Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She had changed into a red nightie that came down to her ankles.
This was a more conservative nightie, the sort of dress I would have expected her to wear in the presence of a guest.
I got my hopes up, mildly. Perhaps FINALLY, she was beginning to realize that this guest was intruding into OUR space, and OUR marriage.
She looked towards me and said, "Manu, can you set the contents of that bag out on the dining table, please, before you go for your bath?"
I nodded. I was beginning to suspect what the bag might contain.
I went to the dining table, and set out the contents of the bag.
It was a single box of food, from that Mughlai restaurant. From the smell, it smelled like a non-veg dish of some sort.
I gulped as I took in the meaning of this.
So regardless of my preparation of dinner, the 2 of them had stopped at that Mughlai restaurant to pick up a box of non-veg food for Amir.
Amir had 'paraded' my wife Kavita before that obnoxious restaurant manager, dressed in these tight figure-hugging clothes.
He must have sniggered again, at what a wimp I was. Maybe the 3 of them joked about it.
I sighed deeply. There was no point in my getting frustrated by it. That obnoxious restaurant manager probably knew the situation by now. Their dropping in today to pick up an item for takeout couldn't have made matters any worse.
I tried to think instead about the present. I did not want Amir to have much time alone with Kavita, NOW.
I had my bath hurriedly. The situation had clearly escalated over this weekend.
I hurriedly put on a fresh set of MY clothes, and joined them in the hall. I wanted to start trying to resist Amir's bullying more. One of the ways I thought I could do it was by avoiding his humiliating 'gift' pyjamas.
My fears that caused me to have my bath in a hurry turned out to be unfounded. Kavita and Amir were waiting on the sofa, watching TV. And they were each sitting on one of the single seater sofas, across the coffee table.
I got my hopes mildly up. Maybe Kavita would avoid him, like she had done last week.
Maybe she was really feeling guilty now. She had seen Amir slap me, something she hadn't seen before. Maybe this time, she would be influenced by his disrespectful treatment of me, I hoped.
I got complimented by both Kavita and Amir over my cooking. It felt genuine from Kavita, but Amir's compliment sounded sarcastic. My mind wasn't at the table, anyway.
I was thinking ahead. Now that Kavita seemed to be somewhat relaxed, when and how should I confront her? There was no longer any point in delaying it, since she didn't seem to be feeling guilty about actually cheating on me any more.
She might feel guilty about the way Amir was treating me, but she seemed to be not particularly bothered to cheat on me.
Both this weekend, and the previous weekend, I had washed her clothes soiled with Amir's semen.
However, the previous weekend, she had discreetly left her semen soiled mini-skirt in the bathroom. Perhaps she genuinely meant to hide it from me, and wash it by herself later.
But this weekend, she had herself given for me to wash, her cum soiled nightie and the "cropped" blouse, both apparently stained with Amir's semen.
This couldn't have been accidental. She had meant to rub it into my nose, this weekend.
I got the feeling of dread as we finished up dinner. I was afraid Amir would send me out on an errand and take Kavita to bed again, like he had done on Saturday morning.
It didn't happen, and we watched TV for some time. Encouragingly though, Kavita sat down on the double-seater sofa, and asked me to sit beside her. I took in Amir's expression as she asked me to sit beside her, it was an odd expression, as though of scorn. We watched TV in silence for a while.
Kavita yawned and said she was ready for bed, after a while. I gratefully followed her to bed.
She went to the bathroom first, so I lay down in bed waiting for her. When she came out, she joined me in bed.
She lay down next to me and hugged me tight, and kissed me on my chest.
I couldn't understand her behavior, even more so, now.
Kavita then spoke, "I was proud of you Manu. It takes a REAL MAN to say sorry when he knows he is wrong."
I looked at her, but I could detect no sarcasm in her expression. Just the radiant, beaming smile.
I embraced her and said, "I love you, Kavi. I don't want to lose you."
She held me tight and said, "Don't be silly, why would you lose me?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 03:36 PM