Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
It wasn't just resting there. He was cupping it.
I watched as he now got to the table, ladled some of the first dish I'd prepared onto a plate, and tasted it.
As he did, he squeezed her left ass-cheek, and said, "Very nice, on the spicy side, but tastes good!"
He continued squeezing her ass-cheeks, moving on to her right ass-cheek now, as he tasted the 2nd dish I had made.
He again said something complimentary, as he continued squeezing her ass-cheeks. He repeated the same, as he tasted the 3rd dish I had made.
Through all of this, Kavita stayed by his side, silently. I couldn't see her facial expression, but she seemed to be smiling. Was she smiling naughtily? I couldn't tell.
I stood rooted to the spot, shocked at Amir's blatant 'display'. Surely Kavita would stop him, I thought.
Presently, she did. She turned to Amir and said,
"Alright Prem, you can start eating if you want, you don't need ME here to have your food, let me go change!"
She took his hand off her ass-cheek, walked back to the door, and finally took off her 'platform' sandals. She then turned to face me, walked up to me and kissed me on my cheek.
I felt grateful to her, for not adding salt to my wounds, further.
Kavita's expression had changed after she kissed me, though. She had a frown on her face.
She spoke addressing me, "Manu, didn't you have your bath today?"
I realized only then that I hadn't had a bath. My mind had been on other things.
I mumbled to Kavita, "I'll go have my bath now, sorry I forgot Kavi."
Kavita said, "Wait, let me go and change first. I need to go to the bathroom also."
She handed me a bag she was holding, and walked towards our bedroom. I hadn't noticed the bag till then. She didn't explain it's contents, but instead went to our bedroom and closed the door, leaving me alone with Amir.
I looked towards the direction he had been standing in nervously. I jumped, as I realized he had silently stepped up right beside me.
"So pussy boy tried to confront his pretty wife last night huh?"
I looked with terror towards our bedroom door. It was still closed.
He continued, "Look at me, P.B."
I looked back at him and asked, with a shaky voice, "She's my wife, Amir."
"Oh, I never claimed she wasn't your wife, P.B. I only claimed ownership of her pussy. And her ass. You saw her ass today didn't you? What an ass she has, your pretty wife!"
I winced as I recalled her going out defiantly, wearing those obscenely tight pants, and how Amir had deliberately squeezed her ass-cheeks repeatedly, a few minutes back.
"But you seem to be having a problem P.B. Do you not accept that I own your pretty wife's ass?"
Burning with shame, I averted my eyes again.
"You seem to be slipping back into denial, P.B. Think again. You saw me put my hand over your pretty wife's ass, right in front of you, didn't you?"
I continued averting my eyes. I knew what he was driving at.
He stepped menacingly close, and said, "Look at me and answer me, P.B."
I answered, my ears turning red, "Yes. Amir."
"What did she do then?"
"When? Amir?"
"Both times, P.B."
"First time, she put on her sandals."
"No, no, P.B. What did she do about my putting my hand on her ass?"
I spoke in a hoarse voice, "Nothing."
"Very good! And what did she do now, a few minutes back, when I was tasting her ass...I mean, your cooking?"
I hung my head down, as I realized the true reason he had 'tasted' my cooking.
It was for the purpose of playing with her ass, in front of my eyes. He didn't do it to taste the food. He wanted to 'show' me that Kavita would do NOTHING as he fondled, squeezed, groped her ass, right in front of me.
"Why do you think she did nothing, P.B? I was putting my hand on her fleshy ass in front of you, her husband. Was she trying to tell you something?"
Thankfully, I didn't have to answer that question, as the door to our bedroom opened right then, and Kavita walked out.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 03:31 PM