Poll: like this story ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
100.00%
23 100.00%
no
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery boss and my wife 1
Boss was over whelmed with my wife's sensitivity and presence of mind to sense his emotions and guide it to ensure that Shikha went out of Boss's system forever. In this drama, she was hurt badly. She could have been killed. It was a very risky thing to do.

My Boss was still at a loss coming to grips with the situation. He took Dipa in his arms and asked, "You shocked me Dipa. What was this? How could I not recognize you? Yes, I did wonder at one point, how was it that Shikha bitch came here at this unearthly hour? I am so sorry for all that I did to you. I was not in my elements."

Relieved Boss returned to his element then. He stretched himself along the bed by Dipa's side and pulled her close to his body gently. Keeping one of Dipa's breasts in his hand he placed his lips on Dipa's and kissed her briefly.

Dipa smilingly allowed Boss to grind her body crotch to crotch. She said, "Tonight that bitch did not come. This bitch was there to replace her. You have taken your revenge on that bitch now. You slapped her hard and you even shot her. It is a different matter that I had filled your gun with blanks; when I came up to take the shower. It was just a precaution and I thank God for that. If I had not done that, this bitch of yours would have been dead now. I would not have been hugging you like this now. Some dust or something trapped inside the gun must have hurt me; not a real bullet."

Kissing back my Boss lightly on his cheeks Dipa said, "Now that this bitch Dipa is here, please do not let that bitch Shikha come in your life and your mind ever again. Promise me that talking about her will not make you lose your focus."

My Boss was gradually beginning to get out of his trance, surprise, shock or whatever you choose to call. He started to smile. He placed his hands on my wife's buttocks and pulled her close to him. Squeezing both her ass cheeks hard, he said, "Gosh! Dipa, what an out of the box way of getting that bitch out of my system. I could never have done that on my own without a shock like that. I promise you that I shall never ever let her come in my mind."

After a pause Boss said, "Apart from being an expert at so many things, I never knew that you are also a fantastic makeup artist Dipa. Believe me, you not only looked exactly like Shikha, you were an exact replica of my wife. My God, was I fooled?"

Dipa looked at the Boss into his eyes and said smiling, "Anything for you, your company and your employees Somji. My hubby also happens to be one of your employees. Unless that bitch got out of your system, you would not have been able to focus on the job in hand."

"And what is my job in hand now darling?" asked the Boss, raising his hand upward to caress my wife's swollen globes. And then he spoke out, "Hey Dipa, when I saw your plum ample boobs there in my fury, thinking of you as my ex; I wondered how was it that Shikha had such plum breasts? That thought came in my mind for a fleeting moment."

Dipa straightened up. She gently pushed the Boss away to his working table and made him sit down. She asked, "Do you remember you promised me that you will show me your business recovery and upgrade plan immediately? Have you done that? It will be my privilege to surrender to the man who rises above the petty problems and makes the company the best not just in India but throughout the world. I know you have it in you to do that."

Boss looked sheepishly at Dipa and said, "Of course the business upgrade plan is ready. But can't we discuss it tomorrow morning? Don't we have some other important business to do? I think you know what I mean" concluded the Boss looking at Dipa pointedly into her eyes, reminding her that she had promised to spend the night with him.

"I know what you are pointing out Somji. But all that will follow after I have seen your business plan. A promise is a promise. Mine as much as yours. It is time to show me that you have kept your end of the promise."

Boss looked at Dipa quizzically. This woman having undergone so much stress and a gunshot wound, was still acting unperturbed focusing on business! He shrugged his shoulders and waved resignedly, "Ok, I get it. I know you are a stubborn woman. Well, ok sit down and give me five minutes to take my laptop out.

"Ok then, let me go and change to Dipa from Shikha" said Dipa standing up and leaving Boss's room.

My wife again got busy in the washroom and the dressing table changing her dress and doing up again.

Finally she walked up to me and shaking me she asked, "I don't know if you saw the murder of your Boss's wife Shikha. Dipa is now going to replace Shikha. Are you ready for that?" She asked walking out of the room, without waiting for my answer. She knew my answer. I hurriedly woke up. I was afraid I had missed out a very important scene. I got up and followed my wife to resume my job of peeping tom through the small gap that she had left open in the door.

She went back to Boss's bedroom. The Boss was sitting on the working desk in his bedroom waiting for her. His laptop was open and he was looking blankly at the window perhaps trying to figure out the emotional ups and downs he had undergone just a short while ago.

