Fantasy ACTRESSES TRISHA AND ANUSHKA EXPLOITED AND FUCKED HARD BY PAKISTAN TERRORISTS - SARVY
Shruthi Hassan Kidnapped and Groped by her fans - 1

Shruthi freaked in horror and screaming like anything. But the 2 guys pulled the car door and taken it away to the side of the road. Shruthi is trying to run in other window but dead driver blocking the way. In her attempt, one guy hold the ankle of Shruthi and pulling her out of the car. Shruthi is holding the driver and slowly he snatched out of the car.
 Other guy gave her a tight slap to her face. Shruthi’s beautiful lips got a tear and bleeding now.

Shruthi instantly let her tears flow from her eyes and looking at the guys. A xylo car is reaching them from far and 20 people suddenly enters that area and setting the lightings and shooting set ups. Shruthi puzzled
 with whats going on around here. Shruthi “leave me.. Leave me alone”. As a top star of current age, Shruthi Hassan standing in the crowd, people are forming to watch her. The guys are stopping them.

Xylo reached the spot and black shirt, blue jean figure is approaching Shruthi. Shruthi recognized him that he is none other than its Rasool. Rasool taking off his aspects and approaching her. Shruthi “What.. You..how.. You’re alive.. Nope”. She is screaming like a bitch. A security officer patrol jeep is approaching the spot where Shruthi kept hold. Rasool is looking at the jeep with a smile and the crowd. 

Rasool “so, shruthi.. You spoiled my entire gang.. Killed my dad.. You made me who I am today, an Orphan”. Shruthi “no no.. I didn’t do that. Its velan.. Please forgive me.. Let me GOOOOOOO”. One in the fan is asking and shouting “Leave my goddess.. Don’t hold her like this”. Rasool turns towards him and saying in with a smiling face “Hey Boss, this is the scene for Yevadu 2, Here we are going to film a bang scene of Shruthi, Ram Charan will revenge the rapists is the story. Special thing is.. Rapists are you, people”. Shruthi opened her mouth wide open in fear.

Crowd is confused with words and giving mixed reaction towards him. Rasool continues that “Yes.. You all can touch, massage your goddess. We will shoot it and edit it for the movie. It is Shruthi’s personal interest.”. While he is explaining cops arrived and looking at them.

A guy holding Shruthi is setting the knife on the ass crack of her over her skirt and whispers “Nod at Rasool as yes or knife will rest in your ass”. Shruthi is nodding her head as yes immediately. Cops are looking at Shruthi and crowd and cursed Shruthi for being a bitch like this and left.

Shruthi is begging to Rasool “please don’t do this.. Please let me go.. I will suck your dick even.. Please Rasool.. I did many things to you. Remember that.. Velan only tricked me.. Please”. Rasool “yeah.. You did many things to me.. You killed my father... Velan.. He is no more..I killed
him and thrown at the sea”. Shruthi shocked to the core to hear that. Rasool signals something to guys. Guys instantly holds the tshirt of Shruthi and tore up to two pieces. She is standing with bra and skirt.
[Image: LuA3CsMT_cXmZHu4onaxwNr2KwO_5cbdqW7IrurU...aQif55qa4Q]

Everyone is looking at her and even some in the crowd holds their crotch after the very moment they stare on shruthi with a black bra and skirt. Her white skin is shining with sweat in the bright day light. Shruthi is struggling to get her hands free and run. Rasool turns to the crowd and calling the people “who wants to be groper and rapist? I want this scene to be real and Shruthi wants to make their masturbators... oops.. Fans happy.. Do what you gotta do”.

A fan who talks first is comes forward first and runs towards Shruthi. Shruthi is watching the low caste black fan of her with a disgusting look. Rasool hugs shruthi and whispers “if you say its a set up and we are terrorists, You will meet the same fate of your driver”. Shruthi is crying more and looking at him stunned.

[Image: eGQU1EV_2Gh2cn2jlrKFFt0y2OZvmbiiCX_mRK_l...gPGI7JAsEQ]

Shruthi Hassan is trying to move away but failed to move as she is in the hold two rogue terrorists. Rasool moved away from the scene and a guy who is acting as a director shouts “ACTION!!!”. True and Real fan of Shruthi Hassan walked towards Shruthi as a running walk. Shruthi panicked and begging to him, “Hey!! Please.. Don’t do that. It is a set up..
 Please please.. Public is watching me.. No No..”. 

Fan replied “Yes Shruthi Madam, It is a shooting set up, I know that. You are too great. Most actresses are not even ready to see us. But you are giving your body to us. You’re Great”. Rasool is smiling and sipping a coke. Rasool “hey boss, Start the action. Camera is rolling, man.”. Fan turns to Rasool “Oh sorry sir”. Fan instantly hugged Shruthi and kissing her neck and rubbing his own face with her face. 

