Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Maybe she had not slept with Amir since then.
But what happened today was no accident.
It was deliberate. There was no doubt in my mind now, that Amir had arranged to send me out so he could take Kavita in bed again, and rub it into my nose.
And worse, Kavita was, at some level, conniving with Amir.
Her wearing the seductive nightie I had bought for her was just to rub it in more. I was sure, now that I thought about it, that Amir had probably had a hand in it.
Maybe not. Maybe she had meant to wear it for me. And maybe she got seduced by Amir when he got home before I got back. Still, I felt angry and cheated.
My blood started boiling, and I started trembling with rage.
I went to our door and rang the bell.
Last week, I had rung it just once. I had, after that one ring of the bell, listened to the agonizing sounds of their lovemaking in silence.
I had believed since then, that Kavita may not have heard the bell ring, then.
What was happening now, in the context of what had happened a short while earlier, left me in no doubt that she had heard the bell last week itself.
She had known, then itself, that I would have overheard their lovemaking.
She might still have felt guilty. She might still have been cold towards Amir, perhaps even feeling genuine remorse.
But what she did today had neutralized all of that.
She may have, with deliberate calculation, sent me out to get the dinner Amir had wanted. She probably knew Amir was headed home too.
She may have had sent me out just to give Amir time to get home.
Perhaps, if I had followed Amir's SMS instruction, I would have caught them red-handed, again.
Instead, I had chosen to skip getting him his food.
And so, she perhaps intentionally, sent me out, so Amir and she could rub their lovemaking session in my nose again.
I HAD HAD ENOUGH!!!
I rang the bell again. And again. And again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:26 PM