Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I couldn't understand it at all.
Still, she was probably going to make coffee. I hurried into the bathroom to shave and have my bath.
I came out from my bath, put on fresh underclothes with the same shorts and t-shirt again. It was a small sign of "defiance", but I wanted to show Amir that I knew he couldn't push me around as much in Kavita's presence.
I joined them in the hall. Kavita had got coffee ready, and was waiting for me to have her coffee.
I felt grateful to her yet again, for the small gesture of her love for me, in front of Amir.
I noticed he wasn't watching me much, but was looking at the newspaper and watching Kavita out of the corner of his eye. Did they have some kind of a fight? I couldn't tell.
Was Kavita reacting 'jealously' again, to his going out with his colleague?
As I watched Kavita drinking her coffee, and watching the news on TV, I noticed something I hadn't observed earlier, when she had been changing into the saree.
The black blouse she was wearing was translucent.
I could see the fair skin of her arms, her shoulders, her back through the blouse.
Which meant that from where Amir was sitting, he might be able to see her breast through her blouse.
I gulped as this sunk in. Was she not aware that Amir might be ogling at her breast visible through her blouse? Or did she WANT him to see it?
I couldn't see her doing it for his benefit, given the cold body language between them. They hadn't sat together at all, since Sunday night.
I took that cheerful thought with me to work, though I was still regretting the missed opportunity in bed with Kavita.
Work breezed by fast that day, and I managed to get ahead of my work.
I called up Kavita in the afternoon. She seemed distant, and when I prodded her, she said that she had got a headache.
I asked her to take rest, and said that she was may be stressed out, too much work on account of Prem.
I then offered, "Kavi, I am a bit ahead of my work this week, I think I can take Saturday off, what do you think?"
She seemed to cheer up at the idea, and told me,
"Great, Manu! Please do it!"
On that cheerful note, feeling much better now, I got back to work.
I had to stretch my work hours a little further that day, in order to take Saturday off. Still, it would be worth it, I told myself. Besides, Amir appeared to have planned be going out with his colleague today as well, judging by his words that morning. I made sure I got gajra for her on the way back.
When I got home, Kavita was leaning back on the sofa with her eyes closed. She was wearing another home saree, but she had clearly had her bath, and had put on a bra, presumably. The blouse she was wearing wasn't translucent, anyway.
She greeted me dully, and continued to lean back, eyes closed. She appeared to be still having a headache.
I went into our room and changed into my shorts and a t-shirt, nervous, yet relieved that Amir was not at home.
I got some of the oil Kavita had used to massage Amir the previous week. I walked up behind her, and started massaging her temples.
It seemed to make her feel better. She kissed my hand and said wearily, “Thanks Manu."
I gave her the gajra then, which she accepted with a smile as she always did. I offered to help her with dinner preparation. I went to the kitchen, and helped her roll out and prepare the chapatis. I also cut and prepared the onions and the vegetables, before she came into the kitchen and started cooking.
She saw the preparation I had done, and smiled gratefully and said thanks yet again, but sounding weary. I could see she still had the headache.
We had dinner quietly, and retired to bed early.
Since I knew she had a headache, I knew it would be selfish of me if I tried to make love to her.
Still, I couldn't help trying. I DESPERATELY wanted to make love to her, if not for anything else, to try and stop Amir from completely stealing her from me.
I put my arm around her waist, and started fondling her from behind.
She didn't stop me for a while. But eventually, she turned to me and stroked my cheek and asked,
"Not today, please, Manu? My head is still hurting and I don't think I'll enjoy it."
It felt better than the reason on account of which we didn't have sex the previous night. I told her,
"No problem Kavi."
I turned on my back after a while, with a jolt.
I would have to towel off the bully Amir the next morning.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-12-2018, 02:13 PM