Thriller The Impact of Lust (Completed)
Episode 6.

How she got to know him was in itself another story. From the time she got to know him she straightaway suspected that he was probably involved with the underworld in someway but did not know much about that aspect of his life. The next feeling to follow the shock was a feeling of sadness. Though her acquaintance with him was not for a very long time it was nevertheless very consequential for her. This happened about a year ago. That was the time when he had actually saved her from being violated by two men. On the evening that it happened she was having a good time in a pub. Something had upset her at home that day and she was venting her frustrations by one of the only two ways she knew that is by getting sloshed, the other way being indulging in sex. She had gone there all alone and not with her friends as she usually did. This being one of their regular haunts she was certain that at least some of her friends would already be there and that she can hook up with them. Strangely enough that evening none of them were there. This frustrated her even more getting her more into a bad mood. She was already into her third round of gin when two young men who had been observing her started conversing with her and befriended her. Alarm bells should have gone off for her, befriending strangers when she was already in a vulnerable state of drunkenness was a recipe for danger but her anger and frustration dulled those senses of self-preservation. If she had not welcomed their attention when the men approached her or if they had tried to impose themselves on her against her wishes then the bouncers present who are always on the lookout for trouble would have taken care of them. But she too responded to them and became friendly with them and so bouncers ignored the three of them. The two young men continued to ply her with drinks. They wanted her completely drunk. There would have been no doubt to anyone watching them that the two men were up to no good. They were going to screw her whether she was a willing participant or not.

“Come baby let’s go somewhere else and party .. this place is getting boring,” man number one said.

“No … I want another drink.. not going anywhere,” Sandhya slurred.

“Sure baby, I’ve got all the drinks you want and more .. come with us .. we’ll have a good time,” man number two said.

They wanted her to be drunk enough to lose her inhibitions but not so drunk that she loses consciousness. There would be no fun in banging a lifeless body. She must be very high but conscious enough to participate and let them enjoy the sex with her.

“No.. I want a drink.. not going anywhere,” she said with a stubbornness that only the truly drunk could display.

Man number one was getting irritated at her stubbornness. He already ready to plunge his cock into her cunt. Man number two was the more patient between the two. He calmed his friend down and bought her another drink as she had demanded.

He whispered into her ear as she sipped her drink,” You want to get really high? I’ve got something that will make you feel really good but for that we need to get out of here.”

“Really?” she perked up but then immediately said,” no .. no, my friends may come here .. I’m staying put.”

Man number one completely lost his patience. “Let’s just drag this bitch out of here,” he said in an undertone, his voice choked with anger, to man number two.

Man number two just ignored him instead he whispered to Sandhya,” okay we needn’t go away. I have it in my car, we’ll just go to the parking lot and we can come back here soon.”

Even in her dulled state of consciousness she understood that her new found friend was talking about some designer drug to get high. She actually didn’t mind some of that now.

“Okay,” she said as she got up. Both the men let out a big sigh of relief but it was short lived. She sat down again and said,” bring it here.”

Man number one was about to about to roughly grab her by her arm but man number one stopped him. While this little drama was going on unbeknownst to them, four pairs of eyes were watching their every move.

“I can’t bring it here .. come we will only be away not more than five minutes,” man number two tried to persuade her.

Sandhya pondered for a minute, just drinking without her friends was getting boring, maybe why not see what these men have. On an impulse she made up her mind and decided to go with the men not realising the danger she was putting herself in. She got up to go with them. She was able to walk on her own though albeit unsteadily. The two men did not know that she had better ability to hold her drinks then most girls. They thought she would be easy to handle once they got her alone after plying her with enough drinks.  

Both the men held her by her arms each on one side as the led her out of the bar. They tried to hurry her along as they wanted to get her out of there before she changed her mind again. As they made their way to the door they did not notice the four men who got up from their seats leaving their half-finished drinks behind and followed them at a short distance away. They made their way out of the hotel to where their car was parked. They had parked it a little out of the way of other cars in a non-lit area. As they started to walk to a darkened area in spite of her drunkenness suddenly alarm bells began to go off for Sandhya. She shrugged her hands off their hands holding her and tried to pull away from them.

