Thriller The Impact of Lust (Completed)
Episode 5

The second time around had been more leisurely. They delighted in exploring each other, learning the pleasure points of their partner. Why, had she resisted so long she wondered. Prakash showed her pleasures she didn’t know existed. This time around Mounika took his love pole and lovingly stoked it. She was delighted that the spent rod would recover and grow again so quickly in her fingers. It had been only about ten to fifteen minutes since their first bout of love yet he is already ready for another round. That was the recuperative powers of youth she thought with a smile but can she cope with the stamina of her youthful lover.

“Mmm… it’s so big and strong,” she murmured in appreciation.

He looked at his thick penis throbbing in her long and slender fingers. Oh, how long he had longed for her beautiful hand to be playing with his manhood. Now that it had finally happened he could not still quite believe that he had succeeded in seducing this posh and elegant mature wife. He had hoped that one day she would share her bed with him but it had been more in hope than expectation. The moment he set his eyes on her, that is when his mother introduced her to him there had been an instant chemical reaction within him. This glamourous older woman had something about her that instantly attracted him. There was more than a hint of suppressed sexuality. Even in the curve of her lips when she smiled in greeting there seemed to be promises of delight, that awaited that someone luckily enough to gain its favour.

As he casually massaged her breast he said,” even the touch of your fingers feels so wonderful darling.”

She turned and kissed him on his lips. They looked at each other smilingly conspiratorially as only lovers who had just discovered the joys their clandestine union had revealed to them.

“You rascal you had achieved what you wanted haven’t you,” her playful smile revealed there was no anger that the words spoken would suggest.

“But do you regret what you did,” he asked back.

“That’s the issue you little devil, I feel guilty that I’m not feeling guilty, if that makes sense.”

He may be far younger to her but he understood her current emotional state far better than she did. The lack of guilt was because she revelled in finally breaking free from the self-imposed shackles on her sexuality. He felt blessed to have been the one to help her achieve. He then got to partake in this outpouring of passion. The recipient of her euphoria in finally giving free rein to her repressed sexual urges.

“Tell me honestly Mounika, how was this experience? How did you feel?” he asked softly while running his fingers through her hair.

She looked into his earnest eyes as she came to terms with her own feelings. “It was wonderful .. more than wonderful,” she admitted,” I felt intense joy, I felt I had found the reason to celebrate being a woman.”

“Then why should you feel any guilt. You have enjoyed what you have been denied … what you deserve. There is no shame in it.”

She looked at him in wonder. How could he be so mature for one so young. His wife to be is going to be a lucky woman, she thought, with a bit of envy. He understood and respected a woman’s desires and feelings. But then she cannot escape from her responsibility just like that, she was married to someone else and had broken her vows to her husband.

“I understand what you are saying but I have wronged my husband. I have hurt him. Prakash, this is the first time I have strayed from my marital vows, I have never cheated on him before.”

Prakash was thrilled to hear that. It surprised him that she had been a chaste wife till now. He knew the life style of her husband which was very much like his fathers. A big part of it was neglect of their spouses in search of more and more wealth. He did not suspect the fidelity of his own mother. She was forty-nine but looked to be well into her fifties, unlikely to be a target for any lothario but that was not so with Mounika. She could easily pass off to being in her early thirties and was a strikingly, good looking woman. For a neglected wife who looked so alluring surely many men would have wanted to bed her. With her husband’s busyness and frequent trips there wouldn’t have been lack of opportunities for her, or a would-be seducer but yet she had remained faithful. Her virtue had been that precious to her but yet she had given him that which she had treasured all these years. He pulled her to him and hugged her tightly. He kissed her with passion and she returned his kisses.

“Thank you .. thank you, I’m so lucky that you gave yourself to me. You are a beautiful woman both inside and outside. Don’t ever feel bad at what you have done. There is no sin in rightfully enjoying life. It is what a wonderful woman like you deserves.

She stroked his face lovingly for his sweet words. “It’s just that I am going to feel bad on seeing my husbands face.”
“You have taken care of his home, his children and have not neglected him in any way. What we do now is for ourselves. We have to be careful, that’s all. What he doesn’t know is not going to hurt him.”

