Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 13 Pt. 3

I kept ringing the bell. I didn't care how this was going to turn out. I wanted HER to KNOW that I knew, and have no way to evade it.
I lost count of how many times I rang the bell. I kept the switch pressed after a while.
Out of the blue, I heard a voice behind me asking me,
"Manu Uncle, is everything OK?"
I was startled to hear a voice. I recognized the voice.
It was the voice of my neighbor's college-going son, Arun. I had met him before. I never liked him much. The neighbors themselves were OK, they were a couple in their mid/late 40s, and they had 2 sons, and this was the older son. He was around 19 years old. He always called me 'Manu Uncle', but referred to my wife as 'Kavita ji', not 'Kavita aunty'. It was like he was suggesting he found Kavita attractive. I wasn't surprised by that, I knew a lot of guys who had seen Kavita probably found her attractive. This guy would openly leer at her. He was a singularly unattractive guy: like Amir, he was dark, but he was also out of shape especially for his age, and not too bright or hard working either. His parents had approached us and asked if Kavita could give him private tuition lessons. Neither of us wanted to take it up: Kavita was convinced he was going to be difficult to teach, and I was convinced all he would do is drool at Kavita during the lessons. He was lucky: due to the community they belonged to, his parents were able to get him admitted into college without having to pay a huge amount of money. All he did was miss college, put on loud music in his room, and while away his time. In short, he had always come across to me as a dull-head with no motivation to achieve something, in life.
Arun now came a little closer to me and asked, "Is everything OK, Manu Uncle?" I stood there trying to think fast. In spite of what was happening in my home right now, I didn't really want to cause a scene. I didn't want to be washing our dirty linen in public. I didn't want it becoming common knowledge that my fair  wife Kavita was sleeping with Amir, our dark, brawny '. house-guest. I had already stopped ringing the bell. I tried to make up a reason for me to have been ringing the bell.
I said, "It's OK, Arun, I think Kavita is asleep. That's why I was ringing the bell." As I spoke, I also got aware of a silence from inside our apartment. Had they heard Arun's voice asking if everything was OK?
Arun stepped closer and asked, "Do you know if Kavita ji hasn't gone out, Manu Uncle? Maybe she has gone out?"
I tried to use the bait he gave me, and said, "Yeah, maybe she has gone out Arun. It's OK, I'll wait. If she's asleep she will wake up, and if she's gone out, I'll wait for her."
I smiled and tried to indicate to him to go back inside his apartment. But he wouldn't go. Instead, he stepped up towards the window of our hall: the same window from where I had overheard, just a few minutes back, Kavita's moans of pleasure in bed with Amir.
He looked inside and said, "The lights are on Uncle. I think she must be at home. Do you not have a key?"
I answered, "Yes Arun, but she has latched the door from the inside. I'll wait for her to wake up."
He appeared to either not have heard me right, or not processed what I said. He motioned me towards the window as he walked back towards our door, as he said, "Look Uncle, the lights are on."
I knew the lights were on. I wished this nosey college-going brat would leave soon. I still stepped up to the window to humor him. As I did, I heard a moan again in Kavita's voice, from inside our apartment that made my face turn white: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrr!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
My face was drained of blood. Arun had already walked towards the door of our apartment. Did he hear Kavita's loud moan?
I couldn't tell. He turned to me and asked, "Did you try calling Kavita ji on her cell phone Uncle?"
He appeared to not have heard it. In addition to being a slow learning student, he also seemed to be a bit hard of hearing. I was sure there was no way he could not have heard it.
I was silently grateful for the guy's habit of listening to loud music. Arun stopped at our door, made a sound as though he was smelling something. Then he asked, "Is that Chicken, Manu Uncle?"
I answered with some worry in my voice, "Yes, Arun."
"I didn't know you eat chicken, Manu Uncle."
I didn't answer him. It was none of his business. I waited hoping he would leave. He instead just stood there. I finally picked up my cell phone, and dialed my office desk number, pretending to call Kavita. I said, "Look, I'm calling Kavita, Arun. Why don't you go ahead, I'll get in soon."
Finally, he started going towards his apartment. As he reached the door of his apartment, I heard another series of moans from Kavita, softer this time,
"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
As I heard those moans, Arun finally shut the door of his apartment.
I heaved a sigh of relief.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:32 PM