Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Housguest Ch. 15 Pt.5

We reached the hospital. Kavita and I went in. She asked Amir to wait downstairs, and he nodded again.
I saw Kavita make a couple of phone calls as we waited. She walked away as she spoke on the phone.
She then came and sat by me and said, "Manu, I don't want us to discuss the fight with the doctor, OK? Let's tell the doctor you slipped and fell down and seem to have hurt your forearm."
I nodded weakly. I didn't want to discuss the fight with other people, either.
The doctor examined my arm, and said that it could be a hairline fracture. He quickly ordered an X-ray.
After a while, the doctor reviewed the results of the X-ray with us. The X-ray apparently didn't reveal any evidence of a fracture. The doctor however cautioned us that not all fractures, especially hairline or stress fractures, would necessarily show up in an X-ray. The evidence from my arm, and my physical reaction to his tests, appeared to indicate a hairline or stress fracture, he said.
We were advised of our options: that I could have my arm in a cast for a couple of weeks, and redo the X-ray. Or, we could assume it was a hairline fracture, and have my arm in a cast for 3-4 weeks, the period the doctor said he expected for a potential fracture this thin, to heal. Or, we could wait a while, and see if the pain persists, and redo the x-ray: we were told that that could take longer to heal, if it turned out to be a fracture.
Kavita preferred one of the safe options, and so did I. So we went with the option of placing my arm in a cast for a couple of weeks and redoing the x-ray if pain or discomfort persisted, then. I was hoping it was just pain on account of trauma, and not an actual fracture, and didn't mind putting my arm back in a cast in case it turned out to be a fracture that showed up later.
The damage was not as serious as it could have been, but I was going to spend the next 2-4 weeks, perhaps longer, with my left arm in a cast. I was told that I was lucky, that it could have been worse for a fracture from a fall.
We didn't resume the discussion about the fight until I had left the hospital, later that day. As we started walking out, Kavita spoke up, "I called your office and told them you needed the day off, as you had fallen down and hurt your arm."
I said in a weak whisper, "Thanks Kavi."
She then drew a deep breath, shook her head and asked, "WHY did you do it Manu? Why did you have to fight with Prem AGAIN? I thought you said sorry last night because you understood he was our guest. Am so disappointed with you, Manu."
I was flabbergasted. I finally found my voice.
"Kavi, BEFORE I picked up that rod, he had been slapping me."
She asked with suspicion in her voice, "Why? What for?"
My eyes welled up in shame as I recalled the humiliation before.
He had been slapping me because I had refused to wear the feminine pyjamas he had 'gifted' me.
How should I tell her that?
She interpreted my silence the wrong way and said, "I don't know why he would slap you without reason, Manu. But we're near our car now, and Prem will be there. Let's discuss it at home, OK?"
I nodded silently. Apparently he had taken the day off, too.
The drive back home went by largely quietly. Kavita stopped at a pharmacy to get some painkillers for me.
Kavita advised me to take some bed rest, and I gratefully complied.
As she tucked me into bed, I noticed that she was still wearing the red nightie she had worn last night.
She had worn it to the hospital as well, she hadn't even had her bath today. She must have been quite disoriented if she had rushed to the hospital in her nightie.
I asked her weakly if she was hungry, or wanted to have her bath.
She smiled sweetly and said, "I'll take care of food, Manu! Just don't get into further trouble fighting! And call me if you're in pain, or need something, OK?"
I asked her if I could have my cell phone so I could speak to my department head at work, to explain my absence today.
She said, "Yeah, but remember to tell him you fell down and hurt your arm, OK?"
I nodded, and quickly made the phone call.
I was grateful to Kavita for having had the foresight to call my workplace. I guessed she had done it from the hospital. Otherwise, my boss at work would have probably called me by now and would have been more worried.
My boss was nice and understanding. He offered if I wanted the next day off, and I considered it.
It would give me more private time with Kavita. But I didn't really want to miss work given the recent rumblings within the company. With my left hand in the cast, it didn't feel like I couldn't work with my right hand or even use the fingers of my left hand, if needed.
Besides, I expected to be confronting her later today, so it was not like the opportunity for private time with Kavita tomorrow would be too useful.

I didn't really expect her to throw herself at me, especially if I confronted her. Nor did I expect any other sort of positive development by just taking the next day off.
I passed on the offer, and arranged to take only the day off.
I hung up after my call, and waited for Kavita to get some food ready.
She had had her bath, and changed into a saree, the kind of saree she wore for 'home wear': the conservative type. She then prepared an early lunch, and we had lunch together, the three of us.
Amir announced during lunch, that he would go to work right afterward. I noticed then, that he too appeared to have had his bath, and was actually dressed to go to work.
I was relieved, as it would give me an entire afternoon to talk with Kavita. This was just perfect. I had hoped Kavita would come and lie down with me in the afternoon, and Amir might be in his room. Now, he wouldn't even be at home.
This was the opportunity I had been waiting for, for a while.
I waited with bated breath for him to leave. I didn't want to do anything to cause him to change his plan.
After he left, Kavita advised me to go to bed, lie down and rest.
I spoke up with my heart beating loud, "Kavi, I would like to talk to you."
She said, "Go ahead and lie down, Manu. I'll join you after cleaning up in the kitchen."
I did as she suggested, and lay down in bed, and waited for her to join

CHAPTER 15 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 03:47 PM