Shruthi is trying to struggle, Shruthi is trying her knees to keep in between the fan and her to stop him but he pushed her knees down and hugged her very tightly.Shruthi is slowly giving up as everyone is watching her. Director “Wow.. Great acting, madam.. Keep on coming.”. Rasool is smiling at her cruelly and says “Keep on Cumming, Bitch”.

Fan is holding her boobs and squeezing it hard with both palms. Shruthi is moaning “aaah.. pls..pls.. don’t do this...”. Fan is understanding that as she is in character and acting as real. Shruthi is slowly biting her lips with her own and its her long time wish that to have grope and sex in the road. Fan is bending forward and kissing on her neck to boobies. Fan is kissing and pressing her body over her dress. 

Director “Undress her, man. What are you waiting for “. Fan is shocked and surprised to hear that, “Really?”. Fan is looking shruthi, slowly placing his palm over her shoulder and pulling her bra straps down through her arm. Shruthi is looking at him with anger and threatening “Don’t you dare to do this.. you know who i am ?”. Fan is backing off and stopped pulling the straps. Rasool comes to the scene, slapped tight on Shruthi. Shruthi’s face cheeks jiggled with a slap and turns red. 

Fan is looking at Rasool with horrified look. Rasool winks at fan and whispers “its all part of the script. Go on, man. Enjoy your luck”. Fan is feeling shy and excited to see his goddess semi nude. Fan immediately pulls the straps down and Shruthi’s self made boobies pops out and shining as star in a bright day light with sweats. 

Rasool grabbed Shruthi’s right boob, Shruthi is staring at rasool and begging “Please rasool.. I will do anything.. Not here daaa”. Fan without any permission, Grabbed the left boob of Shruthi. Shruthi is feeling the 4 hands of two men on her body. Fan is pressing and accessing her more than Rasool. 

Rasool “now you understand, people loves actresses only for her body not for performance or acting, Bitch”. Shruthi is being silent that she is accepting the bitter truth.

Rasool is kissing on Shruthi’s lips and biting her lips to hurt her. Shruthi’s giving a expressions which is mixed up of lust, shame, anger and pleasure. Fan is excited bit much and started sucking Shruthi’s nipples in the public. Rasool is kissing her lips like her long time lover. Terrorists who is holding. Shruthi left off and Rasool hugged her tight. Terrorists pulled her thong down and kissing and licking her ass from behind. Shruthi is feeling 8 hands over her body and 4 men are enjoying her in a day light and in a public outdoor.

Some people in the crowd couldn’t hide their erection and few unzips and jerking over there itself. Female fans and crowd slowly getting dissolved from the place. security officer people also left from the place.

Rasool now stopped his act and hold the fan back. Rasool “enough kid.. It is time to hit a reality”. Fan and crowd is looking at him puzzled. Rasool is explaining them as “My name is Rasool.. I am one of the leading TERRORIST of the world”. Crowd and Fan are shocked to the core and few are moving from that place slowly. 

Rasool is calling them all “Wait.. INDIANS”. Shruthi is still standing in that crowd completely naked. Shruthi gave up too much as she didn’t even try to hide her lady parts after the groping been stopped.

Rasool “Indians, This country didn’t give you anything. You have to pay  for worst education.. You have to pay high for normal lifestyle.. in America, bang rate is so less cause there teenagers have sex often. But here in ASIA, in the name of your stupid culture, Girls and boys holded from sex till they are married. It is the main reason for bang, affairs and all stupidity. I offer you a chance that, LIKE SHRUTHI, I will give you the chance to fuck, and enjoy India’s leading actresses. Join with me. Living for 100 years and not even enjoying a single pleasure??? Or die young and enjoy all the pleasures.”

Crowd is murmuring between themselves.. Fan is looking at rasool and Naked Shruthi Hassan. Naked Shruthi Hassan is motivating many of the crowd. Fan “Rasool, My name is Saravanan. I want to join with you.” Rasool hugged him as acceptance. Around 30 youngsters joins with Rasool on that event. Rasool is writing something in the paper in the meantime, 30 new terrorist members and Shruthi is taken into their custody through a Tempo Traveller Van.
Rasool done writing on the paper and pasted it Shruthi’s car. Rasool gets into his Xylo car and started the car.

The Paper displays “RESURRECTION BEGINS.. TRISHA IS NEXT.. WE ARE COMING FOR YOU”.

[Image: fmze6SnbhpTDldCRfSSW84XkxGyVrpvbjy4n3hKP...ijAJlD20NA][Image: YA9akvSjmVIVKw4QCSTCRDDUxzY5O5kZqXm1bSVB...TtsOEk2fuQ]
All content are copied from Internet.
If anybody have an issue. Please let me know I will remove them. Pictures are copied from internet too.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 27-05-2021, 10:59 AM
RE: ACTRESSES TRISHA AND ANUSHKA EXPLOITED AND FUCKED HARD BY PAKISTAN TERRORISTS - SARVY - by Mr.Kamadev - 29-05-2021, 02:32 PM