Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I got irritated by this bully ordering me around in front of my wife.
I ignored him and shook Kavita's shoulder, and tried again, "Kavi please? Am sorry."
Amir increased the pressure on my shoulder and said, "Leave her alone."
He had touched a nerve. Who was HE to interfere in my domestic issue with MY wife?
I tried to forcefully push his arm off my shoulder.
Perhaps I had underestimated my own strength, or perhaps Amir didn't expect it from me, after all the bullying he had been doing.
I had pushed Amir off forcefully enough that he stumbled backwards and started falling backwards. He barely managed to not fall, by supporting himself against the wall.
Almost instantly, my attention switched from trying to cajole Kavita into getting up, to the reaction of this bully.
I turned and started covering my face, but I wasn't fast enough. He slapped me with full force, causing me to recoil.
I was burning with fury. He had slapped me around several times before. But this was the first time he had slapped me in front of my wife, or in her presence.
My hands and feet trembled with rage as I tried to take him on. My hand came in a sweeping motion trying to slap him back.
He caught me midway, and twisted my arm behind my back, swiftly catching my other arm too. My mind recalled the humiliating experience the first time he made me shave my underarms. He had pinned me in a similar manner, then.
My face was red with humiliation, at being overpowered in front of my wife.
I tried to kick him with my leg. At this, he kneed me from behind in the knee of my standing leg, causing my knees to buckle.
He pushed me to the floor to a kneeling position, my hands held behind my back. Like he had done the other day.
I started dreading that he would rip my balls out in front of my wife, or try to, or threaten to.
Presently, Kavita finally spoke up, "Guys, if you want to fight, can you go somewhere else and fight, please? Am trying to sleep here."
The coolness in her voice cut right through me.
She seemed totally indifferent to the fact that this muscular bully, whom she had invited to stay over, had just humiliatingly slapped me, and then pinned me down physically, making me helpless.
She didn't ask us to stop fighting. She asked us to go fight somewhere else.
And she didn't even show any displeasure at Amir, for humiliating me in this manner.
I couldn't move away in any case. I spoke out in a hoarse voice, "Kavi, Prem's holding me down."
She spoke up in a soft manner, addressing Amir, "Release him please, Prem."
He released me. I crept a short distance along the double-seater sofa on my knees, trying to put some distance between Amir and me.
I got up on my feet near the other end of the double-seater sofa, and turned.
I felt too humiliated to resume fighting. I knew I would only lose, if I resumed the fight. I turned back and looked at Amir. He was watching me with his arms crossed across his chest.
I stumbled at first, then hurried to our bedroom, moving sideways, watching Amir. I was afraid he would resume the fight on his own.
Mercifully, he did not resume the fight.
I hurried into our bedroom and closed the door. I bolted it from the inside, in case Amir changed his mind.
Alone and feeling safe, I walked on trembling knees to the bed, and lay down.
After tonight, Kavita would have lost all respect for me as a man.
Amir and I had just had a confrontation in front of her. And I had ran away from it, like a coward.
Leaving my wife Kavita alone, in the company of that muscular '. bully, Amir.
I gulped thinking of what could be happening right now.
But I was too afraid to look.
I was afraid that if I looked, Amir might resume the fight.
Maybe Amir might be having sex with my wife Kavita right now.
But it wouldn't do any more damage than he had already done to our marriage.
And so I helplessly lay down and waited for tiredness and sleep to overcome me.
It took quite a while.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 03:07 PM