She realised that her fingers were holding on to a raging hardon. She didn’t realise it but his cock had reached that magnificence when he heard her say that this was the first time she had been unfaithful to her husband. He had seduced and fucked a virtuous woman, a chaste housewife. They kissed once more their kiss gaining in passion the longer it went on. Their lust for each other had been rekindled. As Prakash lay on his back, this time it was Mounika who kissed him on his eyes, ears, neck till she came down to his broad chest. She gave a gentle kiss to his nipple and teased it with the tip of her tongue. It puckered up for her. She smiled at seeing that. She took it in her mouth and started alternately nibbling it gently and sucking on it. She could feel his cock jerk in her hand as she did that. Making love to a man with such a manly and sensuous body was a new experience for her. Her husband even when in the first years of marriage was like never like that. For Prakash the sensation caused by her soft hand was transporting him a heightened pleasurable experience.

“Mmm .. Mounika … yesss.” She liked it that he was losing control and when that happened he kept blabbering her name.  Now the roles were reversed from the first time they copulated.  He had made her swoon in delight then but now she was doing the same to him.

She smiled wickedly at him. “You like that don’t you?? I’m going to make you squirm.”

Though she said it as if it was a threat, that was a promise he gladly welcomed.

“Stroke my cock baby … ahh stroke it.”

She kissed his chest all over, light kisses that made his muscles every time her lips touched his skin. After that when her tongue started drawing tingling lines across his flesh his breathing came out as audible gasps. She let her tongue play on his stomach causing him to tighten his stomach muscles. Every time he did that the delineation of his abdominal abs became visible. She tried to bite slightly but her teeth made no impression on his hard muscles. She looked up at his penis, the first time she was looking at it this close. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft looked so small compared to the girth of his phallus. His exposed bud looked an angry red, almost purplish. It was also wet and shinny with all that he had oozed. She looked at that beautiful specimen of masculinity and felt a craving within her to taste it. Sucking a cock was not new to her. She had done that many times for her husband but that was always to please her husband, to give pleasure to him rather than any desire she had to do that. But now looking at her young lover’s erect stalk she felt a compulsive urge to take it in her mouth. For the first time she wanted to suck a cock because of her own yearning than for that of the man.

When Mounika’s head hovered over his stiff cock Prakash held his breath in anticipation. He had long imagined how sweet it would be to taste her pouting red lips, he had found that out today. More than that however what had made him suffer many nights in pleasurable agony was imagining her succulent lips wrapped around over his throbbing cock. Now that which had made him suffer just imagining how wonderful it would be was finally going to become a reality. Mounika looked at his face. She saw his eager anticipation. In his expression she could see how much he wanted this.

“Baby you want me to kiss it,” she teased him, testing his patience further.

“Yes, darling  .. yes,” his voice came out hoarsely.

Her head lowered, going down slowly till her lips were almost touching the tip of his cock. Prakash’s mouth opened involuntarily as if willing Mounika’s mouth to do the same but instead she just blew a stream of cool air over the bud of his rod. Being unable to control his lust he thrust up his hips but she moved her head upwards quickly to avoid it but his cock managed to slightly touch her lips leaving a tiny sticky spot on it. She held his cock tightly and pushed his hips back down on the bed. Her tongue swiped off the sticky spot on her lips as she tasted his pre-cum for the first time.

“Mounika, don’t be so cruel to me,” he implored her.

She smiled mischievously at her young lover. She could understand the impatience of youth. Their first frenzied coupling was a result of the slow escalation of emotions reaching a state where it had needed to have instant appeasement. But now as a mature and sexually experienced person she was aware that greater delight awaited them in patiently enjoying the variations in sexual play.

“You need to suffer for making me suffer,” Mounika looked at him with mock indignation.

“Why what did I do?” Prakash replied pretending to be apprehensive.

This was all a play between lovers was evident as Mounika had continued to lovingly stroke his cock.

“You rascal, you stirred up so much of emotions in me. Disturbed my sleep with all the sinful thoughts that you made me think.”

“What sinful thoughts?” Prakash asked with a smile.

“Making a faithful woman like me wanting to do this,” Mounika said as she bent her head down and kissed his cock.

“What other bad thoughts came to this loyal housewife,” Prakash played along with her.

“Wanting to do wicked things like this,” she said as she licked his cream from his cock. Prakash groaned softly in pleasure.

“What else .. what else?” Prakash’s voice was nothing more than a croak now.

