want honey?"

Dipa nodded her head affirmatively and said, "Somji, tonight, I want to receive all you can give me with your big cock. I want not just to feel you inside me; I want you to unload every bit of your anger, your frustration, your aggression and most of all, your virility inside me. As I said, I believe that woman's position is under her man. A woman must be shown her place if need be. But I know my place and I am happy to have it. Now come on and fuck me hard."

Boss kept on going deeper and deeper until he had his rod fully inside. For a few seconds Dipa felt stinging pain as her skin stretched a lot. Boss's road had probably poked into her uterus, going deep inside her.

Dipa was aroused so much that Boss's big and hard cock could move into her passage with far less difficulty than she had feared. As a woman gets hornier, her muscles become suppler and prepare to stretch much more. Her cervix was ready to receive the huge guest as it had become supple. After some initial pain, Dipa's pleasure was mounting.

Each stroke of the Boss made her feel his big dick rubbing with her inner most sensitive skin and giving her an enormous ecstatic pleasure. That was further heightened by her intense desire to give that pleasure to her lover that he deserved from a female mate. His wife (or call her ex wife) was unable or unwilling to give him that pleasure.

Boss's continuous pounding made Dipa shake all over. Her breasts bounced erotically. She had never experienced such forceful sex. Dipak was never a ruthless fucker anyway. Boss was different. He was hungry for sex, he had been craving for Dipa for a long time and most of all, Dipa had exorcised ghost of Shikha effectively.

Boss grabbed bouncing breasts of Dipa in both his hands and kept squeezing and kneading them hard out of the ecstatic excitement that his whole body was experiencing. The way he heaved his strokes into Dipa, it looked as if he was bent upon fucking Dipa hard.

Boss had started forcing each heave with tremendous force. His monster of cock was coming almost fully out and with great speed disappeared in Dipa's small hole so fast and with such full force that Dipa simply could not bear the pain of the big heave of each stroke. Her eyes started to black out. Her cervix was probably getting hit by incessant blows of the Boss's merciless cock.

Dipa felt like crying out loud, but she decided not to show any pain. She opened her eyes and moaned out loud. She said, "Somji harder please!!"

Boss looked at Dipa and saw her eyes contracting and showing a trace of pain. He saw tears in Dipa's eyes. He knew Dipa was feeling pain. He slowed down and reduced the force of his heaves. Dipa opened up her eyes and told Boss, "Somji, I don't like being given a discount. I want you in with full force and give me all you can. I would like you to fuck me in all positions, even if I may not be able to walk tomorrow morning.

Boss looked amazingly at Dipa's readiness or rather eagerness to bear pain with a singular objective of pleasing him. Suddenly boss had an idea. He withdrew his rod from Dipa's pussy. Dipa looked sharply at the boss. Boss got up from the bed and made Dipa stand up. Boss lifted naked Dipa up in her arms by placing his arms below her thighs on both sides of her buttocks. Dipa looked with amazement as boss lifted her easily up. Dipa's frail slim frame hardly gave Boss any difficulty in lifting her up easily.

Dipa got some idea and wrapped her arms around the Boss's neck. Boss lowered and rested her pussy exactly on his upward looking cock. Boss's hard fat meat fully coated with the slimy liquid of secretions from Dipa and Boss slid into Dipa's love hole with just a little pelvis thrust here and shove there from Boss. Boss's strong arms lifted her up easily and lowered her down on his rod to make the fuck an extra ordinary experience for Dipa.

Dipa had a very strange feeling of getting fucked in air by boss's strong arms raising her up and lowering her down with a heave upward to push his rod into her pussy. She was held up by Boss's strong arms placed under her buttocks. Her breasts were flying up and sideways. Dipa was amazed at the tremendous strength of boss's arms. She placed her lips on boss's. Boss inserted his tongue in her mouth. Dipa caressed boss's tongue with her tongue. Both tongues brushed around each other as if two snakes were playing with one another.

She was also happy feeling the fantastic experience that she had never had before. The way Somji fucked her overall generally but in the air particularly was a fantastic experience for her. All through, she kept looking at the Boss and saw extreme love in his eyes. The boss was thrilled at the enjoyment which he could see in Dipa's eyes. He realized that Dipa had surrendered herself so completely. She deserved to enjoy the experience. Boss kept on pumping her from the bottom by heaving his pelvis up and thrusting his rod deep inside Dipa's pussy so deep that Dipa cried out aloud.

Boss must have fucked Dipa at least for ten minutes in that position if not more. Dipa wondered about Somji's stamina. How Boss could lift her so easily and bring her down on his cock, simultaneously thrusting his pelvis up to ram his big shaft into Dipa and take it out at that rapid frequency. There was not the slightest imbalance or fatigue in Boss's movements.