As soon as Dipa entered, Boss got up and hugged her. Dipa had changed into a night gown. It was perhaps the same which she had worn earlier. Dipa however, was a picture of professionalism. Without reacting to the Boss's body hug, Dipa gently pushed him aside, made him sit on the chair in front of his laptop. She stood behind the Boss and asked, "Ok darling, show me your business recovery schedule with time line.

My Boss was thoroughly aroused. He had seen many forms of Dipa that evening. His esteem for my wife had risen many folds. Even in such emotional environment, Dipa talked like a professional, leader and experienced motivator. Boss was hardly in a mood for professionalism at that moment. Dipa's esteem and affection for my Boss, made my Boss almost behave like a slave of my wife. Boss realized that Dipa was not going to let him escape without making sure that he resumed control of his business in a manner that will far exceed his earlier performance.

Boss pleaded with Dipa like a child, "Dipa, I have my plans ready with the timeline as desired by you. But please do not deprive me of the pleasure of expressing my intimate love for you at least for a few minutes now. Please give me just two minutes. When Shikha came suddenly into my room, I feared lest she was going to reenter my life. My hope of a new life came crushing down. I was afraid that I might lose you. Shikha's appearance was so sudden. I was so much; what should I say, scared, perplexed or may be threatened lest that bitch should not come into my life again. I cannot tell you how much I am happy to lose her and to have got rid of that virus forever; but more than that I am happy that you have entered my life."

There were multiple expressions on Boss's face. He was relieved, tired yet energetic and most of all horny. The way he looked at my wife, he sure was horny as hell. Dipa saw the bulge in his trousers between his thighs. At that moment he wanted nothing more than Dipa, even if for a few minutes.

Dipa relented. She caught the Boss and went into his arms saying, "Ok, Somji. Just for two minutes. First we see the timeline backed rejuvenation plan of your company and then the whole night is ours."

My Boss did not want to lose a moment. He lifted Dipa up in his arms and laid her on the bed. He spread her arms apart and simply looked at my wife lying on bed. She looked a picture perfect statue of the Goddess of love Venus in all her radiating beauty. He looked at her thick long hair spread all around her head that gave a kind of halo to her image.

Dipa's face looked like moon. Her eyes so quiet yet full of lustful expectations, as if saying "Come make love to me." Her lips were wavering ever so slightly, perhaps inviting him to kiss her hard. Her pretty long neck looked as if he could insert his head in that crevice and keep kissing it forever. The gown flowing down her shoulders was more exaggerating than canceling every feature of her lovely body contours.

My Boss must have seen many beautiful women spread on bed like that during his pre-marriage days. However the woman lying on the bed was beyond any he had ever seen.

Dipa stretched and spread her arms apart inviting my Boss to lie on top of her in her arms. Boss lowered himself gently on her. He rested his broad chest on Dipa's breasts. He felt Dipa's hillocks on his chest and smiled. For tonight, those lovely melons were his. He placed his lips on Dipa's and played with her lower lip for a few seconds. Dipa looked at the Boss and giggled like a child. That set the Boss's hormones on fire.

Boss placed his palms on Dipa's both arms and pressed her down clipping her to the bed. Boss's lips were pressed onto Dipa's and he was kissing my wife hard sucking all her saliva. He inserted his tongue into her mouth and pushed it down in. His mouth had completely covered up Dipa's mouth and the Boss was now tongue fucking my wife's mouth. Dipa always enjoyed loving kisses and was never able to resist herself from letting me tongue fuck her. When the Boss began tongue fucking her, Dipa's moans started expressing her feline desire. She was writhing on bed in ecstasy. An uncontrollable desire of womanhood gripped her.

My Boss knew that he had her where he wanted her. Boss pressed his crotch on to her. I was sure he had a solid hard on. His rock hard cock was poking my wife's crotch and perhaps pushed my Boss's and Dipa's clothes quite deep between Dipa's thighs.

Boss tried to raise the hem of Dipa's gown up to expose her thighs. Dipa forced his hands down and did not allow Boss to have his way. Knowing that Dipa would not relent, Boss gave up. Although both were clothed, Boss kept humping her from atop her with clothes on, as if they were not wearing anything.

Dipa squirmed and moaned as if she was unable to resist Boss's moves and it was almost as if my Boss was going to strip my wife naked on bed and would throw his own clothes too and start what he was dreaming forever.

