Adultery Soumya: Dream of everybody II
PART B, Chapter 2,

( Narration of the sexual adventures of Shila aunty as heard by Geeta )

Shila :-  I was walking in a trans, with trembling weak legs, [i]thumping heart beats and heaving breasts towards that man from the bus. It seems that at any moment I would stumble down tangled in my saree, because my thighs was soaked with the running pussy juice. With these sticky thighs my saree was stuck and  was hampering easy movement. But what else I could do ? I was attracted to that kinky and savage man like a magnet, that tugs a iron towards it.[/i]

It was early evening, the road was not so crowded, the place also was not frequented by my local people , so I was not bothered by the chance meeting with any known person. When I came close suddenly I discovered that, there were another person standing by. Just when I was hesitating and tried to rebound, that person told me, Please do not be afraid , He is my closed friend, he was also with me in the bus. We are very much closed knit, everything would be remain secret between us. And think about what a great fun it would be between three of us.

With his dirty and vulgar hints I was stunt but my mind and body was rushed and flushed with sex hormone  glimpses of xxx blue film scenes , where one woman was being fucked and manhandled by a group of brute men floated in my mind. 

blurted --- OK Ok where are we going?

Dont worry Memsaheb, It is not far from here, just  a nearby  lane. Please come with me and bring your partner also. By the way who is he?  
He is my husband..... I replied with an embarrassing tone.
Ohh. Memsaheb .. You are a real lucky person . You will get a real sex experience and satisfaction with this type of partner in your life.

Come on Memsaheb Its nearby. 

So as soon I  called my hubby  to come near me, with silent head nodding, indicating all was well, he came to us.
After hearing everything from me , he became turned on as like me and agreed to follow them.

So we followed them together until came in front of a narrow  dark lane , dotted by long distanced gloomy light posts hardly giving a sufficient light to make the lane brighter. As they entered the deserted lane indicating us to follow them, we hesitantly  follow the suit. Hardly we walked hundred meter or so, he abruptly stopped and  came near to us. We stopped as he came near to us and told in a low voice.

Saheb, Just see, as you came along with us so far believing us, I have a suggestion if you do not mind ...

My hubby told them, Ok say what is in your mind . Any problem?

No Saheb,  actually as you have come so far , but after entering our small poor man's Jhopri, if you change your mind , then we would  be very much disappointed. see my point...

My hubby- Hoom... yes you have a point, but you could be remain sure we will not back turn on our commitment. But as you were saying... tell me what was in your mind.

Saheb before reaching our jhopri, we would like to test Memsaheb's body a little bit,,, if you give permission then we would like to play with her heavenly breasts and ass.

As I was shocked so my hubby and  blurted out together ... Here? in the open ? if anybody could see us then ? 

That devil instantly said, no problem memsaheb,  Saheb would be a look after  there at the entrance  and my friend would stand at far end  and  both would issue a signal if anybody come closer. After my turn of playing  would over I shall be on look out there and my friend will test the bounty.

The Idea was so kinky and dangerously perverted we both became taken aback. Same time we became totally turned on, after speaking in the eyes with my hubby I silently node my head to a ascent. 

My hubby went towards to the entrance  and this naughty man's friend towards the other end but both kept their gaze fixed upon us.

He came closed behind me and and inhaled aroma from my neck and place his both hands on my side.
He than ordered in low voice .... Memsaheb put you hands on the wall  and stand  a little bowed there. I did what he said.
Slowly he moved his hands brushing and creasing my sides until those big palms reached my heaving breasts. He gently cupped  those heavy yet soft mounds in his palms to feel their firmness and softness. He then started to fondling them with care and kindness. My eyes were shut , nose trail became fulfy with heavy breathing and ears were burning red. Inside I was became a little restless about this kindness, my body, my breasts were earning for more cruel treatments , real squeezing from these type of rough and hard  people.
I was feeling real disappointment there and that devil was just lightly touching my full and ripe boobs. It was that for which I came along them? What a rubbish and pussyfooting treatments.  I had exhaled loudly showing my displeasure.

Whsssshhhhhhh.  Ommmnnnnnn.... 

But i did not know that he was a very experienced player. He was just playing with me to see my eagerness and expression. 

Suddenly he grabbed my soft breasts in a tightest grip ever I have felt. Ohhh    ,,,, It was so painful yet so full of delight . 

Hisssss isssssss hhhh  ishhhhhhh ummmmmmmmm ishhh...... sound came out from my semi closed mouth.

His grip over my breast meat  was so perfectly engulfed that  it was felt like two tigers just garbed my sweet breast into their jaws. His thick fingers were embedding themselves like tiger's teeth piercing into their kill's meat. It was so painful but so tingling fun. 

I was floating in a river of  unspeakble pleasure.

Ohhhhhhhhhh  ishhhhhhhhhhh oummmmaaa

He was also not only grabbing them cruelly but giving in massive pressings  in time to time also . He was pressing them so savagely that it was like he would burst them out with his pressure. He was kneading them as like he was kneading flour to make bread.
Aaaaaaa h  issssssssssshhhhhh ouuuuuumaaaaa......

I was just in heaven and hell at the same time. I was melting there.   I was supporting myself on the wall with my hand on the dirty wall. my legs were like melting wax and my pussy was a running river. Suddenly he increased his pressure manifold, and squeezed and [i]squeezed and [i]squeezed until I could not take it anymore and I cried out loudly.... [/i][/i]
[i][i]Shaking my head side to side. Its un imaginable... Its sooo painfullll ..  Ohhh NOooooo.[/i][/i]

[i][i]OHHHHH mAhhhh aaaaaaaahhh... Ohhhh [/i] [/i]

His friend and my hubby came hurriedly towards me and asked Is it all right? Were he going very rough on you? Should be stooped? 

To their astonishment I told them , It is Ok Its Ok. no problem everything is fine. though tears were flowing over the cheeks.

His partner told him Ustad do easy and quickly , I have my term also to finish you know? 

That devil told with a nasty laugh, Areee dont  worry friend. she is a very sexy Maal , real sex hungry , one in a lakh.   
See what  I told you..... telling he grabbed my breast again and gave another mighty sqweeze. 

IIIIhhhhhhhhhshhh OOuumaaaaa...... 

I cried out  and shaked my head side to side.  isssss ouuuummmm.... . 

But I did not stooped him from what he was doing. He then pressed his hardened prick into my soft ass and started to grinding there and kept going on his ugly and cruel kneading of my sweet soft breasts. Like that was the last evening, those heavy ripe breasts would have in their life. 

Suddenly his friend gave out a sharp whistle and told  Ustad ... somebody is comming. be yourselves.  The Savage man released me at once  and I also tried to stand on my weak rubbery legs and have to hold his arm for support.  The Person who cross over us was eyeing us curiously and had a notion that we were not standing there on ordinary purpose.

( that unknown Person 's name was PremChand, I came to knew his name later.I have to face him in future and that was another story)  

to be Continued.....
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by blackdesk65 - 06-02-2021, 03:25 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by prashanthi - 09-02-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sanju4x - 11-03-2021, 02:08 PM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sanju4x - 17-03-2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sexyfox - 27-03-2021, 09:41 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by pedapandu - 27-03-2021, 11:47 PM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sexyfox - 09-04-2021, 10:57 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by Sush44 - 11-04-2021, 03:28 AM