Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
From the name the person who answered the phone gave me, I knew this restaurant. It was actually quite close to our home, and on the way home.
I figured I could do it.
Still, I badly wanted to defy Amir. I figured from Kavita's husky voice that she would be WAITING for a session in bed, WITH ME. I couldn't let this pass by on account of this bully's need for food. He could pick it up himself anyway, or I could pick it up later.
I ignored it, and got into my car and started driving. I was able to beat the traffic and got home in 25 minutes. I did stop on the way home to get fresh gajra for Kavita.
I got home, and noted as I parked that Amir's motorcycle wasn't there.
Humming to myself, I got to our apartment and rang the bell.
Kavita opened the door. My jaw dropped yet again.
She was wearing a light blue nightie.
It was a pretty short nightie. I had bought this for her a while ago. She hadn't worn it in quite a while.
The nightie was strapped around her neck, leaving her deep cleavage exposed. She was not wearing a bra. The nightie ran about 1/4th the way down her thighs.
The nightie wasn't transparent, but she had never worn this other than when we had sex.
I had no further doubts that she was interested in sex. RIGHT NOW, WITH ME.
She looked me over as I stood rooted at the doorway, with my jaw hanging. She then asked coyly,
"Aren't you going to come in, Manu?"
I could only say,
"WOW."
I stepped in. I handed her the gajra. She thanked me and wore it in her hair, then looked me over and asked,
"Didn't you pick it up?"
I didn't understand what she meant, so I asked,
"Pick WHAT up, Kavi?"
"Prem said he SMSed you and asked you to pick up some chicken dish for him on the way home from work."
I cursed the guy under my breath. Why did he have to tell HER that, as well?
Trying to strike when the iron was hot, I asked her, winking as I finished my sentence, trying to be naughty,
"Can I go pick it up later Kavi? Surely we can do something more interesting right now."
She pondered it and then said,
"Prem will get upset if he comes home and doesn't find food ready. I think he's hungry, that's why I think he SMSed you. Also pick up a couple of naans to be sure, but please quickly pick it up Manu? I'll be waiting. I'll call the restaurant while you drive there."
Breathing deeply, I said OK and hurried out. If this restaurant was more competent than that Mughlai place, I could possibly get home before Amir got back.
I drove to the restaurant in a hurry. The restaurant was indeed more competent with the order, but they hadn't had much time since Kavita's phone call. By the time I got back to our building, I had taken 25 minutes.
As I pulled in, I saw the sickening sight I was fearing: Amir's motorcycle was there. He had got back home, as well.
I hurried upstairs. So he had managed to ruin the potential of my having some fun in bed with Kavita. I figured we could do it later tonight.
I came up to our apartment and rang the bell and waited a minute. The door didn't open.
Now I started worrying. I walked to the window of the hall.
There was nobody in the hall. I started sweating.
And then I heard, just like I had heard a week back, Kavita moaning,
"Aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! Amir!!!!"Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!'
My heart dropped. It was last Friday all over again, only earlier in the evening.
I stood rooted to the spot, for a while, as Kavita continued to moan.
"Softly pleeeeease Amiiiiiirr!! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
And then realization started sinking in to me.
I had been played.
It was looking like that.
Maybe Kavita had felt guilty after last Friday.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:22 PM