Adultery Neighbour Aunty
I just wore a boxer and satin the bed. Usha aunt came to room with just towel wrapped around her naked body.

Towel was short, just covered her boobs till her half thighs. I can see her meaty thighs and sexy legs.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV-5T9niDMKyyXQh7w7G8...Q&usqp=CAU]

I adored her hot structure in towel. I told her to stay in just towel for entire day, as we get mood we can fuck easily.

Usha- no raj i feel shy to be in towel I wanna wear my clothes.

Raj- ok then wear that transparent maxi and panty.

Usha- raj, it's transparent my boobs will be seen

Raj-see now i am also naked on top just wearing boxer. No one will come here we are only two in this home.

Usha- ok dear.

She undid her towel, stood nude infront of me. I saw a naked beauty with great structure and super curves. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXLQdQ-bnyXGsdHJljioB...A&usqp=CAU]
I went near her kiss her eyes,ears, nose chin neck and finally her juicy lips. She too responded nicely, kissed me back passionately. I inserted my tongue into her mouth and French kissed for 2minutes.

She freed from my hugand tried to move away, but i pulled her  hugged again from back. My dick was erect,was poking her ass.

Usha-oohhh! Raj your dick is erect again

Raj yeah dear it need more action.

Usha- raj stop it's early morning we just had bath now, u don't start it again
Let's have some tea break fast.

Raj- ok. 
I released her.

She wore panty first and then wore just trans maxi which covered till her knees. She came and sat on the bed
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ8sh9p-2JfxgCJ86ecdA...Q&usqp=CAU]

I pressed her big melons and pinched her nipples. Then i sucked her boobs and bit her hard nipples on maxi.

Usha- raj stop it

Then we went to kitchen she preapared tea we both drank. The watchman bought tiffin for us we ateit. Usha stood in kitchen cleaning vessels.

I went behind her hugged her from back. My dick was hitting between her ass globes.she turned towards me,
hugged me from front  and buried her face on my hairy chest .  I put my arms around her and crushed her towards me and hugged tightly. 
She could smell my pleasant aroma after bath and his manliness. It was a hot feeling.

At the same time she could feel my manhood pressing against her belly button. She lifted her face to look at me. I brought  lips crushing on to her juicy lips. She opened her lips and greedily twined her tongue with mine. All this excited her and some liquid leaked from pussy and her legs went weak. 

But she was in my strong arms, otherwise she would have collapsed.
My lips locked on to hers  sweet lips and tasted sweet nectar. I felt proud of myself as such milf sexy aunt  has such an incredible sexual response from me. 

I felt her nipples harden through the maxi and poked on my chest.my penis started to rise and was hardening with lust against her belly.

Without unlocking my lips, my right hand opened her robe with a jerk and pushed it off her shoulder. The maxi slipped down  Devaki was in seventh heaven with her lips locked on to mine. When the maxi opened and slipped down, her bare boobs, nipples rubbed against my hairy chest and this inflamed her inside.

Next, she fumbled at my waist and removed my boxer. As i was b
 naked  my hairy manhood rubbed her navel.

Both of us unlocked their lips and took a step back to admire each others nakedness at arms length.  I feasted my eyes on her red swollen lips, huge breasts, her flat tummy and her pubis which was covered with trimmed silky hair.

She on her part visually broad chest with soft hair, well muscled abs, biceps and strong thighs. My penis which had given her such enjoyment yesterday was standing like a flag pole from a pubic hair.

I hugged her body and kissed her entire body from top to bottom.
Usha by pure instinct lifted her legs, wrapped them around my waist and her hands went around my neck. Her  bottom was thus resting on his penis which was hard and horizontal. By now my penis and her pussy were wet with their own secretions and were ready for fucking.

I lifted her thus, freeing  cock from its horizontal position to rest at 60 degree position between them. Even without having to look down she adjusted her legs and slowly slid down my waist. Like a perfectly crafted and well oiled piston and cylinder his fully erect penis entered her cunt. Both of us shuddered when it was fully in and clung to each other. Once again our lips were locked to each other.

We stood in this pose to remain locked like this at top and bottom for a while. Our eyes were exchanging  lust for each other.

Usha slowly disengaged her lips with a reluctant sigh and started to move up and down on his manhood.
Thus freed, i looked around the kitchen and found the granite kitchen slab and decided to fuck her on slab. Holding her waist to still her pistoning movement, i slowly placed her on slab sothat her buttocks rests  on it. 

This was in perfect height for me to fuck her. I stood on floor and started to fuck her in slow strokes. She was enjoying this kinky sex in kitchen.

I kissed her lips, and pulled her on my waist and asked her to put legs around my waist. Now iwas carrying her my waist started to thrust my dick into her warm pussy fastly and pulled her waist to me and fucked her hard in standing position. This made my penis go deeper into her juicy pussy hitting her cervix. After 3min, i can't carry her more so i placed her again on the slab and thrusted her. 

I fucked her in this pose for next 10 minutes, gradually increased my fucking tempo and within minutes she had a massive orgasm. I too felt my dick about to cumso gave her hard thrusts. I too let  my cum and erupted into deep into her pussy . I remained hard in her cum filled pussy and her cunt in response kept making squeezing movements on my penis.

This surprised the hell out of us. Once again our lips locked and both of us remained still in hugging, after glow of our respective violent orgasms.

Usha could feel my semen slowly seeping out of her pussy as my penis become soft. She unlocked her lips and then her legs from around my waist and slid down to stand on the floor with trembling legs. She had to lean onto him to remain steady.

We didn't talk to each other in an  lusty fashion. She buried her face on my chest and sighed.
I lifted her chin with finger and staring into her eyes said aunt it was wonderful and I am not able to rein in my emotions when you are near me".

She told him that "raj this feeling is mutual feeling towards each other and even i feel same about it".

I was amazed at her reply and nodded my head with emotion, kissed her forehead and lips.

She nodded her head and disentangled herself from me and bent down to pick up her maxi and my boxer from the floor. She cleaned her legs of his semen and cleaned his penis with boxers. She then kissed the tip of my limp penis and sucked some semen on its tip.

She just stood up nakedly and told me to sit at the dining table so that she could make some salad for us.
Her raunchiness elated me and my penis started to harden again. 
I opened my arms for her to come near me. She  told me to relax and went to boil milk and cut fruits for both of us. I obeyed her and sat there only.

I enjoyed watching her naked and couldn't control my erection at all. She served me some dry fruits, banana to eat and sat on my lap cuddling herself against my half erect penis. She gave me milk to drink .Without any words both of us finished drinking  milk quickly by taking one one sip each.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 28-09-2020, 12:34 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by utkrusta - 29-09-2020, 02:17 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Decentcouple151 - 27-12-2020, 11:29 AM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Saikarthik - 27-12-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by garaju1977 - 31-03-2021, 08:46 AM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 03:29 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 07:46 PM
RE: Neighbour Aunty - by Rajrai - 19-05-2021, 11:38 PM