Dipa and the Boss kept kissing for a couple of minutes. Boss placed his one hand on Dipa's breasts and began giving them solid squeezed massage. Dipa was lying beneath Boss feeling Boss's hard cock poking her between her thighs. She knew if she does not get off from that position, she was going to give in and what was to happen later that night might well happen there and then.

Dipa broke free from Boss's hard pressing mouth and spoke in mumbling tones, "Somji, you asked for only two minutes. I gave you five. First your timeline with recovery plan. Everything else will follow naturally."

At that moment one should have seen Boss's face. He had thought he had conquered Dipa. He pinned her down and inflamed her feminine desires to the extreme. However, he realized that her professionalism prevailed over her hormones.

Reluctantly Boss got up. He looked at Dipa half in frustration and half in admiration and said, "My God Dipa you are a limit. How can you think of bloody business recovery plan in moments like these?"

Dipa held Boss's hands and said, "Boss a promise is a promise. You have already killed a cat. Shikha has gone from your life forever. There is no need for you now to worry that you will lose me. I am not going to go away in hurry. So let us get onto business. Once that is done, I am all yours, as promised. A promise is a promise."

Boss looked at Dipa frustrated but also with esteem and affection. The woman he was beginning to love was also a woman of a lot of sense. My Boss had difficulty in controlling his erect big cock. Perhaps Dipa too noticed it. She had mischievous smile on her face when she saw it. Boss rose from the bed and went to his working desk. He opened his laptop.

Dipa was standing by his side eager to look at the Boss's company rejuvenation plan with time line. Boss suddenly caught Dipa in his arms and pulled her to him. Dipa was completely surprised at the Boss's sudden move. Boss made Dipa sit in his lap. He said, "Dipa I did not want to show you this plan today. I wanted this to be a complete surprise when I was to show this on Monday in staff meeting. However, your insistence has left me with no choice."

Boss placed his hands on Dipa's breasts and massaged them gently as he said, "Dipa believe me. I simply cannot stay away from you now. You have completely taken me over. I know you will not listen to me unless I show you of my business recovery plan with the time line schedule. So let us get to business darling."

The Boss clicked a file and there was a timeline and business plan in excel format.

There were dates and description of the planned maneuvers. The plan ran into about 20 pages giving details of objectives and strategy for implementation of each plan. When Dipa read out the outlines of the plan loudly (perhaps so that I could hear them), her eyes popped out of their sockets. The roadmap outline read as follows:

Dated ... Dipa to be inducted as Director - HR and Strategic Planning.

Dated ... Employees to be made share holders in the company in proportion to

their contribution and competence assessment.

Dated ...To invest for an office utilizing the sanctioned loan of Rs. ... with

investing ... Rs. As seed capital.

Dated ... Launching of new products agreed in the last MRC Meeting.

Dated ... Marketing to call on dissatisfied clients and rebuild their trust.

Dated ... To assign sales target to sales team and to outline to them in clear

terms the proposed sales plan.

There were several other proposals with their timelines followed by detailed descriptions of aims, objectives and implementation strategies. Dipa read through the first two pages with complete attention and surprise written all over her face. The first item on the plan unbelievably surprised her.

She could not believe what she read. She read her name again and again just to ensure that it was not misspell. She then looked at the Boss, unable to suppress the surprise on her face.

She asked, "Somji, I don't think this name of Dipa refers to me. Does it? Who is this Dipa?"

"Well darling it is you and none else." Said the Boss; with a smile on his face.

"Come on Boss, don't pull my leg. You have completely bowled me. I am nowhere connected with your company at all. How then, does my name figure in this? I hope your craze for me has not made you cross all the boundaries of professionalism to compel you to include my name as the Director. Besides you have never asked me."

My Boss noticed that Dipa suddenly began addressing Somji as Boss. He said, "Dipa, you have started addressing me as Boss again. Let me warn you against addressing me as Boss. Please understand that your name has not been included as a favor or out of overzealousness on my part. If our company has to reach the heights that you are saying you want it to reach; then you have to join in and contribute to it. You are a very important component in this game plan. I have not an iota of doubt on my decision. I have thought long and hard on this matter. I know you can contribute so much if you are in it. Tell me are you up for it?"

Dipa looked surprisingly at the Boss. She could not say anything. This was last thing she expected the Boss to come up with. She held her head in two hands and sat on chair thinking. She said, "I did not expect anything like this at all. Somji, are you sure of your decision?"

