Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Thank you for all your encouraging comments, there will be final update soon.

Its being more than 1 year that I continue this story were original writer left it. I tried my level best to justify the original plot and took itoryt forward base on readers comments.

Hopefully you enjoyed it till now. I am happy that finally I am able to finished this story after long 1 year and feeling sad as well because this story, character's were like part of my life as to give realistic update i need to involved myself so deeply that it was like that i am an invisible character who is able to see every thing happening in their life.

Lastly a writers life is like this only, he goes on imaginary world and portraits a picture of that world with his writing skill so that readers enjoys a visit to that imaginary world for time being.

Thanks
Talashhh

lets see, whether supriya's plan gets success or its another trap of devendra to accept her all conditions in one short.
[+] 2 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue.. - by talash23 - 25-05-2021, 12:22 PM