Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
But given the injuries my ego had suffered in recent times, it sounded like she was giving instructions to "the servant" with the "master" watching.
I sat on my haunches and started washing the clothes, starting with her blue nightie from last night.
As I feared, dreaded, I found whitish splotches on the inside of her nightie, in the lower section of the garment.
Once again, like last week, the semen Amir had unloaded in her, last night, and today morning, had run down and out of Kavita's privates, and has stained her dress at multiple places.
I smelled the nightie. I could hardly smell Kavita's smell. It smelled more of Amir's nauseating body odor. Had he just lifted her nightie up and penetrated her?
Unlike the black mini-skirt, this garment was wider and bigger, and the washing of the stains took longer.
I stood up and hung up the nightie so it could start drying, and got back on my haunches, proceeding to wash Kavita's undergarments.
There were multiple days' undergarments in the bucket. Apparently she had missed washing her clothes during the week. I guessed she missed doing it on Thursday on account of her headache.
I then came to the black mini-skirt and the "cropped" blouse she had worn on Wednesday night. She had originally worn the tank top blouse that Amir had got for her, but it wasn't in the wash bucket. I assumed she had not put it for washing for some reason, since she appeared to have missed her Thursday washing cycle.
The black mini-skirt was, thankfully, stain free. I breathed a sigh of relief. So Kavita had not had sex with Amir on Wednesday night, when she wore the "cropped" blouse with me in bed as a defiant gesture, and had later opened the door for him after I had gone to sleep.
I added the black mini-skirt to the bucket of washed and rinsed clothes, and got to the "cropped" blouse.
The blouse was messier than I had expected it to be, given Kavita had only worn it briefly.
There were whitish splotches on the shoulders of the blouse, all the way down to the breast cups.
Disturbingly, these splotches seemed familiar.
They looked eerily similar to the splotches I had just washed a short while earlier, from Kavita's blue nightie.
My stomach dropped as I took in what this might be implying.
It was terrifyingly humiliating, when I thought about it in the context of Wednesday night.
On Wednesday night, I had tried to make love to Kavita, but had found it hard to maintain my erection. And she hadn't responded much, either.
In desperation, I had begged her to wear something else, not something that reminded me of the bully Amir.
She had then taken off her tank top blouse and bra, and put on this blouse.
After doing all that, she had still avoided sex with me, that night.
At/around the same time, Amir had been enjoying sex with his colleague. Or so he had claimed.
Later that night, Kavita had let Amir in, after I had gone to sleep.
I hadn't been there to see her let him in.
All I had was the blouse she had been wearing then: I had it in my hands now, and it seemed to be stained with splotches of Amir's semen.
My ears went red with shame, as I digested the humiliating implications of Kavita's known behavior with me that night, and her apparent behavior with Amir later that night.
If this had happened on Wednesday, then what happened on Friday night and today morning weren't really surprising.
Amir had gloated to me earlier the previous week, "I OWN her pussy."
It had sounded then, like the idle boast of a bully. A bully trying to mentally disintegrate my psyche, my ego. Especially in light of the evidence of his apparent bluff over the flowers strewn on his bed the previous Friday. Kavita would never behave "slavishly" for him like he had gloated, I had told myself then.
Would she never do so?
It seemed like she was already doing so.
I sighed deeply, and proceeded to hand-wash the semen splotches off her "cropped" blouse.
Like with the blue nightie, the stains seemed harder to remove. Even though the blouse itself was comparable in size to the black mini-skirt, the splotches seemed to have "dried" into the fabric, like a tea stain.
I washed the blouse as best as I could, and hung it out to dry.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:53 PM