Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I was still struck by the fact that she had to struggle a bit to put on the pants, and I walked a few feet so I could see her from behind.
What I saw shocked me.
The pants were ridiculously tight.
They were so tight that they clung on to her thighs, and her ass-cheeks, outlining her every curve.
I had seen Kavita wearing pants before, especially when we lived in USA. But even then, I had never seen her in pants this tight.
These pants obscenely traced the lines of her fleshy wide ass, and even went up the crevice of her ass-cheeks.
For her body type, her clothes highlighed her breasts, her thighs and her ass to a degree I had never seen before, in her clothes.
These clothes, especially these pants, were gross, they were obscene. There was no other way to put it.
Wearing these clothes might not attract much attention had she worn them in USA. But wearing them here would get her lot of attention from other men. Something I had tried hard to avoid.
Surely Kavita wasn't going to go out wearing those pants? It looked like she was planning to do exactly that.
I tried talking to her, hoping I could convince her.
In a shaky voice, I tried getting her attention, "Kavi?"
She continued doing her hair, as she asked, "Yes Manu?"
"Kavi, are you going out?"
"Yes. To a movie, with Prem. We had discussed this yesterday, remember?"
"Kavi, we had discussed the 3 of us going for a movie together."
"Yes, Manu, and you decided to fight with Prem and make it impossible for the 3 of us to go together. So we are going out."
"What about me, then?"
She turned briefly to look at me.
"You haven't wiped the stickiness off Prem's floor, have you?"
I kept quiet, and shook my head. My tongue had gotten tied again.
She continued, "Then you can do that. And reflect on your behavior, and attitude towards our guest."
OK, so she was going to go out leaving me behind.
This wasn't the battle I had intended to fight, when I saw how tight, obscene her pants were. I didn't want her dressing like that when going out, even with me.
Trying to keep the panic out, I asked, in a trembling voice, "Kavi, you aren't planning to go out dressed like that, are you?"
She asked innocently, "Why not?"
I stared at her, stunned.
She turned to look at me and asked, "What's wrong with these clothes, Manu?"
Trying to be forthright, I said, "Kavi, the clothes are ridiculously tight, they look obscene."
She said in an icy tone, "Oh, I see."
After a pause, she said, "Prem thinks I look good, look attractive in these clothes."
After another pause, she continued, "And I happen to agree with him."
My panic was rising. I pleaded desperately, "Of course you look attractive in these clothes, Kavi. But they will attract you lot of attention. Everyone will stare at you, ogle at you. You won't like it."
"Oh, so you know what I'll like and what I won't?"
"Come on, Kavi. Do you enjoy that kind of attention?"
"Not always, but sometimes, yes."
I was shocked to hear that. Collecting myself, I made another stab.
"Kavi, there are some not nice people out there and you know it. Some of them may make a pass at you, you really won't like it then."
"Don't worry about that, Manu. They won't make a pass when they see I'm with a MAN."
She laid extra emphasis on the last word as she spoke. My knees gave way when I heard her say those cutting words.
I was stunned into silence.
She took advantage of my silence to do her lipstick.
I couldn't keep my desperation down any longer.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 03:18 PM