“And shamelessly do this,” Mounika said as her lips wrapped around his large girth.

“Oohh… yess…,” Her lover’s dream was finally being fulfilled.

Mounika started sucking on his cock slowly at first savouring the feel of his hot flesh in her warm and wet mouth. There was enough of his length left to stroke as she took a little more than bulbous head into her mouth. Prakash was mesmerised as this charming socialite was pleasuring him with her sweet mouth just like any common woman would. But the pleasure was much greater when the dignified wife of such a powerful man was doing everything to please him with her mouth. That she was good at it too was demonstrated by her varying techniques. She would pull his foreskin completely back and only slurp on the exposed sensitive bud. She would then take more of him in her mouth and move her head up and down rapidly for a while. She would grip his cock by her lips without moving her head but let her tongue tease the part of his shaft trapped in her mouth. Her fingers would rub on his body as she did this, sometimes tracing her nails over his flesh, something teasing and pinching his nipple with her fingers, all the while enhancing the pleasure she was giving him.

She was amazed that he showed no signs of losing control and wanting to stop her. That he was enjoying what she did was clear by his moaning and the throbbing of his cock but he really could hold on for a long time. She sucked hard and fast in wanting him to surrender to her but to no avail. She couldn’t figure out if he was able to do this because he had only recently had an orgasm or because he had a naturally higher tolerance level. She sucked him for more than fifteen minutes but he showed no signs of spurting his seed into her mouth. Finally, she had to admit defeat as her own jaws ached. When she took out his cock coated with her saliva it seemed to have expanded even more immensely in girth. Oh my god how is this thick monster going to stretch out my tiny hole she thought. For a woman who had given birth two children that is not going to be difficult besides she was already soaking wet in anticipation of this. What my mouth couldn’t do my cunt is going to do she said to herself determinedly. It is going to milk every bit of his seed, till the last drop.
She mounted his prone body her hole swallowing his thick pole with only the slightest bit of difficulty. They made love one more time. This time leisurely, enjoying every caress, delighting in every kiss, gasping in pleasure at every friction of their love tools. This time she fucked him enjoying the thrill of riding the muscular body of her boy toy. He made her come in a shattering orgasm …. then again once more when his hot seed spurted into her.

Now once again, after she had closed her bedroom door she was eager to coo with her young lover once again.

“Did you really enjoy yourself sweety,” Mounika asked, anxious that she was not a disappointment to him.

“It was even more delicious than I imagined it would be,” Prakash reassured her. There was a sincerity in his voice that she did not miss. She was very pleased to hear him say that.

“How was it for you my sweet Mounika, were you satisfied,” he asked in return.

“Oh Yes my darling boy, I didn’t know such rapture existed till yesterday. You were superb darling.”

“You evoke those feelings in me baby, I wanted to please you, fulfil all your desires. No other woman would have induced such craving in me.” His words were sweet music to her ears.

“You know Prakash, I should be feeling so guilty now. I shouldn’t be able to face my husband or children but my happiness is greater than all that now. You have made me feel like a desirable woman again.”

“Mounika, all I have been thinking of since yesterday is about you. After tasting your delightsome body, I have been aching for more. I want you again my sweet love.”

“I’ve been wanting to be in your arms too honey, I can’t get you out of my mind,” Mounika said huskily. She didn’t mind that he knew that he had completely conquered her. She, the close friend of his mother, the wife of his father’s business associate and a woman who was about twenty years older than him.

She saw his hand reach down below his waist. “Hey, you naughty boy .. what are you doing?”

Prakash turned the phone to his waist. Once again she saw the manhood that had mesmerised her yesterday at full attention. “It has been like this every moment I think of you,” she could hear his voice say.

It was a splendid specimen, one such as she had not seen live in her life before that. When she saw it for the first time yesterday she was taken aback that this young man was so impressively equipped. When the thick girth slid into her burning womanhood she had never felt so full as a woman in her life. It was as if she was a young woman again. The images of their frantic mating came flashing back in her mind. Her feminine flesh clasped his marauding thickness the way her arms had clasped him to her body. As his hard rod rubbed tightly against wet feminine flesh she could not help but whimper and moan in uncontrolled ecstatic pleasure. He had grasped the rotund flesh of her breast as he pumped in her with vigour. The woman he had dreamed of bedding was lying beneath his body, ardently meeting his thrusts with her own.

