Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 14 Pt. 3

It was 8:45 when Kavita and Amir finally came home. They each had a bag with them.
Amir took his bag with him to his room, while Kavita set the other bag on the dining table. It appeared to be the food she had got for me, for dinner.
Kavita apologized to me for the delay, and hurriedly set food out for me into a plate.
I noticed from the packaging that as I feared, it had been the same Mughlai restaurant they had been to.
My stomach felt a sickening thud, as I visualized that supervisor welcoming my wife Kavita and 'her boyfriend' Amir Ali. I imagined him telling her about what had happened last Friday. Would he tell her? If he did, how would Kavita react?
They would probably have a laugh together, at my expense.
Kavita and Amir must have planned to go there tonight, before-hand itself. They must have called and made a reservation. And they must have planned to leave me at home all along.
I didn't feel like eating much. I picked at my food for a while, and finished up my dinner. I didn't even feel like watching TV. I excused myself and went straight to bed.
Given how she had behaved in the afternoon before they went out, I was sure Kavita would have noticed that I didn't each much. I was sure she would come to bed shortly afterward, and ask me if I was OK.
I was wrong yet again. I waited in bed for around 30 minutes. The TV was still running in the hall. I guessed she was watching TV and hadn't noticed that I had picked at my food.
I felt thirsty, partly on account of my dry throat, and partly on account of my having lost my appetite.
I got up from the bed and tiptoed towards the hall.
Before going into the hall, I decided to peek into the hall, without revealing myself.
I edged sideways until the double-seater sofa came in my vision.
Kavita was sitting on Amir's left, closer to our bedroom.
His left hand was over her shoulder, and his arm was under her saree, exactly where her left breast would be.
He was fondling her as they watched TV. Yet again.
No wonder she didn't see me not eat much, I thought to myself. She was waiting to sit with him on the sofa, and give him more opportunity to fondle her, and turn her on.
I guess she hasn't had enough of him for the weekend, I sighed to myself.
It was a very defeating feeling, right on the back of Amir having taken her in bed twice over the last day.
I quietly walked across to the kitchen and drank some water.
As I walked back, I observed a red mark on Amir's neck: the mark of Kavita's lips, her lipstick, that I had now come to recognize. My stomach dropped as I tried to fight back my emotional reaction, thinking about WHY she might have kissed him. It pained me to think that she was going around kissing him without reason, because that would mean she may no longer love me.
I went back to bed and tried to stay awake. I was afraid they would start making love again. I didn't think I would be able to stop it any more, even by being at home. But I didn't want to find out about it LATER, by finding semen stains on her clothes.
My speculation turned out to be inaccurate, yet again. Kavita joined me in bed 10 minutes after I had gone to drink water.
I didn't know what to do now. Surely, she knew by now that I knew about her sessions in bed with Amir.
Should I confront her now? I had wanted to confront her last night itself.
I turned to face Kavita. She was lying in bed, facing me already.
She was still wearing the blue chiffon saree with the black sleeveless blouse. The same clothes she had wore when she had gone out with Amir, earlier today.
I felt a wave of resentment come over me again. She had slept with Amir at least 3 times, maybe more, since his arrival.
And she was lying in bed with me now, without a trace of guilt on her face that I could see.
A part of me wanted to confront her as I had planned, to start a fight in bed.
That would probably drive her straight into Amir's arms.
If there was one thing I wanted to avoid more than anything else now, it was the specter of losing Kavita permanently, on account of Amir.
As I lay trying to figure if this was a good time to confront her, Kavita spoke up, "You didn't eat much, Manu. Are you OK?"
So she had noticed.
Still, I wasn't quite happy with her inquiry. Her voice didn't sound like she was concerned, to me. Maybe it was my jealousy and frustration speaking.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 03:04 PM