Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
And after I had scurried away and locked myself in our bedroom, Kavita had made love to Amir in his room, before returning to sleep on the sofa.
I hung my head in abject shame. How could I hope to regain Kavita's respect?
I looked at the nightie again. This was proof that she had lied to me today morning, about changing in Amir's room.
I realized yet again, how blind I had been earlier today.
She could have gone to the kitchen and changed into the nightie.
She didn't have to change in Amir's room. Her clothes had been there because she went there to make love, to Amir. Right after he had slapped me, and humiliated me in front of her.
I was going to confront her soon, on her infidelity, her lies. Soon, hopefully tonight.
Still, it wouldn't hurt to let her know right after she came home, that I KNEW.
I put the rest of the clothes back in the bucket, and took the blue nightie to the laundry balcony room.
I washed the nightie as I had done before, paying attention to the humiliating indicators of her encounter in bed with Amir, last night.
I hung the nightie up to dry. It wouldn't dry overnight, but she would see it tonight when she came home and had dinner, and know that I knew she had lied.
I then set out plates, glasses and spoons for dinner, and sat down on a sofa in the hall. It was 7:10 PM.
I idly watched some TV, waiting for them to return. The bell finally rang at 7:40 PM.
I looked through the keyhole this time, before opening the door. I did not feel like opening the door if it was someone like Arun.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 03:26 PM