Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 15 Pt. 3

It was Kavita and Amir.
I opened the door hurriedly, and walked backwards a few feet, so they could come in. I stood by one of the single-seater sofas.
Kavita and Amir walked in. Kavita gave me a look that I found hard to interpret. Amir didn't look at me directly, but instead sniffed and said, "Something smells good."
Trying not to beat around the bush, I started speaking, addressing Amir. "Prem, I wanted..."
Before I could complete my sentence, Kavita interrupted me. She spoke loudly, sounding stern, "Manu."
I stopped and looked up at her.
I had never gotten to appreciate in the afternoon, how exactly Kavita had looked, in these clothes.
I had found them gross, obscene.
Now, when I looked at her, I saw her appearance differently.
She looked HOT.
They were the same clothes. They still hugged her contours: her breasts, her curvy belly, her thighs, and her wide fleshy ass.
Still, it didn't look obscene now. It made her look hot, fuckable.
I found myself goggling at her, very much the same way Arun had goggled at her earlier today.
Shamefully, though, I noted how, in spite of finding Kavita looking hot, my penis did not stir.
She was looking hot and attractive. But it was unlikely that I would be making love to her tonight. Not the way she had behaved with me earlier today, and not the way my penis was shriveling up, yet again.
Kavita spoke, after a pause, "Manu, please look at Prem when you're speaking to him. He won't bite you or something."
I turned towards Amir, making an effort to not look down, to not avert my eyes.
It was true, that when I started addressing him a couple of minutes back, I had bent my head down, and had been looking downwards.
But it was not out of fear. It was out of shame.
I now looked at him to his face, and spoke again, "Prem, I wanted to tell you I'm sorry for pushing you last night, and starting an ugly fight. I should have listened to Kavi or listened to you, and left her alone."
My face burned with shame as I said this.
Still, Amir's response was somewhat conciliatory.
He smiled at me and said, "It's OK Manu. These things happen. I know you were frustrated that Kavita came to sleep with..."
He paused, and then completed his sentence as though correcting it, "...in the hall. Let's both get over it."
He held his hand out, and I shook it.
I was still burning with shame.
I did not miss the import of his 'sentence correction'.
He MEANT to say that I was frustrated that my Kavita was sleeping with him.
And he meant to say it brazenly, before Kavita. Rubbing it into my nose.
Still, in a way, the ice had been broken, and we grinned. My grin was nervous, though.
Kavita now beamed at me happily. The happy radiant smile I had seen from her a lot, since Amir's arrival. She said,
"Good that you guys can act like adults!"
Right then, Amir spoke up again, as though to continue easing the tension, "I think I'll go have a taste of what Manu's cooked, Kavi. It smells interesting for sure!"
He grinned, first at her, then at me.
I didn't trust his grin. He hadn't said anything positive to me sincerely yet, and I doubted he had had a change of heart or personality, just now.
Kavita however seemed piqued by what he had said, and responded, "Yeah, It smells good."
And she turned to me, and beamed.
Presently, Amir said, "Let's check it out, Kavi."
He then put his left arm around Kavita behind her, and walked past me towards the dining table.
I stood rooted to the spot, and turned as they walked past me.
As they walked past, I now got to see where Amir's palm was resting. I gulped.
It was again resting on Kavita's left ass-cheek, highlighted by her obscenely tight 'hot' pants.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 03:30 PM