Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I was about to walk to the washing machine, when I noticed something.
The blue chiffon saree Kavita had been wearing last night was on the floor next to Amir's bed. As was the black sleeveless blouse she had been wearing, and a bra, petticoat and a pair of panties, all belonging to Kavita.
My legs trembled as I grasped the implications of the presence of her clothes on Amir's floor.
Did she and Amir make love last night as well?
With me at home?
Was she turned on seeing me "run away" like a coward from the altercation with Amir, that she made love to Amir right after that?
I didn't want to let this go lying down. We had already had an argument this morning, so this wouldn't make things worse. Maybe it would soften her up over her demand that I apologize to Prem.
Yet, I didn't want to openly accuse her of something I didn't have definitive proof about.
I sure had heard, seen proof of her cheating on me.
But not last night.
I put away the pile of Amir's used clothes in the washing machine, and went back to pick up Kavita's discarded clothes.
I walked with her clothes in my arms, to our room, and waited for her to come out of her bath.
She came out in about 5 minutes. She was dressed in just a towel.
She closed the bedroom door so she could dress up.
I gestured to her, indicating the clothes in my arms.
She asked coolly, "Yes, Manu?"
"Kavi, I found these on the floor in Prem's room."
I looked at her with eyes begging the obvious question.
She snapped at me, "YOU had locked our room Manu. I didn't want to sleep on the sofa in my saree, so I changed into the nightie after a while."
I continued to look at her. Her 'excuse' sounded plausible. Yet, did she change, strip in Amir's presence?
As though reading my thoughts, she snapped, "I changed in Prem's room, late at night. AFTER Prem had gone to sleep. Now stop interrogating me OK?"
I asked feebly, trying to save some face, "What should I do with these, Kavi?"
She snapped again, in an irritated tone, "What do you want to do, wear them? Put them in the bucket of to-be-washed clothes in the bathroom, silly."
I moved towards the bathroom to do so. As I did, she dropped her towel.
I was gazing at her naked body. Her breasts were still firm, her thighs slender, smooth, very fair, as the day I saw them first. Her belly, though not "flat" as a pancake, was as curvy and fleshy when she was naked, as it was when she would wear a saree.
I longed for her. It had been so long. And Amir's repeated encounters with her only made it feel even longer.
I stared open-mouthed as she went to the clothes shelf and put on a bra. Then, finally, I went to the bathroom and deposited her used clothes in the bucket she had referred to.
When I got back into the bedroom, she had put on a pair of black panties.
She was opening a plastic bag.
My heart started thumping loud in my chest again.
I recalled how, the previous Sunday, Kavita and Amir had returned with TWO bags of clothes.
One of them had been given to me. I had presumed the other contained clothes for Kavita, though I hadn't seen her wear any new clothes since then.
Until now.
I watched silently as she unwrapped a red pullover type top, and pulled it over herself.
It was a short sleeve type top. It was one of those stretch-type materials. It clung to her contours: the curves of her breasts, her belly, and the folds of her belly, tightly outlining them. Her breasts seemed to be standing up firmer than usual. I realized then, that she might be wearing a push-up bra.
Her top ended just where her pants or skirt would begin. So it wasn't one of those midriff revealing tops. I was slightly relieved on that account.
She then unwrapped a pair of black pants, and put them on. She had to struggle a bit to put them on.
Eerily, I was reminded of the tight stretch-type lace pyjamas that Amir had made me wear, the previous week.
I hadn't worn them subsequently, but they seemed to give Kavita the same kind of trouble to put on. These pants Kavita had put on weren't made of lace, though, and seemed intended for regular wear.
She now walked towards the mirror and started combing her hair.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 03:14 PM