This aerial fucking got Dipa highly aroused. That night Dipa wanted to have the Boss ramming into her in all positions. She wondered if the Boss would fuck her from behind in doggy position too.

As if the Boss read Dipa's mind, He lowered Dipa disengaging his cock from her pussy and made Dipa stand straight. It looked as though Dipa and her lover were in complete sync so much so that Boss did not have to ask Dipa to assume Doggy position. Dipa bent forward and Boss positioned behind her. Boss's hard meaty thick rod was as stiff as ever in spite of giving Dipa so much banging.

Dipa wondered at the Boss's stamina and sustaining capacity. It had taken more than 45 minutes since Boss had been fucking her. Yet he was fresh as a daisy. Her husband could barely last for 5 to 7 minutes of simple missionary fucking. Many times Dipak would eject whereas Dipa would be left unsatisfied. Dipa being a dedicated Indian wife, however, never complained or even express her unfulfilled desire.

Dipa had decided to offer herself completely to the Boss to let him enjoy her to his heart's content and also to enjoy her lover for that night fully. She did not want to withdraw for the fear of physical pain when Boss would ram her pussy hard from behind. She wanted to be banged hard, if that pleased the Boss. She wanted him to fuck her, such that would compensate to some extent his years of abstinence.

Dipa felt Boss's rod shoving in and out from behind her with such force and to such depth of Dipa's pussy passage that Dipa had a hard time to remain steady in that position. Each pelvis heave from the Boss shook her body violently. In her worst imagination, she had not expected such a massive onslaught from the Boss's rather huge build. Dipa did not want the Boss to get the feeling that she had unbearable pain of Boss's hard long and thick road hitting her cervix regularly.

Instead, Dipa wanted her lover to feel that she craved for more and more of his onslaught. Her experience of years of married intercourse had taught her that men love their female partner to encourage them to fuck harder and harder. She did not want to deprive her partner of that pleasure. Dipa said, "Somji, I want you to fuck me harder. Is that all you got? Please ram it in. I am enjoying it like never before. I have never had such a sexual experience in my life. Today, you have made me your permanent sex slave. I would never imagine of leaving such a fuck."

She saw Boss smile broadly. Boss was pleased that Dipa was enjoying his onslaught. He was afraid that she might not be able to take it. But he was pleased that she enjoyed it. He had feared that his thick and long cock would cause rather frail Dipa enormous pain. Which really was true; but Dipa did not allow it to show on her face.

Boss kept fucking Dipa in that position for close to 15 interminable minutes for Dipa. That was the period during which Dipa was subjected to maximum hammering. Boss's huge frame completely overpowered her. Certainly Dipa felt very secure in those broad arms and between those muscular thighs, the battering Dipa had to take from Boss's pelvis was hurting her.

After a while Boss stopped. He felt that perhaps Dipa was tired if not in pain. Boss closely watched Dipa. He felt that Dipa was trying hard to hide her pain. He looked at Dipa; concern showing on his face. He asked, "Dipa baby, are you ok?"

Dipa looked up and smiled. Boss could not avoid feeling that the smile lacked the inherent child like mischief in her eyes. She said, "I am enjoying Somji, more than you do. I have never had such an experience." There was truth in the second part of her sentence.

Boss stopped and straightened Dipa. He took her in his arms and kissing her head, he said, "Baby, I know you want me to have the greatest pleasure. But it should not come at the cost of your health."

Dipa replied with a smile, "Somji, "I am not in pain. I am fine. I am not going to accept defeat so easily. For a woman, this pain suffered during intercourse is not pain. It is a pleasure. Do you know women get much more pleasure out of this pain in intercourse because her lover feels so much ecstatic pleasure. God has made women like this. Believe me, I am not in pain. Let me show you that I am fine."

Dipa caught boss and made him lie on bed. Boss's big frame lay with his big cock rising above the silhouette of his body. Dipa held Boss's Cock fondly in her hand and climbed atop the boss. It was clear that she was going to mount the Boss and fuck him from top. However, she told Boss smiling, "Somji, now you are going to fuck me from under me."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
boss and my wife 1 - by mn60358 - 28-01-2021, 04:49 PM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by The Last samurai - 28-01-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by RJ668 - 28-01-2021, 10:49 PM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by srungara - 28-01-2021, 10:51 PM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by Lovecraft - 29-01-2021, 07:41 AM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by Kamuk Insaan - 29-01-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by mn60358 - 29-01-2021, 08:04 PM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by raj6556 - 30-05-2021, 11:10 AM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by Lovecraft - 30-01-2021, 12:28 AM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by raj6556 - 30-05-2021, 11:13 AM