Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
And then, I felt pain I had never felt before, in my left hand.
I collapsed on the spot, writhing in pain.
My pain did not seem to affect Amir at all.
He took a couple of steps closer to me and placed his foot on my face, still holding the iron rod.
I was already writhing in pain. I could only see one thing to do then.
I hollered in pain, "Kaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......"
I heard a few footfalls, and now I heard Kavita's voice, "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"
I craned my neck backwards. She was standing at the entrance to Amir's room, her hands on her hips.
Amir spoke up, "He tried to hit me with this, Kavi."
I moaned in pain, "Aaaah...Kavi...my hand..."
She then saw me clutching my left forearm at the elbow. It was trembling uncontrollably.
She yelled at Amir, "TAKE YOUR FOOT OFF, PREM! CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S IN PAIN?"
She hurried over to my side. As she came towards me, I felt Amir take his foot off my face, finally.
She felt my left forearm as I watched. It hurt a lot, and continued to tremble.
I blinked at her in pain as she said,
"In the worst case, it might be a serious fracture though I doubt it. It could be a hairline fracture though, if you're in that much pain. We need to take you to a hospital quickly."
She stood up and spoke to Amir, but in a much more subdued voice, "Prem, can you help him up on his feet?"
I could feel she was bubbling with anger as she spoke, but she appeared to be trying to control her anger.
Amir nodded, and put the iron rod away.
He bent down, and put his arm under my right arm, and lifted me to a standing position.
Kavita continued, "Let's go right-away, Manu. Prem, can you come along? I would appreciate the support."
He nodded again, not saying a word. He put on one of his t-shirts.
We got to the car. Kavita told me to sit in the back seat so I could lie down if needed. She and Amir got into the front seat, as Kavita started driving.
She finally spoke out about the incident, with vexation in her voice, "Can't you guys act like adults? Why do you have to fight like little kids?"
I was too much in pain to respond right then.
Amir spoke up, "Kavi, he tried to hit me with the iron rod."
I wanted to retort, but Kavi spoke up before I could.
"Did he actually hit you with the rod, Prem?"
He didn't reply, but stayed silent.
I was very relieved to hear Kavita take my side, finally. Enough had happened already.
She continued, upon his silence, in a louder voice, clearly angry by now, "If he didn't hit you, then WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HIT HIM WITH THE ROD, PREM? This is so childish."
Amir kept quiet for a couple of minutes, then spoke up softly, in a voice I hadn't heard before, from him: "If you'd prefer it, I can leave, Kavi. I don't want to cause you guys inconvenience."
This was the moment I had been waiting for. I WILLED Kavita to take him up on his offer, and throw him out, ask him to leave.
She turned her face towards him, and glared. Sadly, she didn't respond to his offer. Briefly, her eyes seemed to grow misty, but I couldn't tell for sure.
Amir also kept quiet from there on, though he turned towards her and glared a couple of times.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 03:45 PM