Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
"Kavi, you CAN'T go out dressed like that!!!", I pleaded, my voice raised with desperation.
She responded in an icy whisper, "Oh? I can't go out dressed like this, is it?"
I looked at her eyes pleadingly in the mirror. She seemed as defiant as I had ever seen her.
She presently finished doing her lipstick, and put on sindoor on her forehead, and in the parting of her hair.
She did that normally, but right now, it came across to me more as a statement: that she knew she was married, and she intended to go out dressed like this. And that she intended others who saw her dressed in that manner, to know that she was a married ***** woman.
She now picked up her purse, walked up to the door of our bedroom and opened it.
She called out, "Prem? Are you ready?"
I heard his voice answer, "Yes, Kavi."
She then turned and stepped up to me and spoke in the same icy whisper I had heard her use a couple of minutes back, "Watch me."
She turned again, and walked out of our bedroom, towards the door of our apartment.
Terrified, I came out of our bedroom and looked towards the door of our apartment.
Amir was waiting there, grinning.
He said, "Damn, Kavi, you look hot!"
She smiled at him but didn't say anything, and instead started putting on a pair of 'platform' sandals.
Amir was watching her ass intently, for a moment. Then, he briefly turned to look at me. He leered in his irritating manner, then stepped close to her and placed his hand on her left ass-cheek as she put on her sandals.
I gulped as I waited for a reaction from Kavita. Surely she would slap his hand away?
She didn't react at all, and just switched to adjusting her sandals on her other foot.
Presently, she stood up, ready. She then turned to me and said, "See you later, Manu."
And they walked out of our apartment together, Amir's hand around her back, still cupping her left ass-cheek.
The door then shut, leaving me alone to wallow in my shame.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 03:19 PM