Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I nodded, but my heart started thumping. I sensed the point he was driving towards. He continued, grinning, "Now suppose the servant comes and instead finds the door locked. He hears the master making love to the wife. Should he knock or ring the bell?"
My heart thumped like I had not heard before. My face had lost all its color I was sure, I could feel the blood draining from my face.
I didn't answer his question. I couldn't. My tongue felt like it was glued to my throat.
He continued in his mocking manner,
"You did demonstrate the correct response to that situation this morning, P.B. Without my having to tell you. That indicates what a natural pussy-boy you are."
He grinned at me, but menacingly. I felt the blood rushing to my face again, as I went red with embarrassment.
Fortunately, I was spared further embarrassment by Kavita arriving from her bath. She went straight to the kitchen. Did she overhear any of the conversation, especially Amir calling me 'P.B'? I couldn't tell.
I made to follow her in, eager to help, and partly to get away from the presence of the bully Amir. As I neared the kitchen, I heard Amir snap his fingers behind me and say, "P.B." My face went white. There was no way Kavita wouldn't have heard this. I turned around white faced. Amir didn't flinch seeing my face, but pointed to me, and pulled at his t-shirt. I looked down at myself. I was wearing my trousers and a t-shirt. It looked like he wanted me to change. Into one of those humiliating women's pyjamas.
Amir was coming across more and more as a sadist, to me. He was not satisfied with the humiliation he caused me by fucking my wife. He was keen on continuing to humiliate me. There wasn't much I could do about it RIGHT NOW, though. Not unless I wanted to cause a scene, and possibly lose Kavita once and for all. I went to our bedroom, and changed back into the pink pyjamas I had been wearing earlier. Then I joined Kavita in the kitchen.

CHAPTER 13 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:45 PM