Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 14 Pt. 4

I woke up in the morning to the dreary sound of the alarm clock.
I sat up in bed with fear. How could I go to towel Amir off after last night's fight?
I couldn't bring myself to.
I turned off the alarm and went back to sleep. Hopefully there would be some other solution to the toweling chore today.
I drifted back to sleep.
I was not conscious how long I had slept again. I woke up eventually to bright sunshine flooding my room.
I looked at the time: it was 9:30 AM.
I had slept a lot. I hadn't slept this late in ages.
I looked at the door. It was still closed, as I had latched it from the inside, out of fear of Amir.
I got up and walked to the door. After the night's sleep, I figured Amir wouldn't pounce on me if I stepped out now.
I opened the door, and stepped out gingerly.
Kavita was still lying on the double-seater sofa, apparently asleep. I couldn't see Amir anywhere.
In my heart, I hoped that somehow he had left, after last night's altercation.
Realistically, I knew he would be there, still. He was probably in his room.
I walked across past the double-seater sofa, and gently tapped Kavita on the shoulder, softly calling to her, "Kavi?"
She opened her eyes and sat up and asked me, "Oh, you're awake finally Manu?"
I sensed a bit of sarcasm in her tone, but I brushed it aside.
I said, "Sorry Kavi, I overslept."
She said, "That's OK, let me make coffee."
She walked across to the kitchen.
I noted something that I had missed so far, because she had been under a blanket. She was now wearing the blue nightie. She must have changed out of the blue chiffon saree at some point.
I sat down on a single-seater sofa, and picked up a newspaper as I waited for her to prepare coffee.
Presently, she came with a tray carrying 3 coffee cups. Amir joined us as she came with the coffee tray. He had probably overheard us.
I avoided meeting Amir's eyes. He had shown me out as a coward the previous night, in front of my wife Kavita. I was ashamed to even be in the presence of both of them, half wishing I could evaporate or be invisible.
We finished up our coffee, and Kavita said she would prepare an early lunch since we had woken up so late.
I was hoping that I was still included in the movie plan for today. I knew it was going to be difficult, after last night's altercation.
After a short while, Kavita took a break from cooking and came towards the hall.
Amir looked up at her and said, "Kavi, there's one thing I need to speak to you about."
Her nostrils seemed to flare, as she curtly told Amir, "Later, Prem."
She turned to me and said, "Manu, I need to speak with you. Alone. Prem, please leave us alone."
He nodded, and got up and went into his room, closing the door behind him.
Kavita beckoned me into our bedroom.
I followed her with trepidation. My heart was pumping.
Her angry demeanor didn't augur well.
She closed the door behind me, then turned to me and addressed me snappily, "Manu, that was a disgusting way you behaved last night with Prem."
I looked up at her weakly.
HE had slapped me first, then overpowered me. In front of her. Totally humiliating me. What did I do that was 'disgusting'?
I asked her with a dry throat, "What do you mean, Kavi?"
She continued in a cutting tone, "You know what I mean. YOU started fighting with Amir. It's a disgusting way to behave with a guest."
I was flabbergasted. HE was the one who had slapped me. I weakly tried, "Kavi, he slapped me. In front of you."
She retorted, "AFTER you pushed him and nearly made him fall. Why did you start fighting with him?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 03:12 PM