"I am as positive as I ever was. Do you think I was discussing with you all the business matters for nothing? I have studied you and evaluated each of your views on the scale of my own analysis. I have no doubt in my mind that you ARE the person for this position, which has remained vacant for some time. Don't ever think that my thinking has been prompted by our intimacy. I have learnt to keep personal matters not influencing my business sense. It is a purely professional decision" replied the Boss looking at flabbergasted Dipa; his voice showing no hesitation.

Dipa closed her eyes and sat there thinking for about three interminable minutes with Boss looking at her not making any move, allowing Dipa all the time to think.

Dipa opened her eyes and then said, "Well, Somji, if you are sure, then we start working from Monday morning. Well I am a Director now. You will of course be my Boss, but you and also my hubby will have to follow some of my suggestions, directions and may be even instructions for the betterment of the company. Are you ok with that?" Dipa asked my Boss.

Boss looked at Dipa smiling and replied, "Yes Boss. I take a solemn oath that I shall follow your directions seriously. Tell me what your instructions for tonight are Boss?"

Dipa smirked at the Boss and holding his two hands said, "Please at least you don't call me Boss now. I know my hubby will start calling me Boss as soon as he hears this news. And as far as my instructions for tonight, I do not want any business talk tonight as I want to come to the office day after tomorrow with completely fresh mind I shall now explain my theory called 'Big Bang Theory' encompassing man woman relationship; not just theoretically, but also through practical demonstration."

My Boss was naturally too eager to hear about my wife's 'Big Bang Theory' as he had a strong premonition that the theory was going to be to his liking. He lapped it up and said, "Dipa, I can't tell you how eager I am to hear this 'Big Bang Theory."

Dipa vaguely looked in the direction of the door wondering if I was hiding behind peeping on them and over hearing their conversation.

My wife made the Boss sit on the bed and she sat in his lap taking Boss's arms over her shoulders into her hands in her lap. As she continued, Dipa said, "This is regarding your addressing me as your Boss, a little while ago. You had never before addressed me as Boss in this sense. It was basically because I am now or will very soon be, a very important Director in your company. You will have to address me respectfully in the office at least. I shall give you guidelines and even may also be instructing you on many things about which I have better knowledge and understanding of the subject."

As she was playing with Boss's hands, Boss's biceps were brushing Dipa's ample bosoms, playing with those supple plentiful soft yet firm globes separating their skins by a very thin layer of cloth. Perhaps the Boss listened to her more out of helpless patience rather than respect for her views.

Dipa looked up at the Boss and said, "Somji, a woman however, important, intelligent and competent, will always be under her man when the man is you know fucking her in bed, whether from front or from behind."

My Boss looked shocked at Dipa's impromptu and gross statement. He did not know what Dipa was aiming at. It was also quite uncommon for my wife to frankly speak thus to any man other than me. Of course she used worse words when she was playing Shikha's role a little while earlier. Boss was speechless at Dipa's words and waited to know what she wanted to say.

Dipa continued, "Boss I did not like you calling me 'Boss'. I am your beloved, your intimate soul mate. I do not think I have the competence, energy and most of all that greedy ambition for success more than you. Therefore I do not expect to be your Boss anytime soon. However, even if I would ever be your Boss, I would like you always to address me with my first name."

Then Dipa blushed and smiled a tad mischievously. She said, "I would always want to be under you whether in office or in bed. God has made women as mates for men. Men and women have to harmoniously coexist, with man as the leader and his woman as a follower. A woman may rule over other men; but with her man, she will always be under him or an assistant to him. This is a general rule. Of course, there are exceptions. I would never want to be exception. I want my man always on top of me. Do you know why?" Dipa asked looking straight at the Boss.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
boss and my wife 1 - by mn60358 - 28-01-2021, 04:49 PM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by The Last samurai - 28-01-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by RJ668 - 28-01-2021, 10:49 PM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by srungara - 28-01-2021, 10:51 PM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by Lovecraft - 29-01-2021, 07:41 AM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by Kamuk Insaan - 29-01-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by mn60358 - 29-01-2021, 08:04 PM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by raj6556 - 30-05-2021, 11:10 AM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by Lovecraft - 30-01-2021, 12:28 AM
RE: boss and my wife 1 - by raj6556 - 30-05-2021, 11:13 AM