Adultery Neighbour Aunty
Later usha wore her maxi without panty and i wore my boxers. We moved to hall,sat on the sofa chatted our plans for next 2days.

We shared our likes, dislike, interest, some kinky stuffs etc

It was 12:30 i told her let's have one more sex session now. I led her to the master bedroom.
It consists of a king-size bed  in the middle of the room with a heavy red duvet. A long dresser sat against the left wall with an oval mirror attached. The suite bathroom was in the corner of the room, 

I had  aspired to fuck usha aunt royally in luxurious bedroom , in this soft bed, and now God had fulfilled my desire, by making  dreams into reality. Without wasting time, I cupped the back of her maxi and removed it. Usha became nude,she removed my boxer and made me nude. I pulled her into my arms. I stared down at hand she met my gaze. We both kept looking into our eyes, I drew her face to me and took her mouth.

I  closed my eyes as i fell into the pleasure of kissing my dream aunt . I traced my tongue along the seam and moaned softly in appreciation when she opened up for me and welcomed my hot tongue inside her mouth. She deepened the kiss by twirling her tongue around and clasping my arms with her small hands. Her body all but melted against his. We tasted each other for long 2min, long enough for his cock to throb in earnest. We were both breathing hard as we once more stood and stared at each other.

Imade her to lie on the bed. I kissed her face. Then came to her boobs, sucked them nicely like drinking milk.
She closed her eyes and focused her concentration on me. My fingers 
roughly stroked her breasts in quick bursts, coaxing whimpers of pleasure past her lips. 

My soft tongue, lapped slowly down her middle and swirled around her belly ring navel. I stayed there a while, teasing her, feasting on her smooth belly skin . When she bucked her hips in frustration, i chuckled against her body.

"Now i will go down to your pussy," I whispered, my warm breath was taunting her to higher pleasure.

I raised her hips with my strong, firm hands, gripping and holding her steady. She felt my tongue swirl around her pubic hair, and teeth nipped at her cunt lips. Then i slid between the folds, over her clit, and down into her pussy. When she moaned and squeezed her legs on, i reversed course and licked up and out. She grunted in frustration, kicked her heels against my shoulders.

Now i sucked her pussy smoothly.Her new groan morphed into a long moan of pleasure as i lapped the area of taut skin between thigh and pussy. I traced a path around her mound and finished between her folds once more. I flicked her clit with short strokes of my tongue, making her jerk and writhe. My firm grip held her in place, and the restricted movement helped to heighten her arousal. Her fingers scratched at the smooth countertop, setting a rhythm she silently urged him to meet. I ignored her entreaties and took time bringing her close to the brink, only to back off before she came.

"Rajjjjjuuuuu," she hissed.

My response was to blow against her damp curls before latching his lips around her swollen clit.  The orgasm tore through her. She bucked her hips against my face and tossed her head as she screamed out her pleasure. Her body shook with the force of the waves of climax rocking it. I moved away from her pussy during cumming, as i wanted to see her reach huge orgasm. She cum heavily on bed.

She relaxed a bit due to heavy orgasm. Usha told you made me reach climax, now it's my turn to please you. I will give you nice blowjob.

I stood up placedmy erect dick near her face and hit her gently.
She pressed her face against my dick and slid her hands on my testicles and played with it. My cock was  waiting for her, hard and moist at the tip. She clasped it in one hand and tugged up slowly. With her other hand, she cupped balls and squeezed it slowly.

She  plant a deep kiss on my...dick. She wasted no time, taking my dick deep into her throat as far as she was able. Her tongue laved the underside of  rod as she sucked. She gripped tight my balls between thumb and forefinger. Another gasp, followed by a groan, punctuated the rippling of my abs against her head. The angle was awkward, leaving her strained and frustrated that she couldn't work his cock and balls as well as she wanted.

She pressed her torso across my lap and swirled her tongue around the smooth head of my cock. She murmured her delight when a pearl of pre-cum peeked out. Licking it up, she took the hard length back into her mouth. One hand worked the base of the cock while the other continued to minister to ever-tightening sac. 

My hands caressed the top of her head, my voice urging her on with low-voiced praise. My stomach heaved with increasingly harsh breaths as his climax built. Knowing the effect, she was having spurred her to pick up speed. She sucked and laved with short, fast bobs of her head. She pressed her forefinger into the skin stretched between his balls and anus, tickling his prostate in rhythm to her oral feasting.