“Fuck me .. Oh, baby fuck me… hhng .. hhng .. hhng,” those words of lust coming her had intensified his own ardour.

Her fingers had restlessly run over his muscular back. She remembered now that even the sturdy bed creaked unable to withstand the frenzy of their passionate coupling. She recalled being pushed into progressively higher waves of pleasure. She had gasped for breath, she had bitten him on his shoulder, something she had never done to her husband. Her fingernails had made no dent on his broad muscular back as she sought release from her lust. If it had been her husband her nails would have wounded his soft flesh. Oh god how with a shrill cry she had clung on to his body as spasms after spasms of intense bliss wracked through her body. Even in that rapturous state she could feel his life fluid surging into her love channel. Lovemaking the second time around had been more sedate. Second time around was sweeter in a different way. She rode him till she came and let him fill her from behind as he pumped to his finish and brought her to her peak too a second time with his own spurting.  

“I took care of it yesterday didn’t I. Why is it still like this?” she said coming out from her thoughts.

“It still needs you my love. It needs the warm embrace of your treasure.” Mounika smiled on hearing this.

“We can’t keep meeting often Prakash dear, people will start suspecting. Wait for a few days and you can have me a whole day.”

“Hmm I’m going to suffer for the next few days then,” he said in mock sadness.

She laughed at this. “You sweet rascal, you had unprotected sex with me. Luckily it was safe time. I haven’t reached menopause yet. I can’t be carrying your child.”

“Why not,” he said.

“Don’t be foolish dear, you will get a woman your age to have children with in time. What we can share is wonderful sex. You need me and I need you. Let’s just enjoy these moments in our life”

“I didn’t pursue just so I can fuck you Mounika. I truly care for you.”

“I know darling, that’s why I gave myself to you. I care for you too but this is a relationship without a future. Let’s cherish it while it lasts.” Mounika spoke as a mature rational woman.

“But why wait so many days,” he asked stubbornly.

“Because my little boy won’t use condom. My sweet lover has forced me to buy birth control pills at this age. I just started taking it today. Wait darling for seven days and I will give you a feast of sex,” she promised him in husky tone.

She was aware that sex with her young lover was not going to be very infrequent as with her husband. With her husband, he would use condom or if it was a safe time there would dispense of it. Prakash was a hot-blooded young man with a high sexual appetite and he was going to be more demanding of sex. He would want her pussy as often as opportunity arises. Most probably he would create opportunities wherever possible so as to have her. How was she going to cope with the vigorous enthusiasm of youth? Be prepared to be exhausted very often my dear she told herself. Anyway, if she was to avoid unwanted pregnancy which would be utterly shameful at this age, she better be on the pill.

They continued speaking for a while, their love-talk arousing both of them. She could feel her quim getting progressively wetter. It had been years and years since she had fingered herself, is her toy boy going to make her start that again she wondered. Where is there going to be a be need of that. When their desires were aroused they could always somehow find ways to meet to fulfil their passion. But would he make her do that now. Their passion was still high. Their lust still new and raw.

Prakash was unable to control his lust seeing the beautiful housewife who he had seduced and fucked only yesterday. All of a sudden,” Strip completely naked,” he commanded her,” I want to see you fully.”

He couldn’t have her for some days yet but he needed relief now and so did she. She allowed herself to be taken charge of by him. She masturbated for him, the first time she was doing so since her college days. She saw his big cock as he shook it, imagining that it was pumping into her tight pussy. They both came at the same time with a loud groan.   

While her mother and her young lover were masturbating looking at each other, Sandhya was browsing through the TV channels in her room when a news item caught her attention.

“security officer have identified the body of the murdered person as notorious criminal suspect Vinod,” the reporter was saying in the news. “Investigations are ongoing under the supervision of ACP Dharana,” the reporter continued.

Sandhya was taken aback by the news.  She knew Vinod very well. My god how did this happen she thought with a sense of shock and sadness.
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Impact of Lust (Completed) - by game40it - 18-05-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Twilight123 - 18-05-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Eswar P - 19-05-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Bandabia007 - 19-05-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 19-05-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by srinivasulu - 20-05-2021, 07:34 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by RJ668 - 20-05-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 20-05-2021, 04:56 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Givemeextra - 20-05-2021, 07:21 PM