Fantasy So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter
"Just Roger. He's one of those One Name Only people. What does that have to do with anything?"

"Because you've only grown your hair long twice before: When you were still dating Troy after Fucking Wade was locked away, and while you were married to Vincenzo. And you made yourself up today. You're fucking beautiful, Helena; your name has always totally suited you. Everyone talks about how expressive my face is, but do you think I haven't studied yours, awake or asleep, lying beside me all my life? I've woken up to your face in the mornings more times than I have Troy's! You think I don't recognize when you're TRYING to be beautiful FOR someone? Also, when you were still on the drugs from after surgery, you said something in the hospital about needing another heir. So, you know, that was a clue."

"It's not time," Helen said. "That was last week. I wouldn't try to sneak it past either of you. I was going to try to find a good moment for the three of us to sit and talk it over."

"But we're not going to GET a good time with everything going on. So, allow me to take some of that stress off you, Mistress: I say yes, of course. Troy's the one who'll need convincing, but you've got my vote."

Helen's eyes lit up, and she sat back down.

"Really, Also Mistress? I've got to tell you, I was already so worried about everything else, and that Troy would be mad at me for everything that's going on..."

Julie put a finger to Helen's lips.

"Troy would never get mad at you, Helena. Not like the way I know your imagination ran wild with that thought. If you and Troy want to have sex, all one of you has to do is say 'Hey, Julie, we're gonna fuck,' and the only way I'd be upset at all is if neither of you at least ASKED if I wanted in or gave me all the details later."

"But I know you guys want kids."

"Yeah, like three or four years from now. We're both looking forward to it at that time. Until then, he was yours first, Helena."

Now it was Helen's turn to cut Julie off.

"No, Julie. He's always been yours, and you've always been his. If anything, I was practice for you."

"You think that, but you know neither of us does. I want to be the mother of his children someday soon, and we've said from the beginning that our love is big enough to share. I'd be just as happy being the mother of his second and onward if you were the mother of his first. How could I not love someone who's a piece of both of you?" She made a mock gesture of shouting upstairs and down the hall to the library and her studio.

"Hey, Master, would you mind knocking up our oldest, dearest friend, whose place in our hearts is as big as the one we occupy in each other's? With whom I know you would produce an amazingly beautiful, hyper-intelligent superhuman who would not only bring this weird family unit of ours closer together, but will literally have the absolute best of everything and; oh, by the way, also help secure the monarchy of a nation that he or she may one day rule over, where they teach about his or her..." Julie, grew up knowing the Greek word for great-grandfather, but had to think for a second what the word for great-great-grandfather was, before remembering that you just add pros to it as needed. "Propropappou in school?"

They giggled, and she was about to ask Helen what she'd meant by whether or not that was really Susan when both jumped as a voice came from above.

"That's a fairly loaded question, Mistress." Troy's voice answered in a mocking shout-back from the railing between the upstairs landing and the hallway behind him. "However, you present some very thought-provoking points, which are certainly worth consideration. And you know that it's every woman BETWEEN Helen and you who were 'practice,' but not her; and certainly not Susan, right? Also, Sunflower, do you remember that we only soundproofed the bedrooms?"

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-04-2019, 11:16 AM