“Where are you taking me … leave me .. I want to go back,” she said loudly as she stopped walking and tried to turn back.

Man number one had had enough. “Shut up you slut, just walk.” He pulled her hard.

“No no leave me,” she shouted out loudly. The sound seemed louder in the quiet of the late evening.

Man number one put his palm over her mouth to stifle her voice. She bit his hand so hard that she drew blood. “Aw you bloody bitch,” he cursed her shaking his hand in pain.

Man number two, the supposedly calmer man now acted decisively. He slapped her hard on her cheek so much so she almost swooned. He grabbed her by her hair and started dragging her to their car which was not far away. He covered her mouth again in order to stop her from screaming. That’s when man number two felt a hard clip to his head and he went sprawling to the ground face forward. His hand lost its grip on her hair. Man number one turned in surprise and shock and got a fist on his face for his trouble. He felt the bone on his nose break by the force of the blow. Vinod and his three men began to beat up on man number one and man number two till they were a bloody mess on the ground. The beating was so quick and so brutal they couldn’t even cry out. Man number one had his arm broken at the elbow, man number two had his right knee dislocated. Their faces were completely disfigured by the blows showered on them.

As his men held the heads of the two men by their hair Vinod squatted in front of them and said,” next time you try to bang any woman I’ll cut your cocks off and shove it down your throats.” He spat on their faces as he got up and walked away with his men.

Sandhya’s two would be assailants still lay crumpled on the floor. Sandhya who had been watching all this unfold, stunned and horrified suddenly came to her senses and half ran and stumbled after towards Vinod and his men.

“Thank you .. thank you so much,” she blurted out, the scene she had witnessed making her more sober than she was a minute ago. “Thank you for saving me.”

“You’re a silly cunt you know that,” Vinod said,” carry on like this and you’ll get bangd one day for sure if not today. Save your thanks, we didn’t do it for you.” He said curtly as they got into their jeep and drove away.

Though drunk, Sandhya got into her car and somehow got back home. In her inebriated state and in the panic she was in it was a wonder that she reached home safely without getting involved in an accident. The shock had sobered her up a little. Only then did she realise how fortunate she had been not to have been bangd. It was not a matter of her losing her virginity, that had long gone but she couldn’t tolerate someone violating her body against her will. Her hands were still trembling. It took quite a few hours before she fell asleep out of sheer tiredness. It was by chance that she got to see Vinod accompanied by two of his fellow henchmen about two weeks later. He was standing outside a motorbike repair shop. It took her only a few seconds to recognise her saviour of two weeks ago. She quickly drove her car to the roadside curb and parked her car. She hurriedly got out and walked up to where Vinod was standing with his men. He looked up on hearing her approaching steps. He looked at her enquiringly as he saw her approach with a diffident smile on her face. It struck Sandhya that he did not recognise her immediately. It took a few seconds before she saw his face clear up on him recalling who she was.

“Thank you .. Thank you so much for what you did for me that night,” she said. She stumbled over her words as she spoke.

Vinod looked up and down over her. He was brazenly appraising her. She felt a little shiver run down her spine and that was not entirely because of fear. He had strong set jaws and a rough kind of attraction about him. There was something of a caged animal within him. He could either savagely ravage you and hurt you badly or ravage you in bed and take you to untold pleasures. That danger that emanated was in itself what drew women towards him. Most women would instantly perceive that innate sexuality he exuded. After a few seconds of his eyes looking over her his eyes met hers.

“That’s okay. You ought to be more careful next time,” he said as he dismissively turned his head away.

Sandhya felt disappointed and also insulted in a way that he had dismissed her in such a way. It was as if her youth and her sensuality was nothing for him. She was used to men hovering over her, waiting for her to at the very least condescendingly acknowledge them. But here was a man who looked at her as if she was a nobody. She was annoyed but did not know what to do. Should she just turn and walk away. She was confused but mostly hurt or rather her ego was hurt.

