Non-erotic Salma and Aslam (NOT SEXUAL-but romantic) by Shah Khan of Mauritius.(Casinar)
Salma and Aslam… part 4

CONTINUED FROM PART 3.

The bus had not yet gone even 50 metres ahead and Aslam wished to go back to her, to be with her.... he went to work in her thoughts.
That day he was on the route in connection with his work and he had to pass at Saint Pierre, the place Salma works. He asked the driver to pass by the industrial zone and he was feeling like seeing her. The driver asked what for he should go to that zone, and when Aslam insisted he drove to that zone and it was lunch time and many girls and women were out in the yard and he was longing to see his piece of heart...... but to no avail, he got to return without seeing her, he had a very strange feeling at that moment....

And the much awaited evening came. He was waiting for her at the Rose Hill bus terminus. He saw her alighting from the Saint Pierre bus and coming towards the queue he was standing. She had a smile and was blushing on seeing him waiting for her. He stepped a little bit backward to let her get in front of him. And they talked while waiting for the bus to come. He asked if she never gets out of the factory at lunch time and told her that he was there this day at lunch time. She felt sorry and said had she known he would be coming she would have got out.
The bus came, they got in and sat together, he paid the fares, and they were close to each other, he prayed for the jam again, and it was answered! He laughed and she joined him in the laughs.

They were having a normal conversation and she said “I AM ENGAGED ALREADY!” Aslam was shocked for a while..... He did not say any word, then looked at her hand, then her finger and smiled “You must be kidding isn’t it? Where is your engagement ring then?” by then he had taken her left hand in his, and was caressing her fingers. And he felt very happy holding her hand in his, and said “your hand is so soft, as though it will get hurt by my touch.”

She said “I DON’T LIKE WEARING THE RING “She smiled while saying that and Aslam said “Will you please stop joking? It hurts!” she then bent down her head and was lost in thoughts. They were both quiet for a long while. She lifted up her head to look at his face and hit him with her elbow to his rib and asked “Why you are not talking?” He did not reply. So she talked, “well, assume that I am engaged for true, what you would do?” he answered, “I don’t know, I will go crazy!” she patted his cheek and asked “when did you fall in love with me?” he said “The very first time I saw you getting in the bus.” And he asked, “But tell me, you never had any feelings for me during those 2 months that we had only looks at each other?”

And Salma told him that she used to watch him secretly all those days, even before he ever noticed her, she loved his Jeans and T-Shirts which he wore and she gave her preferences, naming those she preferred, and she explained how she was waiting for the day that he will talk to her. And she added that she loved his eyes and would love to have eyes like his! Aslam listened attentively with a deep smile on his face and was so glad to hear all that. “You little cheat” he told her. “You knew me even before I noticed you, you were watching me secretly huh?” and she replied, “yes, I knew you used to alight at Belle Rose and worked in that firm, and every morning I waited for you to get out of the bus and kept looking at you and prayed that you notice me one day!”..... “Hey, so your prayer is answered huh?” he taunted! She smiled biting her lips and said “But I know we won’t succeed!”

Aslam felt nervous and asked her to stop talking like that as he was feeling unease. After a while Aslam asked her “Salma, my love, tell me, DO YOU LOVE ME LIKE I DO?” She answered, “I DO LOVE YOU, BUT I DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO, YET I DO LOVE YOU, AND YOU ARE THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON I LOVE TRUELY.” So that’s enough, I don’t want to know more, we love each other and that only counts, nothing more.” Was Aslam’s words to her. They were quiet for a moment again when he started “I WISH TO BE ALONE WITH YOU, NOT IN THE BUS, SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE THERE WILL BE ONLY ME AND YOU. PLEASE, I WISH TO SEE YOU ALONE.” He was very sad saying that and she was lost in thoughts, they were both serious and tensed!.... and she said “ tomorrow my brother is going in a funeral, he wont go to work, so I wont go either, can you take a leave? I will leave home the same time in the morning; you do same as though you are going to work, can you?”

The next day they met. She did not go to work, but told her parents that she was going.
They went in the Botanical garden found in Rose Hill, away from people’s eyes, and she was soon in his arms. He has asked her to wear the fuchsia two-piece he loved, and she was in that. They walked holding each other and went away and away, farther than they expected, to a very remote area where nobody went!

In the middle of shrubs, trees and bushy environment, they built a nest like place and lay there. Aslam held her in his arms, kissed her behind her ears, bite the lobe of her ear, ran his tongue under her neck, kissed it and she enlaced him tightly, surrendering herself completely to him. He gradually ran his mouth over her cheeks looking for her lips, and they were soon lost in a passionate kiss.

They spent the whole day in that place away from the viewers, far from the crowded town, distant from the noise of the bus’ motor. The chirping of birds, the blowing of the cool breeze among the branches of the trees and hearing water running through the rocks of a river nearby enhanced their romantic moments....... another moment he was resting his head over her, hearing her heart beating fast inside her, and she changed position as said she wanted to hear his heartbeats, thus she was resting her head over his chest, and he was running his fingers in her hair, caressing her scalp, giving it a light massage! She slept! And he kept admiring her sleeping fearlessly, feeling protected in his arms, away from the world. He wished the world stopped moving, time stopped there and the world came to an end and his beloved stayed in his arms for ever!

They spent 10 hours together at that place. At the time she ends work, they were back at the Rose Hill bus terminus. And as though they were returning from work, he accompanied her to Phoenix, walked her to her house and he went back home.

After that day, they met daily as usual in the bus while travelling for work, but they did their best to meet one day by not going to work. Once they met on a Sunday, telling at home that they had extra hours of work.

They spent happy moments together and they were lost in love. Aslam one day then told her that he will come to ask her hand in marriage with her parents to which SALMA OBJECTED! She said she will tell him when the right time comes.

And Aslam had related all about his adventures to his sister who in turn told her mother and both mother and sister were in deep worries! They were both worried for him lest he face deception! That is because three years ago Aslam loved a girl named Laila, who betrayed him by going to France with her cousin who married her! Laila opted for the luxuries, big bungalows and going abroad and left Aslam lonely. Aslam had to have psychiatric treatments and was almost mad after that episode. It took him two long years to get cured! And this was the third year and here he meets Salma!!

His mother and sister were very worried as to what will happen if in case he does not succeed with Salma!
Nevertheless, the two lovers went on seeing each other more often and one day her brother learnt at work that she was absent while everybody at home believed that she was at work!

to be continued in part 5:
written by Shah Khan of Mauritius.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Salma and Aslam (NOT SEXUAL-but romantic) by Casinar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-04-2019, 12:13 PM