Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The moaning from inside our apartment continued.
But the intervention of the neighbor's son Arun had calmed me down compared to when I heard the moaning, a short while earlier.
I did not want to create a scene.
I did not want to confront both Kavita and Amir. Given the kind of guy Amir was, it would have become a big scene. Everyone around would then come to know what was happening.
Kavita could no longer pretend that it was a one-time mistake. She could no longer pretend that she didn't know I knew.
And neither could I.
But that didn't mean I needed to cause a scene.
Kavita and I would need to talk, now. Sooner or later. The sooner, the better.
But it would probably better for US, if that conversation happened in the absence of the bully Amir.
And perhaps, in a secluded place. Where if the things got heated up, we wouldn't get overheard, or get into a situation where a public scene is caused.
Maybe I could come home early some day next week, and have a discussion with her.
Until I managed to get together with Kavita alone, without the overbearing influence of Amir in the background, it would be better for me to try and avoid reactions like I had, a short while back.
Presently, I heard a grunt from Amir, and another long moan from Kavita. And then, there was silence for a few minutes.
Presently, Kavita came out of Amir's room. She didn't look towards the door, but instead went straight to the wash basin past the dining room.
Presumably to wash her hands, I thought. She then went to the kitchen.
Presumably to fix dinner for her and I, and chapatis for Amir as well, I thought.
She was ignoring my ringing of the door. Or, she was trying to avoid opening the door.
And now, the bully Amir came out of his room.
I stumbled back to the door and rang the bell one more time.
After a minute, Amir opened the door. Not Kavita.
I expected to see his gloating grin.
Instead, I got an angry glare. It sent a shiver down my spine.
Was he angry at me? After having just fucked my wife?
Why? Because I kept ringing the bell?
When I kept ringing the bell a short while back, I had not thought about how the bully Amir would react.
My mind had been on my feeling of betrayal: how Kavita had 'led me on', given me the impression that she had been waiting for me, only to jump into bed with HIM.
I now regretted every aspect of what I had done. Unnecessarily, the neighbor's son had been dragged into this situation, even if he hadn't heard Kavita's moans.
And worse, Amir seemed angry, in a manner that made me feel weak-kneed as I came into our apartment.
I nervously took off my shoes and socks. He crossed his thick muscular arms over his chest.
Was he going to beat me? Now? With Kavita right across the hall, in the kitchen?
I timidly mouthed, "Sorry." He continued to glare at me. I whispered this time, continuing to quail under his glare, "Sorry, Amir." He brought his right hand towards me. I instinctively covered my face. Instead, he prodded my chest, and pulled my shirt, and pointed to our bedroom. I mumbled in a soft whisper, "I'll go change now, Amir."
I walked on weak legs to our bedroom, stopping to place the bag with Amir's "Mughlai Chicken" on the dining table. Once I took off my work clothes, I briefly wondered which of his gift 'home' clothes to wear.
I eventually settled on the pink pyjamas I had worn first this Monday, the one with the very short "puff-sleeve".
I figured if I wore those pyjamas, he may soften his anger at me. I had shaved my ankles earlier today as a precautionary measure, and these pyjamas would expose that, as well as my shaven underarms.
I came out to the hall, and Amir was still glaring at me. He now pointed to the kitchen.
I stumbled on my still weak legs, to the kitchen.
Kavita was wearing the same blue nightie. She was cooking a vegetable dish and dal makhni, it smelled like.
The chapatis hadn't been made, though. I walked to the counter, and started rolling out the chapatis.
Then, I started preparing the chapatis as well, after turning on the stove. Amir was probably hungry as Kavita said, and it was probably feeding his anger.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:33 PM