“Look, I want to do something in return. Let me know what I can do .. I can pay you if you want.” Since he was dismissive of her looks she turned to the only other thing she knew that allowed her to exert power over people, money.

His eyes once again turned towards her. He looked at her sardonically and said,” how much are you going to pay?”

Now Sandhya relaxed a bit. Like all men if it was not sex then money would bring them around she thought to herself.

“How much would you want? 10,000? 20,000? Or more?” she asked.

Vinod looked at her derisively and said,” Is that the price of your cunt?” The two men with him gave out a short laugh, more of a snort.

She had just been insulted by men who by the looks of them were way below her social status. She always thought of herself as a class above the common folks. Sandhya felt blood rush to her head as anger overtook her. But here her money or social status were of no use, these were not men like her boyfriends. She really did not know how to handle this.

“Look my father Jayakar can pay whatever you ask. If I tell him what you did for me that day, you can name your price.” Since she had no personal power she used the name of the only person she knew who could exert influence over other men, namely her father.

On hearing her father’s name Vinod seemed to straighten up. He seemed to recognise who her father was. When he next spoke, he sounded more respectful towards her.

“Sorry miss, I shouldn’t have said that. Those two men had bangd and hurt a young girl badly. Her father didn’t want that to be known publicly but he wanted those two men to suffer the consequence of their actions. He paid us to teach those bastards a lesson.” He explained the reason for their attack on her would be rapist.

Sandhya was a bit mollified now. “But I want to repay you in some way. Tell me what I can do?”

Vinod looked at her with a smile. “Okay then, you can buy us coffee. We can go to that hotel,” Vinod pointed out a hotel nearby.

She had spent about half an hour with them that day as they drank their coffee. She didn’t get to see him again after that till she saw his face slashed on the TV screen just now with the news of his death. She felt her eyes involuntarily tear up. The man had, even if unintentionally, saved her from the two men who had intended to ravage her. She may have been badly hurt if they had got her away to some secluded place.  

Two days later Mounika was getting ready to go out. She was dressed up tastefully with beautiful make up on. She preened around and looked at herself in the mirror. It had been a very long time since she had worn such low hips saree. She looked at the reflection of her body sideways. The somewhat V-shaped way her saree was tied revealed the soft, slightly rounded flesh of her belly and the cute belly button. The blouse stretched against her bosom revealed how well shaped they were. The shinning lip gloss applied artfully on her lips enhanced their juiciness. She was in a cheerful mood. She was going to meet her toy boy Prakash. He had promised to take her on a long drive out of the city. She knew they wouldn’t be able to make love today. The birth control tabs wouldn’t have taken effect yet but smooching with him in his car parked in a lonely spot would be a different type of thrill. This was like going on a date with your boyfriend she thought. How good it was to feel young again. They won’t be making love but she knew he would at least expect a blowjob from her. She would probably have to make him finish that way otherwise he may insist to take her in the car itself. She had never done that before, that is having full sex in the car. I have to try that with him at least once she decided to herself. Coming back to the present, should she swallow his load was the biggest debate she had with herself. She had never done that before even for her husband but now in her heart she wanted to do that for her young love. She wondered how it would taste. She involuntarily wet her lips with her tongue as she pondered this.

As she was about to open her front door and go out, it opened and her husband walked in. She was shocked and flustered on seeing him here. He was supposed to be overseas for at least another week. It was really surprising that he had come back so suddenly. She was agitated not only by his sudden appearance but that he would notice how attractively and sexily she had dressed up. She feared that it may raise his suspicion but he seemed to hardly notice her. He himself seemed to be preoccupied by something else. She felt compelled to engage him in a conversation.

“What a surprise you’re back already, is anything wrong? You said you would be away at least another week,” she asked him.

Only now he seemed to really notice her. “Yeah but something urgent had come up and I had to return.”

She had never interfered or asked him about his business dealings so she didn’t enquire any further now either.

He only now suddenly seemed to really note her. “Were you ready to go out,” he asked her.

“Yes, I was going to meet Divya, we were planning on doing some shopping.” Divya was Prakash’s mother. It was almost like a half truth. She was not meeting the mother but the son. He didn’t seem to think that there was anything wrong in the way she was attired. Or maybe it was he had stopped really noticing her these past few years.