All her actions was giving me ultimate pleasure
I was breathing heavily now, and I told her that i was near to climax. Redoubling her efforts, she braced for the splash of semen. When it hit the back of her throat, a hot and eager testament to her success, she swallowed with greedy gulps, happy to have given her guy this pleasure. She drank my entire cum

My hands were still entangled in her hair, twisting and tugging. She didn't mind. She simply held on for the ride until my movements subsided. With a delicate tug, she released my cock and sat back on bed. She looked at me with a smile. I also smiled back

I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her onto my lap. I captured her lips in a deep kiss. Along with this, I tasted her—her warmth, her sweetness, her heart. She had given me more than a blowjob or even fantastic oral sex experience 

I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "It is flaccid now. Don't you think you must arise it again, otherwise how can I fuck you?" 

She sucked my dick into her mouth. Usha gulped my dick and savored the sensation of a tongue laving the underside of my rod. Delicate fingers ran over the ridges of his abdomen, making the muscles jump in time to her sucking lips. My dick started to erect and ready for round two.

I clasped her head and gently tugged her face up and off my cock, "As much as I'm loving this, this time I want to come inside your pussy, not inside your mouth," I said.

Usha- ok raaajjj now fuck my pussy it is eagerly waiting for your big penis.

Raj i like your ass very much.

I smacked one side of her big matka ass. She yelped, and her eyes popped open. I smiled and did it again as we stared at each other. Another cry ripped from her throat. Her body jumped and quivered in his grasp. Again this time i hit on the other side of her butt. And still, she didn't stop me. This was a new experience for her. 

Her pussy was itching, ached in desperate need of a cock to fill it. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the feeling of the next smack. I stopped the spanking abruptly, and as i ran my thumb around her ass cheeks, my fingers dug into her hips and pulled her to me. I put her in missionary pose, i laid on top of her body. I thrust his cock deep inside her pussy and set a punishing pace. My penis was rubbing against her tender flesh, but that only increased her pleasure, pushing her higher to the peak of her climax.

I started to give hard strokes, my dick entered deep into her pussy hitting her g-spot, she locked me with her legs around my hip. She was in pure bliss to get fucked by me.
I captured her clit between them and rubbed the swollen nub at the same fast pace of my thrusting. The orgasm ripped through her. She screamed and pounded her palm against the mattress, her body bucked wildly between the soft mattress and hard man. I roared into her echo and latched my mouth and teeth onto her shoulder. My body jerked into hers, trapping her against his hot skin. But i didn't let her go until we both stopped moving. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled as she realized what he meant. Her ass was to be fucked next.

Raj- see Usha now u reached orgasm, but I didn't so now i want to fuck your ass

With some resistance she said ok.

I placed my hand on her ass and gently hit her buttocks. I slowly slid my two saliva-coated fingers inside her sphincter. She squirmed as she felt a new sensation throughout her body. I continued to slide the fingers in and out for some time, and usha started to moan. 

I thought it was the proper time to insert  cock inside her ass hole. I touched my big round knob at the entrance of her sphincter, i pushed a little with careful but it would not go inside. I put more saliva on the head and pushed with a slight force, the half portion of dick entered and struck there. 
I withdrew my giant cock and put more saliva on the head as well as inside the hole, then i pushed cock in a forceful manner. My cock entered more than 5 inches inside her.

A deafening scream escaped from usha, "Ohhh...nooooo. Raj, leave me, please leave me. It is severe pain.  leave me. Please Raj."

Raj- see usha i have already fucked ur ass, but still it is tight. I think it needs frequent fucking to loosen up like your pussy.

I stood still without moving my dickin further,gave time for her ass to adjust to my dick size. It was stretching her ass wide.

After few minutes, usha.told raj now pain reduced, now fuck my ass

I increased my fucking pace,my dick was rubbing her rectum hardly for each thrust ger ass was giggling. I slapped her heavy ass cheeks. Next I grabbed her swinging boobs in my hands and pressed them hardly. I pinched played with her nipples.

Next in one hand I played with her boobs and other hand played with her clits,pussy

I fucked her ass furiously from back, thup thup sound was coming and fingered.her pussy same time.
It was too much for her she released her cum on my finger. Now i was nearing my orgasm, so I gave 5hard long strokes into her ass and cum in her ass.
Now I was satisfied as i filled all her 3holes with my cum.

Usha- raj u are a great lover,fucked in bed. U please me completely every time u fuck me. I also have multiple orgasm with you.

Raj- it's my pleasure to satisfy you usha darling

We were tierd due to hot fucking, we rested on bed for 20minutes.

We woke up it was 1:30 now. It was lunch time. We fed food to each other and completed our lunch.

We decided to go around the farm in evening time
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 28-09-2020, 12:34 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by utkrusta - 29-09-2020, 02:17 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Decentcouple151 - 27-12-2020, 11:29 AM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Saikarthik - 27-12-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by garaju1977 - 31-03-2021, 08:46 AM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 03:29 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 07:46 PM