Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Today morning, he had slapped me around, threatened to "take my balls off" yet again, and warned me to wear "my new home clothes". Which meant, the feminine pyjamas he had bought for me.
And he had warned me to "shave regularly". Which he meant for, shaving my underarms, my chest and legs.
And I hadn't done any of those.
I started panicking. I couldn't get beaten by him for this again. What if he made his threat come good?
The solution came to me quickly. I could get up and shave now, or I could get up and shave in the morning, before toweling him off.
If I got up and shaved now, there was every chance Kavita found out about it. She might wake up seeing the light in the bathroom, or she might wake up from my smell after I rejoined her in bed.
The more I thought about it, the more it made sense to do it in the morning.
This would in a way, also be a small act of "defiance" of Amir. I would sleep with my Kavita defying what he said, and shave only just before the chore of toweling him off.
I picked up the alarm clock, and moved the time to 25 minutes before the current alarm time.
This way, I could get up, shave, have a bath, and get done with my chore unscathed. If I worked things out right, I could then go back to our bedroom and change into my work clothes while Kavita had her bath. Amir wouldn't order me to change back into those humiliating pyjamas in front of her.
It seemed like a plan I could execute, and get past this tight situation I was in tonight. Later, I could figure out a better long term solution for this issue.
I tried thinking of positive things, good memories with Kavita. I didn't want to lose sleep now that I was waking up earlier. I was eventually able to drift off to sleep.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:15 PM