“I can call her and cancel,” she offered, hiding her disappointment. She was so looking forward to meeting her lover today.

Luckily her husband didn’t disappoint her. “No, you go ahead. I’ll be going out soon too and will be quite busy so you don’t have to change your plans for me.” Her husband was giving her permission to go out and enjoy herself with her lover though of course he did not know that.

Try as she might she couldn’t hide the delight on her face when her husband said this. “Are you sure,” she asked her husband again.

“Yeah, yeah you go ahead, don’t worry about me, have fun,” he said once again as he walked away.

“That is what I intend to do, have fun, exciting and delicious fun,” she thought to herself.  

As her husband walked up the stairs to their room she almost skipped out of the house. Jayakar called his close associate and lawyer Divakar as soon as he entered the room.

“Has the meeting with the security officer Commissioner been confirmed,” he asked him.

“Yes, not to worry, I’m just waiting for you before we go and meet him,” his lawyer replied.

“Give me about 40 to 45 minutes, I just got back home will have a quick bath and be seeing you soon.”

As Jayakar was taking his bath his thoughts were on the unexpected complications that had arisen. He had quite recently used the services of Balveer to “persuade” some reluctant owners of property to sell so that his proposed huge new factory project could be implemented. The main man from Balveer who was involved in this was Vinod.  Now the news had come out that he was dead, that too murdered. He was informed of this when he was overseas. He had to change his plans and get back here. Though he was not directly involved in this matter he did not want the name of his organisation to be dragged out in the public. The bad publicity could affect their share prices very adversely. That would not sit well with their large investors. Again, nothing should hinder the implementation of their plan. Huge money was involved and any delay could lead to unwanted huge cost. Was Vinod murdered by an angry property holder who was forced to sell against his will. Even if this was unlikely to have happened surely security officer investigations could lead them to discovery of his organisation’s involvement in the factory project and resentments that could have arisen because of that. If this Vinod’s work for them. came to light the security officer would explore the possibility that the murder had something to do with that. That would mean their organisation would be dragged into the investigation. That’s why he needed to meet the security officer Commissioner. They have to get his agreement that nothing about their organisation comes out in the media. In this case no news is good news. About an hour later Jayakar and Divakar were sitting in front of the Commissioner. The meeting was not in the Commissioner’s office but in a private room of a top hotel in the city.  

The Commissioner looked at the two men in front of him. It was not often that he gets to meet a man like Jayakar. Here was a man who had access to Ministers, even the Chief Minister but yet he has chosen to meet with him, he wondered why. After some pleasantries they got to the matter at hand.  It was Divakar who spoke.

“Commissioner Sanjay, we are pleased that you have consented to meet us privately like this instead of in your office.”

Though the lawyer used the word consented when it involved someone like Jayakar it definitely was more than just a request. The Commissioner just nodded in acknowledgement. He waited in silence as he really did not know what this was all about. He was not going to say anything, let them reveal their purpose first. Divakar continued to speak but he seemed a bit uncomfortable as he spoke.

“You see sir, there is a matter on which we need your assistance.”

Now at last they are coming to the matter Commissioner Sanjay told himself but he just looked enquiringly at him without saying anything.

“I don’t know how to say this but it involves the matter of the new factory that Mr. Jayakar’s organisation is building off the boundaries of the city, I’m sure you would have read about it or you would have been appraised of it by the top government officials.”

Finally, the Commissioner spoke,” Yes, I have been briefed,” was all he would say. He was still not getting why they should meet him on this. If it was a matter of getting legal clearances the officials in the concerned ministry or even the Minister himself would have solved it for them.

“You must be aware sir how beneficial it is going to be financially for the state and for it’s development. Moreover, it would create great employment opportunities for the people here.”

The lawyer needn’t be selling me on the importance of the project, he was well aware of it, let him come to the point he thought a little irritated but he hid it well from the two men across the table.

Now Divakar really looked uneasy as he was about to continue. Looking at his discomfort he could see that finally he is coming to the real reason for this meeting.  

