Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She was proudly announcing that even though she was dressed that way, she was a married ***** woman.
I briefly said an ironic thanks to myself for the culture we lived in.
Unlike in other parts of the world, we didn't have a traditional system of "wedding rings".
For all anyone would know, seeing Kavita dressed in this obscene manner, they would think she was a hot married woman married to this muscular guy she was with. They wouldn't, couldn't know that Amir, the man she was with, was not her husband.
Wearing the sindoor, granted, was a tradition among ***** women. But Amir was clean-shaven, and didn't wear the traditional skullcap that  men wore, so people couldn't tell just by looking at him that he was a , and certainly not be able to tell by looking at him that he wasn't her husband.
So perhaps the movie episode today would go off without any further embarrassment for me, I hoped. As long as nobody we knew spotted her with him, there might not be much damage done.
Still, I felt very defeated and tired. The nausea had taken away the energy I had got after my lunch. I drifted off to sleep after a while.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 03:22 PM