Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
They seemed to be keeping a dignified distance in public.
At least, Kavita wasn't letting him "flaunt" his intimacy with her in public. Like he had been doing in front of me, and like I had seen in his photo albums.
I was immensely relieved to see that. So other than Arun, that neighbor's college going son, it was possible that the rest of our neighbors hadn't seen anything glaringly suspicious.
Arun too hadn't seen anything, but he had been at our door last night, when Kavita had been in bed with Amir, moaning loudly.
I had been greatly embarrassed then, but his reactions seemed to suggest he hadn't heard anything. I hoped dearly that he hadn't heard anything.
As I made my way back into the room, on a hunch, I went and looked at myself in the mirror.
I could see the faint marks of Kavita's lipstick from when she had kissed me a short while ago.
I sighed deeply, and lay down in bed, continuing to reflect on the developments since last evening.
Kavita's behavior was totally perplexing, to me.
At one time, she seemed to be joining in with Amir, in humiliating, embarrassing me.
Surely she knew last night that someone was at the door. She may even have heard Arun's voice, though I had some doubts. His voice may not have carried that far given we were in a partly "open" corridor. I wasn't even sure if the ringing of the bell would have been audible in the bedroom.
But surely she knew it had to be me who had been ringing the bell repeatedly.
It was almost like she was joining in with Amir to tell me, "DONT disturb me when I'm making love with my boyfriend, Manu!"
I got nauseous as I imagined her telling me those words. I hurried to the bathroom and got there just in time.
I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth out. I felt a little better now.
Maybe my nausea was more a result of tiredness.
Kavita had been quite tender, caring towards me after she had apparently seen the hurt expression on my face.
She wasn't totally in cahoots with Amir.
Still, it didn't stop her from giving me a bucket with her clothes in front of Amir, and telling me to wash them. Clothes both she and Amir knew, had been soiled by Amir with his semen.
I couldn't understand her behavior at all. When viewed from some of her actions, it seemed like I had totally lost her respect, her love.
When viewed from some other of her actions, her choices, it looked like she still cared for me.
I lay dazed for a while, trying to clear the confusion in my mind. My tired body eventually got the better of my confused state of mind, and I had fallen asleep without knowing when.
I didn't realize how tired I had been until I eventually woke up. As it happened, it was to the sound of my ringing cellphone.
It was from a number I vaguely recognized, but didn't have on my dial list. I looked around as I picked up the phone, it had become dark. I answered, "Hello?"
I heard Kavita's voice on the line, "Manu? Kavi here. We went out to eat after the movie, and my cell phone battery died. Prem's battery also had died, so am calling from the restaurant's phone. Can I get you something to eat for dinner?"
I got the sickening feeling that this was the same Mughlai restaurant I had gone to pick up Rogan Josh the previous Friday, for Amir. When that manager had totally embarrassed me, and I had come home to hear the sickening sounds of Amir making love to my Kavita.
I hadn't called them in the recent past, but we had been to the restaurant before, and it's phone number seemed vaguely familiar.
I dully asked her to get Baingan Bharta for me, and 1 or 2 Rotis. She asked, "Are you hungry Manu? Sorry it's late, we'll be back soon OK?"
I told her it was alright, and hung up.
I looked around, and glanced at the bedside clock. It was 7:30 PM.
I got out of bed, and lumbered to the hall. I turned on the TV and dully watched TV. I was starting to feel hungry.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:59 PM