Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Her smile was weak. I could tell she was struggling with inner emotions, but I didn't want to push her. Despite her brazen behavior over the past 16 hours, she was feeling some amount of guilt, I was sure.
Kavita asked me to put out the plates for breakfast. I did that, and we had breakfast a short while afterward. Kavita served breakfast for the 2 of us, and then went to have her bath.
She rejoined us as we were finishing up breakfast. She had dressed in a chiffon saree with a black sleeveless blouse, and was looking fresh and gorgeous. Her blouse was cut low enough to reveal some of her deep cleavage.
I hurriedly washed up and came to serve her breakfast. Amir washed up right afterward, and went and sat on the double-seater sofa, flipping TV channels.
I went and sat on the sofa, on one of the single-seaters. I was still wearing the pink short-sleeve pyjamas.
I sat on the sofa for a while, idly reading the newspapers. I was trying to think if there was any way I could salvage the situation, before our marriage completely broke down. Whichever way I tried to approach it, I couldn't see how I could pull it off.
Presently, Kavita finished up her breakfast and came towards the hall. She spoke addressing me, "Manu, can you do the dishes please after your bath?"
I had already had my bath, when I had woken up.
I mumbled that. I was feeling embarrassed to admit it in front of Amir. I had been shaving my underarms and legs during my bath, afraid of being slapped around by Amir again.
She said, "What did you say, Manu? I couldn't understand."
Going red, I said slowly, "I already had my bath today, Kavi."
She looked at me quizzically and asked, "When?"
Still blushing with shame, I answered, "Right after I woke up."
She said "Oh!", and didn't say anything for a couple of moments.
Then she smiled and said, "Alright, then, can you go do the dishes now?"
As she said this, she sat down on the double-seater sofa beside Amir.
I felt yet another pang of jealousy. She was giving me work to do, and settling down next to my nemesis, the bully Amir.
I hurried to the kitchen and started washing the dishes. It took me a while: Kavita had not done the dishes from last night's cooking or dinner either. So there was a pile of used utensils,plates and cups from last night to today morning.
About 35 minutes later, I was done with the dishes. I walked back to the hall.
I was a bit tired, and wanted to take some rest and watch some TV like they were doing. But even as I got to the hall, Kavita turned to me and asked, "Are you done with the dishes?"
I answered, "Yes, Kavi."
I noted with yet another pang of jealousy that Amir had wrapped his arm around her waist, yet again.
The frostiness between them from last week seemed to have disappeared.
She looked straight at me and said, "Wait a minute."
She went into our bedroom. I stood by the sofa waiting.
She came back in a couple of minutes carrying a bucket full of what looked like worn clothes. Top most among the clothes was her blue nightie from last night.
She set the bucket in front of me and looked at me and said, "Wash these by hand. They are sensitive clothes."
She then again sat down on the sofa beside Amir.
My face grew red with embarrassment. I hurriedly picked up the bucket and started walking towards the washing machine balcony room.
She didn't even say "Please."
She didn't say "Manu.", either.
It sounded like an order.
It sounded like the way she would ask a servant to wash her clothes.
I cast my mind back to the conversation with Amir earlier this morning.
He had taunted me about my ringing the bell the previous night, and how I had "learnt my lesson" this morning.
That he was now the "Master" of the house, and I was like a "servant".
I could see a bully like Amir taunting me like that, especially after he had just enjoyed my wife in bed, twice in the span of about 16 hours.
But it was far worse, thinking that Kavita, MY wife, was now beginning to regard me, treat like a "servant". And worse, in front of the bully Amir.
She might have just been curt because she was watching something on TV.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:52 PM