“You see Commissioner we had used the services of BV Constructions on the initial clearing and levelling of the land for the factory.”

This didn’t mean much to the Commissioner at first till it dawned upon him that BV Constructions company was just a front for the Balveer Crime organisation when they were involved in work for large corporations where their ‘special’ services were needed. Divakar’s next sentence confirmed his suspicion.

“The main man involved in the management of that project was one Mr. Vinod and we just got to know that he had been murdered.”

Commissioner Sanjay was well aware of the matter. He had only recently been briefed by DCP Paul on that.

“Yes, Mr. Divakar, investigations are currently ongoing. Rest assured we will do all that we can to apprehend the perpetrator or perpetrators of the crime. I can well understand your concern here when something like this had happened to a business contractor.”

The Commissioner purposely chose to misinterpret the purpose of this meeting to mean that they were concerned that the criminals who had murdered the employee of their contractor should not get away scot free. Every one present there was aware that this was not the reason at all for this meeting but all carried on with the pretence. Both Jayakar and Divakar knew the Commissioner was aware of the type of services BV Constructions provided.

“Yes, Commissioner we appreciate that but there is something more that we hoped you could do for us.”

Once again the Commissioner just looked at them enquiringly.

“You see we do not want our Organisations name to come out as having any involvement in this in the Media. You know how vital this project is for the continued development and prosperity of the state and adverse publicity could possibly derail the project in some way.”

The Commissioner sighed. Who do these people think they are? Are they going to dictate how they, the security officer, should carry out their investigations? It was time to put them in their places.

“I don’t know how we could do that. If our investigation leads to findings that the crime was somehow connected to your project it would be out of my hands to hide that matter. We won’t stop pursuing our investigation in that direction if that happened to be the case.”

“No, no, don’t misunderstand us,” Divakar said in alarm,” we would not interfere in any way. All we ask is that any connection to us is not made public as much as it is possible to do.”

The Commissioner was also aware that there was only so much he could push them. They were too powerful for that. “You must understand if the murder investigations lead us to believe that actions of BV constructions had anything to do with it, nothing is going to stop us from pursuing that aspect.  What I can say is that your organisation connection would not be made public as long as it is not absolutely necessary.”

Truth be told they were not aware of BV constructions and Vinod’s involvement in the mega factory deal till these two gentlemen had brought this to their notice. As they were unaware of it they had not been pursuing any investigations in this direction. Though it was likely that eventually this aspect would also have come to their attention as investigations progressed. Their current thinking however had been that this was some sort of inter crime war to gain control of profitable illegal avenues. This new information had come to them out of the blue. Commissioner Sanjay made a mental note to appraise DCP Paul of this new unexpected lead. Their meeting carried on for about another hour more. When Jayakar and Divakar were returning in their car to Mr. Jayakar’s corporate head-quarters they were in deep discussion. Jayakar had not wanted any politician’s involvement in this. If they, the politicians become aware of the issues, then they would try to extract a substantial price from them. If possible they wanted it be resolved at this level.

“If it need be and cannot be avoided, we will need the Minister’s help in this. The Minister should be able to put this bastard in his place,” Jajakar instructed to Divakar.

They were so engrossed in their conversation, Jayakar did not notice the car that had crossed their own a few minutes back. If he had notice that it would have merely surprised him. But if he had been able to look inside the car he would have been shocked. In that car his wife Mounika had her hand on his business associate’s son’s thigh. He would have seen her gently caressing the young man’s thigh muscles with her delicate fingers. He would have seen the bulge she was causing. Mostly he would have known that his wife had lied to him. She had told him that she was going out with her friend but she was actually with the friend’s son.
[+] 9 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Impact of Lust (Completed) - by game40it - 18-05-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Twilight123 - 18-05-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Eswar P - 19-05-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Bandabia007 - 19-05-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 19-05-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by srinivasulu - 20-05-2021, 07:34 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by RJ668 - 20-05-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 20-05-2021, 04:56 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Givemeextra - 20-05-2021, 07:21 PM