Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 13 Pt. 2

I woke up in the morning to the sound of the alarm ringing, and quickly turned it off. I didn't want Kavita getting woken up.
It was still dark outside. I tiptoed to the clothes shelf, and found the lavender pyjamas I had worn the previous Wednesday and the Sunday that had just passed. I figured wearing those would give me the minimum work, as I wouldn't have to shave my legs.
I tiptoed to the bathroom, and after brushing my teeth, I took off my t-shirt and vest, and shaved my face, and my underarms and chest. I figured I might as well get my preparation for work done along the way.
After shaving, I went ahead and had my bath. As I had my bath, a sudden fear came across me:
what if Amir asked me to lift my pyjamas and saw some hair growth on my ankles?
Just to be on the safe side, I hurriedly lathered my ankles and shaved them as well. There wasn't much growth, but I felt more secure now.
I finished up my bath, and put on the lavender pyjama pants, and then the blouse. I found the pin I had removed last time I had wore these clothes, still by the bathroom wash stand. I pinned my 'sacred thread' to the strap, as I had been used to doing.
I then tiptoed across out of the bathroom, picked up some towels, and tiptoed again through the hall, and to Amir's room.
He was up, and at his exercises. Evidently, Kavita had let him in again, after I had fallen asleep. I was glad she hadn't been in that provocative dress last night, and instead had been in a regular conservative 'home wear' saree.
I waited for him to finish his exercises, then drew up near him and started toweling him off.
He grinned at my appearance in the lavender pyjamas. I hurriedly lifted his sweaty vest upwards, so he could see I had shaven my underarms. I then started toweling him off as he continued grinning in his evil manner.
Amir stayed silent largely, today. I was grateful for that at first, but I soon realized why, when I got to the stage of toweling off his legs.
He had formed a monstrous erection, again. I realized as I got down on trembling legs that this must mean Kavita was not only awake, she was probably watching.
My scheme to get out of these humiliating clothes before she saw, had been rendered useless. I turned slightly as I started toweling his legs off, so I could glance at the doorway.
Kavita was standing there watching. She appeared to have had a bath, she was in a saree but it wasn't the same saree as last night. She was wearing one of her attractive sleeveless blouses.
I got my chore done with as quickly as I could. Amir this time put on a towel, and walked to the hall, apparently to read the newspaper.
Kavita moved a little distance away from him, as he approached. I was encouraged by that. The more I saw her behavior this week, the more affirmation I got that she wasn't in cahoots with Amir on what he was doing to me.
I put the pile of clothes into the washing machine, and came back to the hall. Kavita presently came and served us coffee.
I left for work feeling uneasy. Clearly, Amir's bullying was mostly his own actions, Kavita was largely a passive spectator. Still, I felt mildly resentful at her for not telling Amir to back off, after 2 weeks of bullying me brazenly.
I had got ahead on my work the previous day, and I continued doing the same thing, trying to get home early, earlier than Amir. This would probably be my last chance this week to 'reclaim' my wife Kavita in bed.
I called Kavita in the afternoon. She picked up the phone at once, like she had been waiting for my call.
She said, "Yes Manu?"
"Kavi, I think I'll come home early today. Just thought I'll call you so you haven't gone out or something."
She said in a husky voice,
"Nooo, am not going anywhere today. Do come home soon, Manu. I've missed you."
Her words voice sent me racing. Surely she was sounding interested in sex. WITH ME.
On that positive note, I got out of my office at 4:30 PM.
As I approached my car, I got an SMS. I checked my phone and saw it was from Amir.
It had a phone number and said:
"Call them up, order Mughlai Chicken and pick it up on your way home-Amir."
I wondered if I wanted to do it. Just to be safe, I called up the restaurant.
It was not the Mughlai restaurant that was far-out. It would have been out of the way for me to go there, and besides, I wouldn't have gone there anyway. I couldn't show my face to that manager/supervisor again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:20 PM